Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,504 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo (786 Views)

A Cry For Help Ooo Sam Afolabi Richvest 360 Has Ran Awa / Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo by cmoney22222: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Okay, I got ecobank virtual card off their mobile banking . Since when I funded it I haven’t been able to use it. I decided to close my virtual card with about 197k in it. I have closed the card and funds hasn’t been transferred back to my main account . I have complained to CS and nothing has been done over a week now in this coro period. Anyone with issue like this and has successfully gotten a solution . Pls ooo
Re: Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo by afolakemi: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wow....I had some issue that needs resolution. I sent a message to them via their twitter DM. Although it took a little while, I was eventually responded to and issue resolved. Have you reached out to them via these channels - Facebook - EcobankNigeria or Twitter @ecobanknigeria? Send your account number and the first six and the last four digits of your virtual card. To them via DM. Trust me issue will be resolved.

cmoney22222:
Okay, I got ecobank virtual card off their mobile banking . Since when I funded it I haven’t been able to use it. I decided to close my virtual card with about 197k in it. I have closed the card and funds hasn’t been transferred back to my main account . I have complained to CS and nothing has been done over a week now in this coro period. Anyone with issue like this and has successfully gotten a solution . Pls ooo
Re: Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo by cmoney22222: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks for the response. Yes I did tweet them . They just said issue will be treated without a time frame. Am just puzzled in this season of corona.

afolakemi:
Wow....I had some issue that needs resolution. I sent a message to them via their twitter DM. Although it took a little while, I was eventually responded to and issue resolved. Have you reached out to them via these channels - Facebook - EcobankNigeria or Twitter @ecobanknigeria? Send your account number and the first six and the last four digits of your virtual card. To them via DM. Trust me issue will be resolved.

Re: Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo by Kazymavee: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
cmoney22222:
The mistake u made was to close the virtual card account with funds inside, now you won't have any prove to present to them. Your best bet is to call them, not email because email will take eternity to be attended to. Call their lagos land line that starts with 01 and explain in full details what has happened, they will initiate a fresh case for the transaction, then submit screenshot of the virtual card details to them as prove that is if u still have any of it.
Re: Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo by cmoney22222: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks boss.. I will do this again... the issue is that they usually keep me long on calls for CS. Anyways I give this a shot as I still have the virtual card details . Btw do you use this virtual card from them too
Kazymavee:

The mistake u made was to close the virtual card account with funds inside, now you won't have any prove to present to them. Your best bet is to call them, not email because email will take eternity to be attended to. Call their lagos land line that starts with 01 and explain in full details what has happened, they will initiate a fresh case for the transaction, then submit screenshot of the virtual card details to them as prove that is if u still have any of it.
Re: Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo by afolakemi: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hey, hope the issue has been resolved?

cmoney22222:
Thanks for the response. Yes I did tweet them . They just said issue will be treated without a time frame. Am just puzzled in this season of corona.

Re: Ecobank Issue. Help Ooo by cmoney22222: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yes thanks , got credited yestiday after 11 days

afolakemi:
Hey, hope the issue has been resolved?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

USB Cord @ 20 Pieces Per Pack, To Be Sold At N3000 (SOLD OUT) / Earn To Like Youtube Videos | Like Youtube Videos And Earn Money / 21 Ways To Make Money As A Teenager In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.