Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

‘I Am A Boss Lady’ – Mercy Aigbe Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am A Boss Lady’ – Mercy Aigbe Brags (713 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Busola Dakolo, Aaramide Abe, Goge Africa, Others Speak At Boss Lady Conference / ''Young, Boss Lady'' - Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am A Boss Lady’ – Mercy Aigbe Brags by Wavygist: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to Instagram to brag about the kind of person she is. According to the sexy mother...

Veteran Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe took to Instagram to brag about the kind of person she is. According to the sexy mother of two, she is a boss lady .

The 42 year old also revealed that she is all about a business that pays her bills. In her words ;

“Boss Lady ..Off to the business that pays my bills!”

Due to the passion she has for acting, Mercy Aigbe earned a degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Lagos in 2001, and joined the industry fully in 2006. She founded “Mercy Aigbe Gentry School of Drama” in 2016.

Asides from acting, the screen goddess who is known for her unique style and dressing launched her clothing store, Mag Divas Boutique in Lagos, then opened another outlet in Ibadan in November 2014. She has been running both her acting career and fashion line successfully.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFtw18hFsF/?igshid=1jbev4xqkp1h4

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2020/06/i-am-boss-lady-mercy-aigbe-brags.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Apostle Johnson Suleman Should Dedicate The Son Because Of His G / Jordyn Woods Takes Down Her Jeans To Reveal Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo / Offset Called Out For Gifting Daughter A Birkin Bag, Cardi B Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.