Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body (2870 Views)

Super Cheap 09 Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale In Asaba 2m Last / Toks 2008 Toyota Camry 2.2m Last / SOLD%% Direct 2004 Toyota Corolla @1.2m Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
I've proved beyond all doubt now, the reason why we are selling the car. If we can get another trust worthy driver, I won't need to sell it.. the engine in it is still very neat and sound
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
[/right][right]
[right][/right]
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
[/left][left]
[/left][left]
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Niccoloimhotep: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Piston65:

I know your types. It's you guys that love to buy stolen vehicle. Keep trolling me okay. Minister or trolling affairs.
Anyone that check this car will know its first body.
who's talking about first body? Did i mention anything about first body? Did i dispute your first body claim? Am talking about your 1 month use claim Mr man. You are claiming 1 month use on a car with plate number that was registered about 8 years ago. You really need a role model when it comes to lying because you're not good at it

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by ShenTeh(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
1 month used and the number plate say BT grin

BT number plate for lagos numbers was sold in 2012. The look of that car shows it's been used for atleast 8 years

Late 2013 actually.

I don't know why the op is blaming the driver for dishonesty when he has not proven himself otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Niccoloimhotep: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Piston65:
The Uber driver's conversation as at this morning
i posted my message at 11.50am and suddenly your uber driver message you at 11.54am just 4 minutes interval. grin

Guy, you no sabi lie cheesy
The most painful part be say u be igbo boy like me, igbo boy wey no sabi business. Tufiakwa
Are you sure you're not crossbreed? grin

5 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by iComplain: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Even the colour of the headlight has given it away, that car has been used in Nigeria for at least 4 years. It also look baked...

But Op says 1 month used in Nigeria, so we have to believe him grin cheesy

Niccoloimhotep:

BT number plate for lagos numbers was sold in 2012. The look of that car shows it's been used for atleast 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Niccoloimhotep: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
ShenTeh:

Late 2013 actually.

I don't know why the op is blaming the driver for dishonesty when he has not proven himself otherwise.
look at the fog light of the car, it's stained with dust from about several years use. Or the op wants to tell me tokunbo cars fog light are always that dirty. Some people no sabi lie at all. They just do everything ignorantly. If he's so sure about the 1 month use claim, he should post the date on the custom papers. Atleast a car that was bought this year would not exceed maximum of last year arrival date. He claims to start an uber business during covid19 pandemic lockdown. Chai, i weak for op

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Niccoloimhotep: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
ShenTeh:

Late 2013 actually.

hahahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Niccoloimhotep: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
iComplain:
Even the colour of the headlight has given it away, that car has been used in Nigeria for at least 4 years. It also look baked...

But Op says 1 month used in Nigeria, so we have to believe him grin cheesy

op na correct ogbonge comic relief cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by mandalorian: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lying career ended before it even started. Laugh wan tear my belle here grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by adexrocque(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Piston65:

I know your types. It's you guys that love to buy stolen vehicle. Keep trolling me okay. Minister or trolling affairs.
Anyone that check this car will know its first body.

You should respond politely and prove your point rather than Insulting a potential buyer. Chill a bit, you can't strike a good deal being angry.

My 1 cent, if you don't find it offensive
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
adexrocque:

You should respond politely and prove your point rather than Insulting a potential buyer. Chill a bit, you can't strike a good deal being angry.

My 1 cent, if you don't find it offensive
This person is not a buyer but chooses to troll me on any thread I put up here. It's not cool
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Changai(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:

Hey Chief, please calm down, it could be that he transferred the number Plate of his old car to this. Let’s not be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
[/right][right]
[right][/right]
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Changai:
Hey Chief, please calm down, it could be that he transferred the number Plate of his old car to this. Let’s not be quick to judge.
That was simply what he did.. the plate number for this one is not out yet. It will be out this month. Anyone that comes for inspection will have me call those in charge for verification.
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Changai:
It was this Corona shit that slowed down the whole thing
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Niccoloimhotep: 6:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Changai:
transfer indeed, with the lights and interior of the car looking like it was used in the ancient world war times

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by takin35(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Nairaland forum is still the best, take or crap it. Intelligent guys are here making us to learn every bit of shits we about falling into.

Weldone guys. I am glued to Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2020
[/left][left]
[left][/left]
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2020
[/right][right]
[/right][right]
w
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2020
[right][/right]
[/left][left]
[s][/s]
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
My good people, wetin I do wey everybody dey troll me Lai dis. It was my wrong choice of diction that made me use 1month used as the subject of the advert. The owner of this car is my friend and he bought the car during the lockdown with a loan from the bank. I'm a lawyer and my Friend is the finance manager of spectrum paper mushhin Lagos. He used this car for one month after and it's usage was done by his Uber driver that drove the car for Uber biz. I'm sorry if that 1month used word was what aroused people's grievances. I can guarantee anyone that wants to buy this car that there is nothing to fix and it has a very sound engine. To my friends I say I'm very sorry, we are all nairalanders and as such we inadvertently share a bond. Stay safe people. God bless you cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Thanks people
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2020
[/left][left]
[/left][left]
[left][/left]u
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by JayAutos05: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Piston65:
My good people, wetin I do wey everybody dey troll me Lai dis. It was my wrong choice of diction that made me use 1month used as the subject of the advert. The owner of this car is my friend and he bought the car during the lockdown with a loan from the bank. I'm a lawyer and my Friend is the finance manager of spectrum paper mushhin Lagos. He used this car for one month after and it's usage was done by his Uber driver that drove the car for Uber biz. I'm sorry if that 1month used word was what aroused people's grievances. I can guarantee anyone that wants to buy this car that there is nothing to fix and it has a very sound engine. To my friends I say I'm very sorry, we are all nairalanders and as such we inadvertently share a bond. Stay safe people. God bless you cheesy wink
Bro, no offence taken.. Definitely people will ease out their mind once they sight something that is not right!
No one is perfect and na money everybody dey fine ooo!!!
God bless our hustle! grin

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2020
JayAutos05:

Bro, no offence taken.. Definitely people will ease out their mind once they sight something that is not right!
No one is perfect and na money everybody dey fine ooo!!!
God bless our hustle! grin
Thanks bro... God bless you
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
[/right][left][/left][right]
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
[/left][left]
[/right][right]
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Still available
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Available
Re: Neatly Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.1.2m Last It's First Body by Piston65(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lexus ES 350 For Sale / FRAUD ALERT : Buyers Beware Of The Username Phammyus / Honda Accord 2003 - 2007 Key Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.