Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone (1674 Views)

Leaked Photos Show A New Infinix Note Model With 108MP Camera, 120W Charger / Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixajHBaPXUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdxoCkZk6vU

Let’s admit, we admire cameras a lot, we always want to appear good on photos, snap beautify scenes and shot quality videos. And because of these, we find it hard to deal with poor cameras.

In Nigeria, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 places herself at the very top, it has the World first 108MP penta camera system. An incredible record that will stay in our heart.

So live to remember!

The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes in two different storage configuration. The first has 6GB and cost €549 while the second received an 8GB and cost €649.

The Prices stated above makes the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 a high-end smartphone in Nigeria by default. But when compared with some high-end flagships with similar specs, you will notice that the Mi Note 10 is fairly cheaper.

Design & Display
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a traditional design that looks very normal and identical to most high-end flagship smartphones you will find in Nigeria.

In front, there is nothing too serious. Aside her 6.47 inch OLED display that is occupying a solid percentage, everything here is not different in anyway.
But then, I must not forget to appreciate the rich display here which is very colorful, bright and clear.

The display which supports HDR comes with a 2340 x 1080p resolution, has 400000:1 high contrast ratio and a 600nit brightness that gets bright enough even outside.

At the top, you will find the IR blaster and microphone. The sim-slot, volume and power buttons are on the right while the 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, microphone and speaker are at the bottom.

The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a body that is made up of a corning gorilla glass 5 in front and at the back. At the back is where you will find the beauty in photography – the 5 amazing cameras.

There is also a 3D curved front and back glass. This makes the display have some curvature around her edges. And because of her glass body, the phone feels a bit heavy in the hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Camera
This is where the whole entertainment begins. In here, you will find a great camera system that works. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 brings photography to another new level.
If you are out there looking for an excellent camera smartphone to explore in Nigeria, look no further than here. Yeah! The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has to be on your list.

Be it distance or close shots, the camera on this device performs greatly. Am talking 5 cameras here.

On the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is a 5MP telephoto with 10x hybrid zoom, 12MP telephoto with 2x optical zoom, 108MP main with wide-angle, 20MP ultra wide-angle and a 2MP macro lens.

The main 108MP camera has wide angle -1/1.33° super sensor, 4-in-1 super pixel, 7p lens and an f/1.69 aperture with (OIS) Optical Image Stabilization.

The camera as a whole has two OIS – one is on the 108MP main, the other is on the 5MP telephoto. There is also auto focus and an epic zoom range of 0.6x to 50x on the camera.

You will also find dual soft light and dual flash at the back. The camera has camera features like Vlog mode, portrait mode, macro mode and night mode 2.0.

The Camera can record 4K ultra wide angle videos at 30fps and even do some 1080p slow motion video recording at 120fps.

In summary, the camera on the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is epic, take a photo with this very phone in Nigeria and you will see the clear difference when compared with a regular flagship.
Battery
We know pretty well that camera sucks a good percentage of battery life when used over a sustained period of time in Nigeria. This brings us to the question of whether or not the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 have a strong battery?

Yes it does. Considering the size of the camera on this particular phone, one would expect nothing less when it comes to battery life. Thank God it checked our list.
On the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is a 5260mAh non-removable battery that is perfectly okay for an average smartphone user in Nigeria who loves to take stunning photos and record videos consistently.

We are also glad to see a 30W charger inside the box. This is because the Xiaomi Mi note 10 supports 30W fast charging. Her USB Type-C connector now supports reverse charging.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Software & Specs
On this device, you will find Xiaomi’s new MIUI 11. It looks more simplistic and cleaner than MIUI 10. It comes with some essential UI features like dark mode.

You are also going to find a new MIUI 11 feature that allows you to try some new treaks like: use a short video for wallpaper.
There is also an ambient display that keeps you updated with time at a glance.
Other notable feature present on the MIUI 11 includes: Mi share, Mi Doc viewer, wireless printing and gaming toolbox 2.0 that supports easy switching between networks, blocking messages and answering calls in the background without interrupting gaming.

