Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption (3080 Views)

ASUU Presents Condition To FG, Reveals When Universities Will Be Reopened / No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG / See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Hunt27: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2020
The federal government of Nigeria has revealed when schools will be reopened for learning to kick back on upon the increase in the Number of Coronavirus cases in Nigeria.

According to Dr. Osagie Ehanire, he said schools will be back to business when the federal government is able to ensure the balance in safety and optimum prevention of COVID-19 in the country.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/breaking-news-fgn-reveals-the-situation-surrounding-school-resumption/

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2020
That means school won't open anytime soon

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by ursullalinda(f): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Most parents are not even ready to send their children to school.......a lot of children can't take precautions
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Jakemedg(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Opening up schools should be one of the last priority for the FG now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by sunbodan(f): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2020
They should leave school closed till September,I believe by then cases would have reduced
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Flakkygees(f): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
That’s better
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by gbagyiza: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunbodan:
They should leave school closed till September,I believe by then cases would have reduced

Are u sure say cases will reduce by September. What r we doing right to reduce this cases, absolute nothing. Let say school in Nigeria may not resume till vaccine is gotten. We r in for a long thing.

7 Likes

Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Iytech(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Online learning will have to continue indefinitely for those who can afford it.

I wonder how children in rural areas will cope.
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Kelly256(f): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
What of those that are meant to write WAEC?
If I continue staying at home I think I will run mad sad

2 Likes

Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by FlordFlorez(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
What are they doing presently to ensure that. These people are funny.
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by ArticleBeast: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fake news. The man didn't say anything

1 Like

Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kelly256:
What of those that are meant to write WAEC?
If I continue staying at home I think I will run mad sad
Come and chill in my place, fill the void.
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Kelly256(f): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Come and chill in my place, fill the void.
Okay smiley
That's if I even know you anyways ��
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kelly256:

Okay smiley
That's if I even know you anyways ��
Doesn't matter...we can get to know each other.
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by haiti007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
The tertiary institutions should be spared out of this fa
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by obonujoker(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Online teaching is not for all people...

Many schools especially in low cost areas don't have the capacity for it
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by arinzos(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
ursullalinda:
Most parents are not even ready to send their children to school.......a lot of children can't take precautions
Those in Tertiary Institutions can't take precautions??

Well i know school will not Open until Elites' children are all back to school in the US, UK e. t.c
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Hunt27: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
arinzos:

Those in Tertiary Institutions can't take precautions??

Well i know school will not Open until Elites' children are all back to school in the US, UK e. t.c

Lol...you think so?
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by arinzos(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hunt27:
Lol...you think so?
Watch and see.
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Tobilyn77: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hi there! Bridge Class project is a free tutorial session aiming to provide academic support to final year secondary school students while the school closure lasts due to COVID-19 pandemic.
It has 4 groups:
• A general group for Mathematics and English

• A group for Arts students taking Literature, CRK, and Government

• A group for Social science students taking Accounting, Economics, and Government

• A group for Science students taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Each student will be added to two groups: one general group and another specific group based on their course of study.

Each group takes a course daily for a maximum of 2 hours by highly trained professionals.
Registration starts on *6th of June, 2020* and classes commence on *15th of June, 2020.*

To register, click on the link below to fill in your details:
https://forms.gle/n38phFqbJZQ1CQPXA

For more inquiries, kindly contact: 08167847356, 07064445220

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Kelly256(f): 12:58am On Jun 08, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Doesn't matter...we can get to know each other.
Sure.
No problem smiley
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Hunt27: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2020
arinzos:

Watch and see.
Ok o
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by hstar: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kelly256:

Sure.
No problem smiley
Reply ur mail please
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Hunt27: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kelly256:

Sure.
No problem smiley
Hmmm smiley Something's cooking
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Originalsly: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmmm......until the FG is able to.snsure the balance between safety and optimum prevention of COVID-19.

Some people in position really need to be stoned to death. If schools can't be opened in the blazing hot sun.... why would it be opened in the cooler months of the year when viruses thrive? The longer kids stay away from school.... the more they will forget what they already learned. The dumber the masses
become the more they become gullible. Schools will not reopen until experimental vaccines are ready. I really wonder how much Bill Gates paid them to play along.
Re: FG Reveals The Situation Surrounding School Resumption by Kelly256(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hunt27:
Hmmm smiley Something's cooking

:p

(1) (Reply)

The Two Snakes I Killed Today / 2007 Uniport Post-ume Final Screening Exercise / I Need A Project Topic On Public Relation Or Advertisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.