Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Was Church Service Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was Church Service Today? (228 Views)

COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Church Service Today? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria has lifted the ban on religious gatherings subjecting it to compliance with guidelines from the State Governments.

Religious organisations have now been charged to operate under restricted orders with guidelines and precautionary measures to curb the further spread of Covid-19.

Today being the first Sunday in the month of June and also the first Sunday after the nationwide restriction of religious gatherings was lifted, it's expected that most churches will be filled up as most churches will have their monthly Thanksgiving today.

So, how was church service today?
Re: How Was Church Service Today? by majamajic(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2020
I no go
Re: How Was Church Service Today? by ogyunging(m): 2:47am On Jun 08, 2020
I bin kukuma dey ma kaban

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Change Service Chiefs, Protect Christians..... Odumeje Urges Buhari / Religious Group Joins CAN To Pressure Govt To Ban The Song CLOSER By Der Allison / What Kind Of Generation Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.