The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with an averagely performing Snapdragon 730G chip that process very decent even though it is not the fastest around in Nigeria.

When it comes to storage configuration, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes in two main variant. The first got 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM while the second has 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by venahoro(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xiaomi to the world.
I own a MI 9T pro and believe me, it's as fluid and fast a mobile phone could be.
Xiaomi gives you great value for your money.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
venahoro:
Xiaomi to the world.
I own a MI 9T pro and believe me, it's as fluid and fast a mobile phone could be.
Xiaomi gives you great value for your money.
Thanks for your positive feedback.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Crownedjon: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Xiaomi to the world
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Transsionmustgo: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
XiaomiNigeria is mi note 10 lite coming to Nigeria.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Transsionmustgo:
Yes Sir.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Crownedjon: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Transsionmustgo:
I love the mi note 10 lite Sha
But am eyeing the mi 10 pro
Mi 10 pro has become an obsession to me
I must own it
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by credon: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
What of the price, how much
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Transsionmustgo: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
I love the mi note 10 lite Sha
But am eyeing the mi 10 pro
Mi 10 pro has become an obsession to me
I must own it
mi 10 pro, na badass phone, but it's damn expensive
I will either wait for mi note 10 lite or mi note 11 rumoured to come with sd775 or mi10t rumoured to come with mtk dimensity 1000+. Na where my budget reach
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
credon:
What of the price, how much
150-185k Sir.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Nairaland mod stopped me from creating new topic since yesterday
dragnet, puskin, honsule what's my offence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by AududuNine11: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:

LMAO
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:
Those mod's na asshole especially that stupid one dragnet undecided
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
I can't take my eyes off of you, MI amor shocked@javispics .
#ShotByMi #Mi10Pro #LightsCameraAction #MindfulMonday

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Spring has arrived. So has the long awaited #Mi10Pro. Who fancies Solstice Grey?
#LightsCameraAction #springtime

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by dragnet: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:

Your offence may be your deficiency in understanding the English language.

You registered yesterday and created FIVE TOPICS successfully, and those topics are still standing, you made posts which were untouched. It is possible that you tried to create more topics but got flagged by the server and it would have shown you the reason for the restriction and I believe you can read and understand simple English because that's the language in use, I do not understand why you're trying to play the victim card by calling out the mods.
In your best interest, do not tow that line.

Also take your time to read the nairaland rules.

And as for those that have been liking your post and using it as an excuse to feed their vulgarity, your compliments are acknowledged.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Crownedjon: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Villagebus2:
but answer dis question, transsion dey pay you yes or no
grin you don dey find trouble
Them go knack you 100yrs ban
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by nightbuzzer: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:
explain please because i can't read and comprehend.
grin grin grin grin go and read again you are spaming
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by dragnet: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
XiaomiNigeria:
Why did you delete the server messages you posted a while ago?
Please post them again so your fans can help you interpret them since you've decided not to understand the message and feign ignorance in your bid to play the victim card.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
nightbuzzer:
grin grin grin grin go and read again you are spaming
how am I spamming? I created different threads wit different messages,so how is that spamming?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
dragnet:

Why did you delete the server messages you posted a while ago?
Please post them again so your fans can help you interpret them since you've decided not to understand the message and feign ignorance in your bid to play the victim card.
Thanks for the insults Dragnet.
I know I am ignorant of how Nairaland operate and I respect your status as a mod but please, help me so I can be able to post new topic again.

Re: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone by dragnet: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Villagebus3:
this guy u be soar loser, if u continue dey ban all my account how I go take comment here, or na my first account wey u ban till 2035 I go use?

Any time you're ready to abide by nairaland rules, you are free to apply for a review for your initial account.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 For Sale / Sites To Download Games For Free Thru Phones. / Unlocking Nokia N91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.