Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Immune Boosters And Busters - The Pl Transform- Saladmaster Way - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Immune Boosters And Busters - The Pl Transform- Saladmaster Way (432 Views)

Myth Busters On Coronavirus / WHO: Coronavirus Transmits In Hot Weather & Other Myth Busters / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immune Boosters And Busters - The Pl Transform- Saladmaster Way by mrtalktrue(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2020
There is no doubt that we are becoming more focused on what we eat and how we can lead a healthier lifestyle, therefore we wanted to take the opportunity to share some more tips on how you can boost your immune.

1. EAT ANTIOXIDANT RICH FOODS such as: Oranges / Strawberries / Broccoli / Lemons / Red Peppers / Spinach / Broccoli / Nuts / Seeds / Sweet Potatoes / Carrots / Mangoes / Pumpkin / Dark Leafy Greens.

2. VITAMIN D
You can get Vitamin D in supplement form and in plant-based milks. Mushrooms are the only plant source of Vitamin D.

3. EAT ZINC-RICH FOODS
Great sources of zinc are nuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, beans and lentils.

Now the BIG Question is, If you know that your next meal can affect the quality of your health, wouldn't you want to have the best possible option? No matter what has been, your journey to a healthy lifestyle can start from your next meal.

Let me help you

(1) (Reply)

A Lady's Best Friend! An Intimate Gel Cleansing / Nano blue ray Disinfectant Spray Gun N40000 / How I Treated My Covid-19 At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.