Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Mother Beats Up 2-year-old Daughter After She Was Raped In Lagos, Says She Was A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Beats Up 2-year-old Daughter After She Was Raped In Lagos, Says She Was A (610 Views)

Venita Shares Photo Of Her First Daughter After Bbnaija Eviction / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Beats Up 2-year-old Daughter After She Was Raped In Lagos, Says She Was A by gistify: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
In a video which has surfaced online, a Nigerian mother is seen beating up her 2-year-old daughter who was allegedly raped in Lagos.This has incurred the wrath of Nigerians.

Mother beats up 2-year-old daughter after she was raped in LagosAccording to the lady who shared details of the incident, she said she met the mother and her two daughters around Idumota in Lagos.
Read the full gist and watch video below:

https://afrigistbase.com/mother-beats-up-2-year-old-daughter-after-she-was-raped-in-lagos-says-she-was-always-going-to-the-man-video/

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ!!! The Rise And Fall Of Hushpuppi (all You Need To Know About Him / Best Of Don't Leave Me Tik Tok Challenge (oyibo Version) / Actress Queen Sylvanus Slams Guys Who Take Girls Out On A Date In Keke Napep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.