Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

A View On Two Political Issues:mr Adesina And North And South Rivalry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A View On Two Political Issues:mr Adesina And North And South Rivalry (158 Views)

Moment WTO DG And IMF MD Took Turns To Stabilized Mr. Adesina's Bow-tie (pics) / Sule Lamido: Salihu Tanko-yakasai More Courageous Than Adesina And Shehu / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A View On Two Political Issues:mr Adesina And North And South Rivalry by Pope20Davy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday nairalanders!
This just my unprofessional view so...
We see nepotism every day especially at the federal level,gross corruption but still no major response from the 'leaders'of the south(governors,senators etc)why? because they had their share,the average southern Nigeria is highly narcissistic not to talk of the leaders as far as they are satisfied they don't worry for the next man, unlike the north who understands the power in numbers.Therefore main the problem is not with the president but with our leaders,the governors the senators,those who can stand against the president if need be.what can we do,nothing for now but when the elections come we should be ready to vote those who are needed not at the federal level but at the LOWER levels (south)
Then of the topic of Mr Adesina i think he should be probed I mean he has nothing to lose if he has nothing to hide.What interests me is that the support he got from our politicians (obasanjo and co.) could it be if he goes down they all go down.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Training / Nimet Predicts Cloudy, Thundery Weather Activities Wednesday To Friday / Man On Container Levy Extortion: Govt Must Address The Anomalies--- Emeka Ojukw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.