Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting (42552 Views)

Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ / Indonesian Court Sentences A Convicted Serial Rapist To Chemical Castration / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Sterope(f): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
You are talking about the ones that made the news. People (men and women) call out their abusers online and they are not even rich. I would think it was straightforward.

You try so hard to advocate for these men. If many of you expend same energy on advocating against rape, perhaps rape would have been a thing of the past.

LINTUNE:
we are talking about women like bukola dakolo, the other woman that accused ronaldo of rape, one accused tb joshua...all this happened after this "rapist" became succesful...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by LINTUNE(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sterope:
You are talking about the ones that made the news. People (men and women) call out their abusers online and they are not even rich. I would think it was straightforward.

You try so hard to advocate for these men. If many of you expend same energy on advocating against rape, perhaps rape would have been a thing of the past.

why are u derailing the post. cubana is talking about to matured women that delay report rape cases till their supposed"rapist" is successful, and u are here sayimg another thing entirely..lets call a spade a spade..im sure when i become successful one of those babes i had fun with will come out and accuse of of raping her, thats what cubana is condemning....pukes!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Sterope(f): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
I am going to break it down to you. Cubana juju priest is ignorant. Many forms of violence against persons are not like other crimes you outrightly condemn or give your two cent.

Waiting For A Rapist To Blow Or Get Rich Before Speaking Out Or Reporting To The Right Authorities Is An Act Of Gold Digging N Dragging,

This is very wrong. He is shaming victims. Victims have every right to choose when to speak up. Rape accusations that make the news are those that affect popular people. Popular people have a past like everyone of us, they are not immune from rape accusations because they become popular. He shouldn't be using wealth to shame victims. It would prevent others from coming out.

But then, he rolls with wealthy. I am not surprised he is shaming victims to protect his own.

Parents We Have To Teach Our Children How To Speak Up Immediately It Helps Authorities In Proper Investigation To Get Justice Served, Why Did It Take You So Much Time To Report What Caused You Severe Pain ?

Man is being ignorant and disrespectful again. I assume he use a phone and he can read. Then he would know this:

1. It is hard to get justice
2. Like most trauma, many don't come to terms with it until much later. The last thing you would want to do is relive it again and again. By many, male victims and children are included! You should get it now because it is beyond gender and age.

To Be A Rape Victim No Be Hustle Or Pay Back, I Wonder Why This Recent Calling Out No Dey Reach The Poor Or Don’t The Poor Rape, Lets Be Guided How Can You Wait For Someone Who Raped You When He/She Was Poor To Get Rich N Famous Before Calling Him/Her Out Or Reporting To The Right Authorities, The Chances Of Getting Justice Is Low Because This Person Now Has Money N Fame And Delay Helps Destroy Evidence, Your Silence Endangered The Lives Of So Many People When You Let A Rape Case Slide Or Waste Time, Rape Is Evil It’s Best Tackled As E Dey Hot !!!!

Go back to my first and second statements.

He was shaming victims and here he is telling us how they can't make money.

Funny though, how many people do you know in Nigeria that have gotten substantial financial wealth from rape settlement and even if they did, whose business is it?

#SayNoToRape Speak Out With No Shame There N Then Don’t Stress The Police, Judiciary N The Masses, Above All Don’t Risk Another Victim As You Wait, The Earlier The Better Rape Evidences Are Easily Determined By Physical Appearance Don’t Let That Heal Before You Speak

Again, he is blaming the victims and shaming them to silence. He must be so proud of himself.

LINTUNE:
why are u derailing the post. cubana is talking about to matured women that delay report rape cases till their supposed"rapist" is successful, and u are here sayimg another thing entirely..lets call a spade a spade..im sure when i become successful one of those babes i had fun with will come out and accuse of of raping her, thats what cubana is condemning....pukes!

I understand that many are stu_pid but one can be stupi_d and not be a rape apologist. Don't quote to regurgitate what he said. You can swallow your puke now.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Sterope(f): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Many of you have silly understanding of what constitutes rape. So yes, when your victim is ready, she will call you out! If you are guilty of more, others would too because you are a rapist.

LINTUNE:
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by LINTUNE(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sterope:

Many of you have silly understanding of what constitutes rape. So yes, when your victim is ready, she will call you out! If you are guilty of more, others would too because you are a rapist.

just shut the fuckup..we all know,most times u gals accuse guys falsely, just to get back at guys that dumpee y'all sorry asses...dont quote me again ok...i dont have time explaining myself to u, u are not worth it..if u cant see the good in his message then suit yourself..everyone is entitled to his or her opinion bye..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by LINTUNE(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sterope:
I am going to break it down to you. Cubana juju priest is ignorant. Many forms of violence against persons are not like other crimes you outrightly condemn or give your two cent.

This is very wrong. He is shaming victims. Victims have every right to choose when to speak up. Rape accusations that make the news are those that affect popular people. Popular people have a past like everyone of us, they are not immune from rape accusations because they become popular. He shouldn't be using wealth to shame victims. It would prevent others from coming out.

But then, he rolls with wealthy. I am not surprised he is shaming victims to protect his own.

Man is being ignorant and disrespectful again. I assume he use a phone and he can read. Then he would know this:

1. It is hard to get justice
2. Like most trauma, many don't come to terms with it until much later. The last thing you would want to do is relive it again and again. By many, male victims and children are included! You should get it now because it is beyond gender and age.

Go back to my first and second statements.

He was shaming victims and here he is telling us how they can't make money.

Funny though, how many people do you know in Nigeria that have gotten substantial financial wealth from rape settlement and even if they did, whose business is it?

Again, he is blaming the victims and shaming them to silence. He must be so proud of himself.

I understand that many are stu_pid but one can be stupi_d and not be a rape apologist. Don't quote to regurgitate what he said. You can swallow your puke now.
u are just exaggerating this thing..look at what he said in another perspective, them u will understand...for christ sake , he rven mentioned how not reporting those rapist will endanger other gals over the years, thereby making more victims to be devoured by this rapist..u didnt see that one, all u saw his how he condemned some women using the rape accusations as a means of extorting or getting compensation from thier so called "rapist"..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Sterope(f): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
You know I exagerated because you have been raped before and you know how it feels. Well if you haven't, don't speak for the victims without educating yourself first.

You want to blame victims for the actions of their rapist too? Wow. Do you even care about them at all? If you are not willing to learn about how certain experience change some people, I cant help you. You can join Cubana priest in his brainstorming sessions on how to protect rapists by shaming and blaming victims.

LINTUNE:
u are just exaggerating this thing..look at what he said in another perspective, them u will understand...for christ sake , he rven mentioned how not reporting those rapist will endanger other gals over the years, thereby making more victims to be devoured by this rapist..u didnt see that one, all u saw his how he condemned some women using the rape accusations as a means of extorting or getting compensation from thier so called "rapist"..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Sterope(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Most? They will come out then we will revisit this matter. Till then, keep being a rape apologist.

LINTUNE:
just shut the fuckup..we all know,most times u gals accuse guys falsely, just to get back at guys that dumpee y'all sorry asses...dont quote me again ok...i dont have time explaining myself to u, u are not worth it..if u cant see the good in his message then suit yourself..everyone is entitled to his or her opinion bye..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by edosignature(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Highly sensible & informative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) / Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.