Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone (2467 Views)

Imagine Touchpal Consuming 315mb Just For Typing / Imagine Touchpal Consuming 315mb Just For Typing / See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by dominzy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
TouchPal Keyboard is a keyboard for smartphones that enables you to utilize a progression of alternate ways that empower you to type significantly more rapidly.

TouchPal Keyboard likewise recollects most of the words that you compose, and the request in which you keep in touch with them. That implies that the more you utilize the application, the better it gets at anticipating what you will say straightaway.

Because of the alternate routes, you'll have the capacity to compose numbers and different images without exchanging keyboards. Also, you can switch between eradicating single letters or entire words by swiping your finger over the erase catch.

TouchPal Keyboard is a thorough keyboard with huge amounts of intriguing highlights and additionally alluring customization alternatives. You can exploit its various skins to give yourself a totally new, remarkable console.

There's also the pro version.
TouchPal Pro includes Talia, an AI assistant to help bring you information you need while using your keyboard. For instance, you might be talking to a friend about how to split up a bill on something you purchased together. Rather than open up a calculator app — or do the math in your head — you can just ask Talia to do it for you. Of course, she's not just a math wiz; she can also show you nearby restaurants, get you the weather forecast, pull up phone numbers or email addresses for your contacts, and help you come up with quick responses to messages.

Although TouchPal Pro will give you the auto-corrections and predictions that you surely have come to expect, it takes it even further than that. You will also get emoji suggestions, which can be much easier than hunting for the right one and is obviously more fun than just plain text. If emojis aren't your thing, TouchPal Pro also can suggest GIFs to really spice up your conversations.

You can also say goodbye to a bland-looking keyboard with TouchPal thanks to its theme library. You can get a huge number of different color schemes and even more illustrations, from natural scenes to silly characters. Many are live themes as well. TouchPal Pro also allows you to select images from your own device to use as a theme. You can even choose a different keyboard font.

Source: https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2019/01/see-reason-why-you-should-start-using.html?m=1

You can Download the app from the source link above

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by LehreMi: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hope this one isn't rigged with ads. The one I'm using currently displays ads each time I'm typing something new
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by dominzy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
I've been using it since I started using smartphone

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by myenvironalert(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nothing beats swiftkey

24 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by dominzy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
LehreMi:
Hope this one isn't rigged with ads. The one I'm using currently displays ads each time I'm typing something new
not at all
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by dominzy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
myenvironalert:
Nothing beats swiftkey
wait till u try TouchPal

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by hilarioscity(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
dominzy:
wait till u try TouchPal
swift key is actually better i used touch pal before with my old infinix before downloading touch pal

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by myenvironalert(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
hilarioscity:

swift key is actually better i used touch pal before with my old infinix before downloading touch pal

Same here. SwiftKey Beta is not Touchpal's mate. I used both

4 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Ay92(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
I've been using TouchPal for years now. It's perfect for me.
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by dominzy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
myenvironalert:

Same here. SwiftKey Beta is not Touchpal's mate. I used both
share ur reason
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by traihit: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
dominzy:
wait till u try TouchPal

I will only try TouchPal if it supports languages and special characters used in Yoruba, French , Igbo etc.

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
SwiftKey beta is the best for now it has built in AR moji without ads

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by dominzy(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
traihit:

I will only try TouchPal if it supports languages and special characters used in Yoruba, French , Igbo etc.
It does support all languages and special characters
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by dominzy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
SwiftKey beta is the best for now it has built in AR moji without ads
There's nothing on swift key that is not on touchpal

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Swift key now Microsoft SwiftKey still remain the best keypad.

5 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by mummyson26(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Swift key now Microsoft SwiftKey still remain the best keypad.
I will go with cheetah keyboard

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Olayinka8793(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
I think my phone comes pre installed with both touch pal and swiftkey but somehow l was frustrated by both of them especially when typing and I press one of the suggestion words displayed at the top of the keyboard and it will strangely refuse to respond until I cleared everything including multitasking and start over again.
I use cheetah keyboard now and its been a very smooth ride all the way.
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Tonyreal49(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gboard is their overall Dad

4 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Transsionmustgo: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gboard na de best

2 Likes

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by goodnewscliff(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
TouchPal is d best....

U can almost customize everything

The prediction is top notch.... E no get mate

Have used all key apps but touch pal na baba

As in no mate abeg!!!!
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by LehreMi: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Touchpal app isn't available on Google Play store anylonger and the one I downloaded from apk purr is madly rigged with ads. Can you share me yours on whatsapp. Drop your
dominzy:
TouchPal Keyboard is a keyboard for smartphones that enables you to utilize a progression of alternate ways that empower you to type significantly more rapidly.

TouchPal Keyboard likewise recollects most of the words that you compose, and the request in which you keep in touch with them. That implies that the more you utilize the application, the better it gets at anticipating what you will say straightaway.

Because of the alternate routes, you'll have the capacity to compose numbers and different images without exchanging keyboards. Also, you can switch between eradicating single letters or entire words by swiping your finger over the erase catch.

TouchPal Keyboard is a thorough keyboard with huge amounts of intriguing highlights and additionally alluring customization alternatives. You can exploit its various skins to give yourself a totally new, remarkable console.

There's also the pro version.
TouchPal Pro includes Talia, an AI assistant to help bring you information you need while using your keyboard. For instance, you might be talking to a friend about how to split up a bill on something you purchased together. Rather than open up a calculator app — or do the math in your head — you can just ask Talia to do it for you. Of course, she's not just a math wiz; she can also show you nearby restaurants, get you the weather forecast, pull up phone numbers or email addresses for your contacts, and help you come up with quick responses to messages.

Although TouchPal Pro will give you the auto-corrections and predictions that you surely have come to expect, it takes it even further than that. You will also get emoji suggestions, which can be much easier than hunting for the right one and is obviously more fun than just plain text. If emojis aren't your thing, TouchPal Pro also can suggest GIFs to really spice up your conversations.

You can also say goodbye to a bland-looking keyboard with TouchPal thanks to its theme library. You can get a huge number of different color schemes and even more illustrations, from natural scenes to silly characters. Many are live themes as well. TouchPal Pro also allows you to select images from your own device to use as a theme. You can even choose a different keyboard font.

Source: https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2019/01/see-reason-why-you-should-start-using.html?m=1

You can Download the app from the source link above
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Harry00(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tonyreal49:
smiley Kid
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Harry00(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tonyreal49:
tata
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Harry00(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
I use Gboard but it's not the best
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Xeeex: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
TouchPal is awesome

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Friend22(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
dominzy:

There's nothing on swift key that is not on touchpal
Sincerely I have been using swifkey right after touch pal and touch pal is still better to me.
It enables me type faster with less mistakes.
But you can use what suits you though.

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Mohbola(f): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
I've only used touch pal tho

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Petersamuel8(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
currently using Google keyboard, I will try it later
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Ketamine9000mg(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
If it is not Gboard, it is not the best.
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by OneKinGuy(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2020
touchpal served me well mainly. because it came pre-installed in my previous phone. Now I used SwiftKey and it's simply the best.
Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by CallmeKola(m): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2020
There are only two relevant Android Keyboards: SwiftKey and others. There's no keyboard better than SwiftKey. It truly is second to none. grin

1 Like

Re: See Reasons Why You Should Start Using Touchpal Keyboard On Your Phone by Mr2kul(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Yeah, touchpal is really good. I enjoyed it especially in the aspect of copying and saving more to one thing to clipboard for future use.
I missed the keyboard though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9mobile's Sack Saga Continues / Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria With Good Camera And Battery in 2020 / Redmi 7a For Sale. (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.