Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? (358 Views)

Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) / Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? by Unigrad: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
I'm interested in going into the sells of original honey and crates of eggs in Edo State.
Please anyone should help me on where I can source these commodities in large quantities around Edo and other nearby states. If the states is far, do they do supply?
Your help is highly needed
Re: Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Unigrad:
I'm interested in going into the sells of original honey and crates of eggs in Edo State.
Please anyone should help me on where I can source these commodities in large quantities around Edo and other nearby states. If the states is far, do they do supply?
Your help is highly needed

You will get them at Leventis foundation in Ilesha Osun state if it’s not too far for you
Re: Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? by Unigrad: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Adedokunworld:

You will get them at Leventis foundation in Ilesha Osun state if it’s not too far for you
Do they do supply to Edo State?
Is it the eggs or the honey or both?
Re: Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Chevk out this moniker, @peacemara54.. he also has a thread for honey
Re: Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Unigrad:

Do they do supply to Edo State?
Is it the eggs or the honey or both?

They produce both eggs and honey
I think you might have to come get it
Re: Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? by IRIENBOY(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2020
yes I can supply you with original honey to your place,
Re: Where Can I Get Original Honey And Crates Of Eggs? by IRIENBOY(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2020
you can call me on 234 704 461 8356 or Whatsapp 0905 201 6654

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: CBN Bans Corn/Maize Importation / Start Making Sausages Is Another Good Business Beef,pork, Chicken / Apply For Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.