Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met (8377 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Ever Met A Super Jealous Woman? Check Out The World's Most Jealous Woman / Have You Ever Met A Celebrity On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Who was the rudest celebrity you've ever met? For those who have met celebrities, who was the rudest and why?

Two years ago, I took a trip to Barcelona. As I boarded the plane from Toronto, I was seated right across from Ryan Reynolds. I wasn't really a fan of any work he had done so I wasn't particularly starstruck or anything. While we were in the air, I asked my sister (who was seated in front of me) to take a picture. So my sister pulls out the camera and he, out of nowhere really, says "UMM, EXCUSE ME??". Since he was directly looking at me and my sister I ask him (politely, of course!) what seemed to be the problem. He tells me that just because he is a celebrity he doesn't need to be "subjected" to this harassment. Me and my sister, at this point confused, tell him that we are taking pictures of each other, nothing more, and that he wasn't even a celebrity we cared enough about to take up memory space in our camera lol. Needless to say, he kept quiet for the rest of the flight! lol

I meet Eminem, JZ, Chris Brown, Taio Cruz, Beyonce, Maria Carey, Alicia Keys they. They were really nice,
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
tons of em Nig celebs I meet, one RMD happens to be the coolest and talented I must say. Jim k is an as.s, Van Vica not talented, Ini is kinda cool her hubby is a good friend, P Square they re cool, Timaya Gosh dude is an ediot.
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by philip0906(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
He tells me that just because he is a celebrity he doesn't need to be "subjected" to this harassment. Me and my sister, at this point confused, tell him that we are taking pictures of each other, nothing more, and that[b] he wasn't even a celebrity we cared enough about to take up memory space in our camera [/b]lol. Needless to say, he kept quiet for the rest of the flight! lol
awwwwww. . .una wicked o grin grin
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by MrCork17: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2011
OK. first questions: can nigeria celibritys actualy spek english?

if u find a answer before 2014, pls let me no, cheers!! angry
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

OK. first questions: can nigeria celibritys actualy spek english?

if u find a answer before 2014, pls let me no, cheers!! angry

Get well soon bro
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by londoner: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
Chioma Chukwuka, disrespectful

Zack Orji, lovely quiet and polite man.

Chinyere Wilfred, very warm and friendly lady.
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
Anne Njemanze!
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by mcnepow(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2011
Yet to meet a rude one. I have met loadz of those in music (thanks to FESTAC Carnivals), my younger bro even took a pix wif 2Face. They r al nice mostly Soundsultan and Faze,
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
Will have to be Neato C, met him at a cancer awareness dinner. tried to politely say hi, he just looked through me as if i was a ghost.
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by SeanT21(f): 2:13am On Jan 24, 2011
REALITY101:

Who was the rudest celebrity you've ever met? For those who have met celebrities, who was the rudest and why?

Two years ago, I took a trip to Barcelona. As I boarded the plane from Toronto, I was seated right across from Ryan Reynolds. I wasn't really a fan of any work he had done so I wasn't particularly starstruck or anything. While we were in the air, I asked my sister (who was seated in front of me) to take a picture. So my sister pulls out the camera and he, out of nowhere really, says "UMM, EXCUSE ME??". Since he was directly looking at me and my sister I ask him (politely, of course!) what seemed to be the problem. He tells me that just because he is a celebrity he doesn't need to be "subjected" to this harassment. Me and my sister, at this point confused, tell him that we are taking pictures of each other, nothing more, and that he wasn't even a celebrity we cared enough about to take up memory space in our camera lol. Needless to say, he kept quiet for the rest of the flight! lol

I meet Eminem, JZ, Chris Brown, Taio Cruz, Beyonce, Maria Carey, Alicia Keys they. They were really nice,

Where? undecided
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2011
SeanT21:

Where? undecided

And I owe you an answer to that? smh
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Emmyk(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2011
So twas ur sista sitting right with him ? Could you take the shots after that ? Ha!
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by SeanT21(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2011
REALITY101:

And I owe you an answer to that? smh

You have no answers thats why. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by reka(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
Most Naija Celebs are very polite if you respect yourself too, they relate good with sensible people,
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by freecocoa(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
I've met a few naija celebs at a movie location,they were cool and friendy especially genny.
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2011
SeanT21:

You have no answers thats why. grin

World Apart grin
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Kunbee: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hmm

Am disappointed in Ryan angry angry angry
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
Kunbee:

Hmm

Am disappointed in Ryan angry angry angry

Lol, Why the double frowning? is that how sad u re? grin undecided
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Kunbee: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2011
I loff him ehn

I could remove my arm for him cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2011
Kunbee:

I loff him ehn

I could remove my arm for him cry cry cry cry cry

grin smh
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by xynerise: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2011
I don go learn karate because of JIM IYKE. If he beats me in it then bottle is the alternative grin. That guy thinks his nonchalant attitude will lead him anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by mbulela: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
the naija ones usually on nites out.
Sound Sultan was the coolest i can remember.
I asked him a few questions and he answered as politely as you can imagine and moved on to the dance floor.
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
xynerise:

I don go learn karate because of JIM IYKE. If he beats me in it then bottle is the alternative grin. That guy thinks his nonchalant attitude will lead him anywhere.

Lmao, you mean the in-house shade wearer? Dude is annoying,
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Kunbee: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
REALITY101:

grin smh
Wetin
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by softgirl1: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2011
I met saidi Balogun and i said hi see the wey he behave like i was not there, infact i regrected saying hi that day and he was even trecking o just wanted to help since i ones in a while watch him on DSTV .
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Nelson6(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
met mama G once, very nice woman, she even offered to buy me beer but i refused smiley
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by amarula(f): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2011
alex lopez, 10yrs ago, still remember every detail, still hurts. i want to see her again,
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by nawfia(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2011
Was with dimeji bankole on the same train in london, didnt want to say hi cos i thot he will embarass or snub me, was pleasantly surprised when he returned my greetings and asked me if i was african, we gisted for more than 40mins, still have his card, will call him once i enter naija asap, that guy is a good guy, met genny in my friend's dad's hotel room in london, the man was soo proud that he had her company so the chic was feeling special and high, during the introduction,i feigned ignorance, claiming i don't know her, as i don't watch home movies, d chic was weak, was soo happy with myself, asa is a niiiice chic, very humble, but i like her very pretty p.a, tongue tongue
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by kelyusuf: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
All are nice.lol
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by russellino: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
Estelle was very cheeky when i bumped into her at a naija boy's party in london. Coolest celeb i met was Nemanja Vidic, we met in a mens room of all places.
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by Excelboi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
Naija celebs have met:
Naija celebs:= LYNXX;NAETO C,DJ NEPUTUNE,YQ,SASHA,GENERAL PYPE,TONY TETUILA,WANDE COALSAUCE KID and one other guy in SOUND CITY (cnt remember his name. They where all nice especially NAETO C

As for foreign,have met only my top artiste AKON,bt he is a no nonsense guy!
Re: Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met by omar22(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
Michael Schumacher and Marcel Desailly

Emmanuel Adebayor as well,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Baby Picture / Revealed: Meet Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend, Who Flavour Got Pregnant (photos) / Sexy Nigeria NYSC Lady Shows Her Sexy Curve In Her Long NYSC Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.