Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber (4853 Views)

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by Buezejames: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Latest Gossip,Gist,Entertainment,sport etc available here @ https://www.Naijafixed.com

Nigerian crossdresser, James Brown has taken to social media to brag about being the man every woman wants.

According to him, God gave him that gift underneath.which sleeeps ladies off their feet during sexual intercourse.

Sharing a photo of his padded eggplant for a photoshoot, the Instagram Celebrity wrote;

“Am the man every woman want because,God gave me that gift underneath James Brown said

Read more here :https://naijafixed.com/2020/06/07/slay-queen-crys-out-to-an-errand-boy-for-sex-after-20-days-of-quarantine/

1 Like

Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by XXLMANDIGO: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Confused and Creepy Gay cry

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by Authoreety: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
See mumu

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by ademasta(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
If he can fake his personality, tell me why he wouldn't fake his cucumber

9 Likes

Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don't know what to say o

Well, for your UK/Belgium used Smart TVs, ACs, washing machine and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by Aboks(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wasted sperm
Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by dangotesmummy: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by Hypnotise: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na was for you oo
Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by PapaNnamdi: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
This nigga on @lordsky's beat I was beadfreed �
Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by Mozino007(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hiv connect!
Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dont fall for this sh*t

Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by Brenn594(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Warn ur self!!! B4 i knack u.

Re: I Am The Guy Every Woman Like Says James Brown As He Shows Off His Big Cucumber by dapsoneh: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Picture of pad, the guy urinates and defecate on himself

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm The Instagram Page Of Uganda’s President, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni / Twerker, Janemena And Husband Break Internet With #silhouettechallenge Video / Rihanna Puts Rude Fan In Check. She Went Hard! Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.