Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer (854 Views)

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Malawii: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Please be informed that I will be needing the service of a great Photographer with excellent art work.

I have some soft copies of my weeding and memorable events I will loved to be edited,framed and transformed into a photo album.

If you are up to the task and you reside within suleja, Abuja , mararaba,and Kaduna please send in a PM so that we can discuss business.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Malawii:
Please be informed that I will be needing the service of a great Photographer with excellent art work.

I have some soft copies of my weeding and memorable events I will loved to be edited,framed and transformed into a photo album.

If you are up to the task and you reside within suleja, Abuja , mararaba,and Kaduna please send in a PM so that we can discuss business.

I can handle the editing part....

But I guess what you need is a photographer.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Malawii: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Offpoint:

I can handle the editing part....

But I guess what you need is a photographer.

Thanks for the input.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Malawii:

Thanks for the input.
You're welcome. Have you gotten a photographer that can handle it?
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Malawii: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Offpoint:

You're welcome. Have you gotten a photographer that can handle it?

Not yet, but will check around Abuja town within the week.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Malawii:

Not yet, but will check around Abuja town within the week.
Alright.

In case you you ever need any graphics jobs done in the future, I'm at your service..
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by IAmSkinny: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Malawii:

I'll be coming to ABJ this week (say Wednesday)
We can always meet and I can get you job done and delivered.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by photographyedit(f): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
You can outsource photography and post-production from a trusted medium. For photo editing, you can contact a professional one like Offshore Clipping Path.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Malawii: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2020
IAmSkinny:

I'll be coming to ABJ this week (say Wednesday)
We can always meet and I can get you job done and delivered.

Let me know once you are available.

I will send a PM later.

Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by IAmSkinny: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Malawii:

I will send a PM later.

Thanks.
Ok
I'd also appreciate it if you gave specific details about the nature of the job and you expected outcome.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by IAmSkinny: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Malawii:

I will send a PM later.

Thanks.
Afternoon, sorry I couldn't reply your PM. I can't access my mail. I am in ABJ now
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by Malawii: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Afternoon, sorry I couldn't reply your PM. I can't access my mail. I am in ABJ now

Ok , I was so busy couldn't check on the thread.

Kindly avail your contact.
Re: In Need Of Top Notch Photographer/ Graphics Designer by IAmSkinny: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Malawii:

Ok , I was so busy couldn't check on the thread.

Kindly avail your contact.
Zero814537347four

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Photo Manipulator And Digital Artist / 09076873486 (whatsapp). Fr Either Logo... / Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.