Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" (15899 Views)

Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ / Repentant Bandits Surrender 216 Rifles In Zamfara (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Leonbonapart(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Who are the bandits? Are they not the one sponsored by islam
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Kenneth10110(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
This man dan show us pepper grin
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by IykeChukz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lastmankc post=Audio threat.

They should surrender for amnesty...
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by jesustheissue: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Surrender and then pardon them or what!! Haba!!
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Old man Buhari wey suppose to dey enjoy his old age
爪ㄒ匚卄乇山
丿凵丂ㄒ . 卄乇尺乇 . 2 . 尺乇卂D . 匚ㄖ爪爪乇几ㄒ丂 . AGAIN .
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Zubbykan007(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
abia
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by hejr: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
You cannot be negotiating with terrorists, sir. You're the president. Let us see action. Guys, I have the best blog in the world. Click the link below to check it out. Thanks.

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by futurism: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lwkmd... From a whole C in C?

There is a reason I no send this people.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Metalsmith(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
The bandits should be crushed and send to graves beyond. No mercy for killers and murderers the bandits should be charged for treason and felony, no amnesty ,whoever kills by sword should die by sword.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by mrkings84(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmmm.... If I hear gpim...!!
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yet another joke !
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by oyeb15: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Toothless warning
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
when I saw the headline I rushed and click it to see the english Buhari used to say that, buh unfortunately it was his aid that did all the english as usual ... hahahaha

...so it means that my Presido can't even for once stand on his own and express his feelings and or air his views without reading from the paper or through his aids ?

t.u.f.i.a.k.w.a!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Centcanada: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Story! You re deceiving the gullible with your statement not those that knows Buhari so death and all those statement re coming from the remaining cabal in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Deebwebb: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Audio threat.
There was a country
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by ClitRaider: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
ciggy000:
Can you imagine he is still begging them to surrender with all the wanton killings and destruction from these armed devil SMH
That cow is a basterrd
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by vertueptime: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by fairheart(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Audio threat cool
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Which kind mum* talk be this na
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Bialegend(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Story for all those well know idiots in the zoo. grin grin
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by discusant: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deceptive tough talk. instead of creating a political atmosphere that will make banditry disappear. If Nigeria is run under true federal system, why would bandits be? Restructure Nigeria politically so that every region or state shall control its region or state, Buhari refuses because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Risingblue008(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Imagine begging them to surrender or ,,,,wht?see government dey negotiating with bandits
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by FLYFIRE(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Any one that votes APC AGAIN WILL BE A COMPOUND PHUL
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by edibobo: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Empty threat
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by bejeria101(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Your body odour isn't working? Oponu shut it.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by sammysneh(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Same old story
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by sevo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
The bandits right now...

Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by hybridblood07(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
There's no assurance Nigeria will move forward even 5 years after Bubu hand over power.
All these politicians are criminals
MrBachelor:
grin

I just no Know why this news dey make me laugh.

I swear.

Abeg make 3 years do waka make Nigeria start to move forward again.
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Jabioro: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bad mouth odour coming from above... smelling words.. jargons...."Oro buruku lenu eye"..
Re: Buhari To Bandits: "Surrender Or Face Disgraceful And Violent End" by Maranzano(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
There is no need to beg for surrender. The military should do the needful unless the bandits are no longer threat to national security. I hope the next thing will not be an offer of Amnesty. It is time for the military to show their might. No retreat, no surrender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Re-appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD, Approves Board Members / How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina / Akeredolu Tells Buhari To Allow Old & New Naira Notes Co-Exist As Parting Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.