Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Read This If You Are Interested In Information Marketing(100% PROFITS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read This If You Are Interested In Information Marketing(100% PROFITS) (137 Views)

Spark Charity Team,is Here,if U Are Interested In Joining The Spark Charity Team / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing Business / Information Marketing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Interested In Information Marketing(100% PROFITS) by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thanks for your interest.

Information marketing is a very lucrative business especially in periods like this, where everyone is on quarantine and all trying to make money from home.

I myself made over 100k running classes on Whatsapp and selling info products to people, all this is a form of info marketing. Virtually everyone can do this, regardless of your field or what you were doing before the lockdown.

I will not compel you to take the next step, but there is money hanging in every decision to you fail to make.
In Info Marketing, you don't always have to own a product of your own neither do you need to do affiliate by selling other people's products for a commission, the truth is you can sell other people's course, materials and keep 100% of the profit made.

This is where PLR books come in, PLR (Private Label Rights) are books which you obtain and own the right to it. this means you can sell these books or products, and keep all the profits, you can download this books, discover the secrets in it, run a class and teach people what you have learnt, regardless of how small, a class every week will keep you balanced.

However, getting the best PLR products is important, please read my post on how to get PLR books from the best sites: https://ogunniyifolusho.com.ng/best-plr-sites-2020/

After reading, download books of your choice, digest the content and do more research to confirm authenticity, either create a copy of yours or run a class, either way, your profits keep rolling.

I hope this helps,
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing/ Social Media Executive / Driver / Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.