Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge (6413 Views)

2 Months Old Umidigi S5 Pro At A Giveaway Price sold !!! / Very Clean Redmi Note 9 Pro At A Very Affordable Rate sold!!!! / Join Our Stay At Home Challenge And Win A Brand New Infinix S5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
sunshineV:
is this the official xaiomi Nigeria grin
Do you want me to verify?
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by Praxtech: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
dragnet:

Your offence may be your deficiency in understanding the English language.

You registered yesterday and created FIVE TOPICS successfully, and those topics are still standing, you made posts which were untouched. It is possible that you tried to create more topics but got flagged by the server and it would have shown you the reason for the restriction and I believe you can read and understand simple English because that's the language in use, I do not understand why you're trying to play the victim card by calling out the mods.
In your best interest, do not tow that line.

Also take your time to read the nairaland rules.

And as for those that have been liking your post and using it as an excuse to feed their vulgarity, your compliments are acknowledged.

Seun please borrow us this mod in cartalk section. Cc gazzuzz gazzuz eddee dicksonadams legalwealth radautoworks

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by abdsamad(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
dragnet:

Your offence may be your deficiency in understanding the English language.

You registered yesterday and created FIVE TOPICS successfully, and those topics are still standing, you made posts which were untouched. It is possible that you tried to create more topics but got flagged by the server and it would have shown you the reason for the restriction and I believe you can read and understand simple English because that's the language in use, I do not understand why you're trying to play the victim card by calling out the mods.
In your best interest, do not tow that line.

Also take your time to read the nairaland rules.

And as for those that have been liking your post and using it as an excuse to feed their vulgarity, your compliments are acknowledged.

Bros, aw far naw. I have been trying not to follow your matter but errm... Is it that you're generally an a-hole or you're just having a bad couple of weeks.

What did this person do to earn that demeaning response? If you don't know what to say, shebi you'll kukuma keep shut.

And you're not a child o, become someone will say "just leave him, he's being childish".

Yes, I followed your matter from xiaomi thread to this place. You're not doing well sir.

May the spirit of the lord guide you in all your affairs and continue to prevent people from finding your address and giving you a good knock on your head

14 Likes

Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by sunshineV(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Do you want me to verify?

Please do
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by sunshineV(f): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
And why this f00l ban xiaomi Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
sunshineV:
And why this f00l ban xiaomi Nigeria?
On it. Give me 24hours.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by Darthvader93: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wonders shall never end.

So someone is comparing Google camera Go to GCam??!!!

Alusi!

Alu!

Chai! Wee you kip kwayet?

Snap with it and post biko. I want to check something

@Nightbuzzer.
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
sunshineV:

Please do
Xiaomi has not endorsed any one to takeover its proceedings on nairaland.
That is the information I have received so far, but I have 3 more confirmation to do... If they turn out with the same reply, then we can treat the account as someone who is doing this of his/her personal interest.
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by sunshineV(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

That is the information I have received so far, but I have 3 more confirmation to do... If they turn out with the same reply, then we can treat the account as someone who is doing this of his/her personal interest.

okay. thanks for always coming through

1 Like

Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by naturalwaves: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

What has this got to do with XiaomiNigeria being banned?? Did he say he is officially representing the company or did he dupe anyone Don't shift the goal post Oga.
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
naturalwaves:

What has this got to do with XiaomiNigeria being banned?? Did he say he is officially representing the company or did he dupe anyone Don't shift the goal post Oga.
Please scroll up to know how the conversation stated, to avoid looking for wahala were wahala doesn't want to be found.

You can use your data and time to attend to a more important issue though.

ZesusHVWritter:
Full disclosure.
This is a sensitive matter and involves everyone irrespective of your allegiance.

There have been an ongoing inquisition into the credibility of Tecno's claims.
You may have seen or came across it.

Now it falls on your court to do something about it.
This is important to Transission fans, Smartphone users and everyone here on nairaland who is tired of tail chasing when a discussion for authenticity involving smartphones are summoned.

To know more about this matter, visit this link here on nairaland.
Xiaomi marketers defaming Tecno

This is the question to ask on twitter.
which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

If you want to know how it all started follow the trend on twitter
The whole MTK P35 debacle
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by naturalwaves: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Please scroll up to know how the conversation stated, to avoid looking for wahala were wahala doesn't want to be found.

You can use your data and time to attend to a more important issue though.

OH... There were 2 questions. I see you were trying to confirm if he was the official marketer or not. How about the second one you said you will get back? Why was he banned and why is he yet to return? You requested for 24 hours to get back and this is more than 72 hours now with no comment with respect to that.
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
naturalwaves:

OH... There were 2 questions. I see you were trying to confirm if he was the official marketer or not. How about the second one you said you will get back? Why was he banned and why is he yet to return? You requested for 24 hours to get back and this is more than 72 hours now with no comment with respect to that.
I never attempted the ban issue sir... Only persons with links to mods here can make inquiry into that.
I don't have such resources at my disposal sir. Na were my power reach I do so.
Re: Redmi Shoot Like A Pro At Home Challenge by naturalwaves: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I never attempted the ban issue sir... Only persons with links to mods here can make inquiry into that.
I don't have such resources at my disposal sir. Na were my power reach I do so.
Lol. Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Very Slim Phone / Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works / Samsung Galaxy Oxygen Pro 2020: Massive 12GB RAM, Quad 48MP Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.