Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) (74823 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Almajiri Schools Built By Jonathan Government Decaying Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Kraytur: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Not everything bad should be hauled at buhari I don’t support the man’s legacy but you should never forget you have governors and local governments who get allocations for projects that they made requests for on your behalf when they fail to execute these projects even after receiving funds who do we end up blaming ?
Let’s change our mindset buhari is not a spirit this he cannot he everywhere at once
The man buhari is mad I agree Cos me sef hate am
But let’s also fault our sub leaders governors and co
Nigeria needs overhauling

1 Like

Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2020
fallout87:
This is was "ultra modern" back in 2005.

Having desk, windows, lights and a visual screen isn't something to gloat about unless you're a fifth-world environment.

Let's see the true ultra modern schools from ur state first.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Donald97(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2020
badman007:

I say but... �

Abi you reason say Technical better pass this one?

THE EVIL SPIRIT THAT IS INSIDE GOVERNMENT OF EDO STATE WILL NOT ALLOW US SEE BETTER THING IN THIS STATE

1 Like

Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
fallout87:

Having desk, windows, lights and a visual screen isn't something to gloat about unless you're a fifth-world environment.

And your father no build even chicken house down for you
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Johnandv: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
bamidelee:

Ipob terrorist, fall out of this thread pls.

Yoruba fool trying to join Igbos head with your Yoruba personal masters, the Fulanis. For your information we love Zulum in particular cos he's a unifier and a man of excellence. Cry us a beach....
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Bidi123: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2020
A state without oil is doing well while the evil ones with oil are stealing and keeping the money for personal use.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
so borno is lik this and they are busy shoutin that boko haram has claimed their borno,and they are busy pumpin nigeria money and soldiers to there.The level of mallamms deceit in this nation is unfarthomable.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by paix(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Kriss216:
I thought it's Haram to use ultramodern facilities.
Thinking is tax-free. Keep thinking.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2020
LukasPodolski:
This is not ministry of Finance.

But Primary schools in Bornu
I seriously want to appreciate what you shared here.
Forget Southerners, we are the hypocrite of this country.
Our allocation from FG and IGR is far more than what the Northerners get, but we still blame them for any wrong thing that happens in Nigeria.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by paix(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2020
suremanpatriot:
so borno is lik this and they are busy shoutin that boko haram has claimed their borno,and they are busy pumpin nigeria money and soldiers to there.The level of mallamms deceit in this nation is unfarthomable.
Please ask your governor what he does with your money, instead of talking about things you don't know.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2020
fallout87:

How many of these type do you have in your state?
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by iAmTheJoker: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
To be honest, this buildings don't make any sense, quality of Education does
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

stupid. go and do ur research who established the first University in the world.

Hmmm. What is Book Haram fighting for?
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by EngrXrix(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2020
in a few years or even months all this would be raised to the ground by one milita group. this happens when you decide to ignore a problem and focus only at scoring cheap political points. you built a school people would be scared to attend due to the high level of insecurity all you are doing is wasting money honestly.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Jackmj(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Ortom Ikpeazu Bello Should be arrested
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Proudlytips: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
really
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by mapet: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
ODUBEZE:

I think what's important here is that he's putting in great effort

But that governor Zulum built 50 schools in a year

Make una take am easy with these lies nau

Haba!!! Una go wound person ooooo

Omo, see AC inside classroom wink

Actually ,most of them were started by the ex-governor Shettima. In fact the schools were over 75% done by the time we was leaving office. Zulum is completing them.....
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm impressed,may Allah bless Mr Governor. With facilities like this in place,the state must make it a serious crime for any parents not to send their children to school. If the same kind of energy and resources that the north commits to religion are committed to western education, the fortune of that region will change for better overnight.

I truly love this; it is a welcome development. And to Governor Zulum,I say well done sir ! He has successfully fired some very powerful missiles to the boko haram camp with these beautiful educational facilities on ground. This is one of the best ways to kill boko haram's satanic ideology.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by biomedics(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Commendable
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Bekool(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Despite Boko haram activities....

Am not surprised bokoharam war it's all political the north is using it to generate money to develop their land this is the reason why the war won't be ending any time soon. I just pity southern soildiers who they are using as sacrificial lambs.
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by johnkey: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Mumu, it is a government school
you're a mumu too if you can't correct without insult
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
johnkey:
you're a mumu too if you can't correct without insult
Lol what were you thinking? I guess you don't think b4 you comments...
So what do you expect....
I say it again you be mumu
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by ABAMOWA: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
And some idiots will say the war against terrorism hasn't improved by up to 85%.

If this was the era when everyone was advised to shun public gatherings,
if this was the era when we had to run away from every polybags we see by the road side,
if this was the era when there were at least 5 bombings within maiduguri only,
if this was the era when Boko Haram established caliphates all around Borno, to Adamawa —Mubi, Yobe ,
if this was the era when even the President couldn't attend public functions in Abuja because of fear,
If this was the era when one needed to escape from the North East to Cameroon and then follow another route to enter Nigeria through Benue state
If this was the era when Shekau was releasing music videos and almost had a verified Instagram account,

Then, I do not think this Governor would have the guts to lay the foundation of a simple public toilet.

Oga, this is not a matter of Boko Haram's defeat, is a matter of being governed by an educated fellow. This guy go school naa.

1 Like

Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by sabidey: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
That doesn't change the need for Nigeria to break up.

We all know every state has model schools.
Let Nigeria divide so that each of the six states in Niger Delta will start collecting ₦80bn monthly instead of the meagre ₦18bn you think is so huge. This kind of schools exist in every state, so there's no big deal! How do these schools automatically mean that Borno state utilises their allocation more than every other state? The level of corruption is highest in the north. They use religion to blind their citizens by building hundreds of mosques and sending poor people to Mecca instead of investing in their socio-economic well-being. No Northern state compares with any Niger Deltan state in terms of development.
type 'the most developed states in Nigeria', and see the positions of kano and Kaduna when compared to Delta state. On the issue of break up, do something about it offline since succession has never taken place online. You may also do yourself a favor by ascertaining the country with the highest number of churches and mosques. Nevertheless, don't be surprised when the fact is out. Further investigate where these worship houses are located in each geopolitical zones. Don't be amazed when the result is also out. I guess the corruption in the south south and South eastern region of Nigeria is due to the superfluous number of religious centers which triggered the peripheral jiggery Pokery; such as cultism, rape, prostitution, arm robbery and drug dealings
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by khugtay: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
SOLAR GENERATOR WITH IN-BUILT TV AND MUSIC SYSTEM
Features
1) 3 bulbs
2) ac dc solar system
3) You can connect a decoder
4) 7 inches TV screen
5) Watch TV stations
6) Listen to radio stations
7) Watch a movie from USB, flash drive and memory card
cool Memory card and USB slot
9) Solar Panel 9V, 5Watts
10) AC plug
11) Can walk all through the day while charging
12) Battery duration 4-6 hours when not plugged to an external power.
For just #40k
Call 08153793033.
Hurry now while stock last.
It can be deliver to your doorstep.......................

Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by johnkey: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Lol what were you thinking? I guess you don't think b4 you comments...
So what do you expect....
I say it again you be mumu
I was actually thinking about the almajiris when I made that comment, cause I wonder why they are out of school when there are schools like this for free, so you're still wrong I think before I comment always
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
johnkey:
I was actually thinking about the almajiris when I made that comment, cause I wonder why they are out of school when there are schools like this for free, so you're still wrong I think before I comment always
But you didn't wonder how people couldn't get admission into Federal universities even with their money
Re: Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.