Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety (1221 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety by dominzy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety And Reasons

Google as we all know is the largest search engine within the global with over a Billion users daily.

Google is one of the finest invention of man, fixing over a million people's trouble daily.

In maximum cases Google serves to be a splendid assist in locating solution to a trouble however do you understand that it can additionally work towards you?

On this article, I'll be speaking about 10 Things You Should Never Search on Google and why you shouldn't.

Counting down from range 10.

10. Never Search Your Full Name On Google.

Google hold your records via the cache for your browsers.

Have you ever questioned how Google serves you advertisements of what u need currently? This is because you might have searches on Google for it before so it is aware of you need that aspect at that unique time.

So I'll recommend you by no means seek your call on Google because it is going to reveal external links to all of your social media accounts wherein your private information are.

And in case your details is being saved you could easily get tracked.

This is the purpose why vpn is continually requires to maintain your non-public statistics safe.

9. Never Google Your Symptoms

Are you having any fitness problems? it is precise if you may seek on Google for remedies and a way to therapy it, however I will by no means advise you to look for the symptomsof the infection or disorder.

Bloggers have a way of creating their content attractive that they may scare the he's going to out of you.

I remembered I once looked for the signs of common cold. I was anticipating to see easy symptoms like cough but I remembered a blog who once brought demise as component if the signs.

This got me scared that o couldn't even hold my phone again. I had to rush to my health practitioner to save my life.

All I wanted was just some drugs to treatment it, why is demise blanketed then.

So I made a studies approximately these web sites and blogs and i found that maximum of them were not run by health professionals however just a man such as you and i.

So I'll suggest you go to your medical doctor for any fitness issues.

8 Never Google anything Criminal

On this I'm damn critical like i simply mean it.

I'll suggest you by no means and ever search some thing Criminal on Google.

Things like How to make a Bomb, How to kill a person fast, a way to shoot a gun or the way to abort a pregnancy for a female unaware should now not be searched on Google.

As I've stated in advance that Google keep your facts through the cache for your browsers.

So for the duration of investigations after a Bomb has exploded on your location Google seek result may also reveal you including you to suspects among criminals.

Do you already know that you can even get arrested for your home? This is done thru using your ipaddress.

So I'll suggest you don't search some thing Criminal on Google.

7 Never Google whatever approximately Cancer.

This is strictly for a most cancers patient.

This is a stage of the greater the less you sleep.

If you dare search for anything approximately Cancer on Google I bet you that 99% of search result will bring loss of life as Effect.

Don't allow me scare you let's prevent it here.

6 Never Search anything on becoming a Yahoo Boy

With the charge at which the EFCC works now it shows that they have got zero tolerance for cyber crime.

With over a thousand Yahoo Boy arrested in 2019 and over 10 Yahoo schools busted you'll regarded that they suggest business.

If they decide to accomplice with Google I guess you that before even taking into account getting a computer to begin Yahoo business you will be busted.

Searching on Google on how to scam people is probably too unstable for you because as I've repeated earlier that Google do preserve our information.

If Google decides to partner with EFCC I wager you that your data will be the various suspects for 2020.

This is why almost all Yahoo men do use fake gmail and fake accounts.

So I'll advise you no longer to search some thing on becoming a Yahoo boy.

5. Never Search something about a way to get Hard tablets

We all recognize that Hard pills like cocaine, marijuana, weed and co are critical offences and additionally illegal in Nigeria. I will endorse you do no longer search approximately the way to get, purchase or use any of those tablets so that you may not land in trouble.

4. Never Google something about Home Rmedies for critical infections or ailment

Note me here, I didn't say contamination or ailment but I imply the extreme ones.

You are free to search for home cure for easy ailment like headache or toothache however by no means Google home cure for extreme infections or ailment.

For example I will suggest you do now not Google about home remedy Pelvic inflammatory disorder PID due to the fact it's now not an contamination you can easily cure at home whilst searching online for remedies.

For this kind of infection I'll advise you go to a doctor so that it will lead and placed you via before it get worse.

3. Never Google some thing about How to Kill

You might be an aspiring military scholar looking to practice your profession searching online for greater knowledge but I'll endorse you put a restriction to what you do search on-line.

Never Search in how to kill a human all in the name of turning into a soldier that kill terrorists.

I'll advocate you get to the stage in which your leaders will placed you via on it so your non-public info do not get saved or used in opposition to you in future.

2. Never Google some thing approximately How to Rape

Rape is an offence. Do you've got a girl you have been crushing on but she doesn't want you, bro get on line and locate the high-quality pick out up line to use for her as opposed to searching online for how to smash her life.

If you get caught within the act you'll be Jailed.

You would possibly get stuck of Google makes a decision to tune you after doing the unlawful with the woman so I'll endorse you never Google on the way to Rape.

1. Never Google something about How to grow to be a terrorist.

All the countries on the earth Earth have 0 tolerance for terrorism. I do not think I ought to say much on this since you understand that death is the penalty for being a terrorist.

Please like, share to others to learn, may God bless you as you do so because your share may safe someone.

And please comment politely if any mistake is found or if something is missing you can also comment the right information. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety by Glorymax: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice read, well done Op.
Re: See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety by 1Alex: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
What of I'm not signed in on Google?

Thrash, it's as good as saying, don't search for anything on Google.

1 Like

Re: See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety by dominzy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
1Alex:
What of I'm not signed in on Google?

Thrash, it's as good as saying, don't search for anything on Google.
Ur cache will still rat u out
Re: See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety by 1Alex: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
dominzy:

Ur cache will still rat u out
and if I clear the cache?
Re: See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety by dominzy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
1Alex:
and if I clear the cache?
till then na
Re: See 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google Because Of Your Safety by youngblaq: 3:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Incognito mode cool

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old South African Boy Killed By Aunt, Buried In Her Backyard / 11 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Murder Of Three Members Of Rival Group / Nigerians Arrested In Joburg For Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.