Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" (3402 Views)

Sanwo Olu's Aide Exposed As A Cocaine Trafficker / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Faithdamy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigerian journalist, blogger and activist against gun violence, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that Davido’s mother died of cocaine overdose.

The social media personality made this known while calling out the singer for sexually harassing her back in 2018.

The controversial journalist took to her Twitter handle to put forward her accusations against American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer, Davido.

She wrote;

sexual harassment. Davido fans don’t know how he sexually harassed me October 20th 2018. His fans and associates endorse this reckless behavior and it spirals. He has found it hard to say “Sorry”, an easy word that goes a long way.

Let’s name this thread #FightSexualViolence. A 55yo Journalist doing her job writes about you. You don’t like it. What warrants you to go on Twitter telling her to “oil her pussy because she’s lacking sex”? It is absolutely Disrespectful @davido. A can of worms now haunting u.

What warrants you to call me “cheap drug user?” and “Werey” in three tweets? Did your mother teach you manners? No! Vero died of a cocaine overdose. I lived on your street in 1993 and even babysat you occasionally. You told DJ Abass you don’t know me. True!

#FightSexualViolence @TiwaSavage your mgt mate plead to me several times to end this fight with you and I repeated to her it’s NOT going to happen till you apologise for those tweets. She said u were upset because I mentioned your late mother. Do u know how @Richkjtmusic feels?

SAMKLEF plead to me to let things go. I said NO! Nobody forgives and forgets. You cannot do both. I am NOT forgiving you as I told @SaharaReporters and will never forget. I HATE U @davido with passion. You sexually harassed me! You apologise! It was WRONG

Source>>> https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/06/your-mother-died-of-cocaine-overdose.html

3 Shares

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Faithdamy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Faithdamy:
Nigerian journalist, blogger and activist against gun violence, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that Davido’s mother died of cocaine overdose.

The social media personality made this known while calling out the singer for sexually harassing her back in 2018.

The controversial journalist took to her Twitter handle to put forward her accusations against American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer, Davido.

She wrote;

sexual harassment. Davido fans don’t know how he sexually harassed me October 20th 2018. His fans and associates endorse this reckless behavior and it spirals. He has found it hard to say “Sorry”, an easy word that goes a long way.

Let’s name this thread #FightSexualViolence. A 55yo Journalist doing her job writes about you. You don’t like it. What warrants you to go on Twitter telling her to “oil her pussy because she’s lacking sex”? It is absolutely Disrespectful @davido. A can of worms now haunting u.

What warrants you to call me “cheap drug user?” and “Werey” in three tweets? Did your mother teach you manners? No! Vero died of a cocaine overdose. I lived on your street in 1993 and even babysat you occasionally. You told DJ Abass you don’t know me. True!

#FightSexualViolence @TiwaSavage your mgt mate plead to me several times to end this fight with you and I repeated to her it’s NOT going to happen till you apologise for those tweets. She said u were upset because I mentioned your late mother. Do u know how @Richkjtmusic feels?

SAMKLEF plead to me to let things go. I said NO! Nobody forgives and forgets. You cannot do both. I am NOT forgiving you as I told @SaharaReporters and will never forget. I HATE U @davido with passion. You sexually harassed me! You apologise! It was WRONG

Source>>> https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/06/your-mother-died-of-cocaine-overdose.html

1 Share

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lunatic kemi go still die of high blood pressure. Idiat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
And this is the greatest investigative journalist from west?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Afolabimills(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
See this mad dog call kemi no sane person takes her serious anymore

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by helinues: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sorry who is Kemi?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Baawaa(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo,is you and davido this time around
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by ecolime(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
One nut don loose for her brain again.

Kemi needs rehabilitation. Her condition keeps degenerating daily. Her family members no dey try at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by overdrive(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
This woman has gone completely mad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Deebwebb: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yoruba vs Yoruba..this is exactly how afonja republic will look like,they hate and backstabed each other so much. no wonder they dread staying alone...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Benbellamor: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cant stop laughing here ...please lets do the Maths .....Aunty kemi keeps throwing jabs at Davido....but Davido upsets her that she doesnt know her, and that he has over a million fans alone on social Media....Aunty kemi Could not hide the rejection and keep attacking Chioma ....Maybe Davido told chioma Not to reply her because she might not know how to handle Aunty kemi who is laced with frivoulous claims once you fall into her trap...Now she was attacking Davido's girlfriend with all sorts of names and Davido who might have read some of kemi's own story which everybody saw when she posted in 2018 by kemi herself that She was actually circumcised and do not enjoy sex...Every man knows that when a woman complain of painfull sex you know that she doesnt have it wet because her clitoris been tampered with by her own parent in circumcision, So Davido says ''You need some Oil down there''
So how does this translate to Sexual harrasement? Ntori Oloun
.... her story to Attack nnamdi Kanu and her obvious Death claim found out to be a lie Got All her accounts Blocked.............Br Davido please just say sorry if dont even mean it....this silence is not good o, women dont like silence at all..you must just say something. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by ican2020: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
This woman needs help fast

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Guestlander: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Yoruba vs Yoruba..this is exactly how afonja republic will look like,they hate and backstabed each other so much. no wonder they dread staying alone...

At least they are not using bulldozer to tear down each other's houses.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by wagazala: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guestlander:

Your thinking Sha.
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by united2020: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
What's this woman problem with Davido ,it has getting out of hand's ooo?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by castrogee(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
But does anyone think (for a minute) that Davido with his hunger to always be in the news, may be paying this woman to spew trash about him? My instinct tells me that Davido is actually behind this woman. I may be wrong, but knowing how media hungry Davido is, I'm not taking this woman's obsession with Davido on the surface.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by mytime24(f): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
helinues:
Sorry who is Kemi?
buhari new wife undecided
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by lawalosky(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
First davido and chroma, then our very own seun osewa, and now davido mom, this woman is really sick

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by illicit(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Someone gonna kill this woman, sorry.
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Deebwebb: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guestlander:

yes oo only skull mining cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by JonDon12: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
What does his mother's death have to do with it ? NO SHAME
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by ideabuilder: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

The west had disown her since carry am dash IPOB

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by FlordFlorez(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kemi is an example of what cubana club manager was talking about earlier. But the cocaine this woman sniffs is not from this planet. The chemical composition is not in the periodic table.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by byinks(f): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
ican2020:
This woman needs help fast

Why does she need help...?

Because she's a liar ?

Or because she can't keep the truth to herself ?
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by XXLMANDIGO: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
This woman has totally lost it
Her Mentally health issue is something to be bothered about cry
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Too bad
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by suremanpatriot: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
where do ppl get money to afford stuffs lik this?
Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by Alaganature(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
like play like play this woman dey talk fact... but we do see her like someone who's is not on her right state of mind

1 Like

Re: Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" by BlowYourMind: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
You are still depressed and embittered she pronounced Kanu mumundi dead grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Northerners Behind Recent Attacks In Imo / How Can A dying Man Like Tinubu Saved a Sinking Nation? / Niger: Five Countries Absent As ECOWAS Defence Chiefs Meet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.