Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Condolences To Majek Fashek And Apple Gabriel Family - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Condolences To Majek Fashek And Apple Gabriel Family (212 Views)

Best Of Majek Fashek Mix (majek Fashek Audio Tribute Mixtape) / The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek / #throwback:majek Fashek – Send Down The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Condolences To Majek Fashek And Apple Gabriel Family by JoelSavage(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
I love reggae since my childhood because I used some of the wise lyrics to educate myself. Two great Nigerian musicians, I love to listen to their songs were the late Ras Kimona and Majek Fashek, whose "I am Not Afraid," song inspires me in whatever I do.

I couldn't hold my emotions and sadness when Ras Kimona died and I am deeply sad after hearing the death of Majek Fashek. He wasn't only a great reggae star in Nigeria or Africa but the entire world.

Unfortunately, Jamaican reggae star, Apple Gabriel who was formerly with the "Israel Vibration," has also passed away. Apple Gabriel despite being hampered by his condition as one having Polio, excelled to be one of Jamaica's and world-known musicians. My condolences to both Majek Fashek and Apple Gabriel's family.

You are gone but your music will always be there for others to enjoy.

Photo: Left, Nigerian reggae star, Majek Fashek, and Jamaican Apple Gabriel played a significant role in the reggae industry

https://juskosave..com/2020/06/two-great-reggae-stars-apple-gabriel.html

(1) (Reply)

[donemmynaija Music] Willie XO – Money Love Remix Ft. Slimcase Mp3 Download / Lord Of The Lost – A Splintered Mind Lyrics / MUSIC: Yung Marvel - EVERYDAY (prod. By Crystals)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.