Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,645 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. (1032 Views)

Loose Belly Fat In 7days .. Its Free (pic) / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Two words - INTERMITTENT FASTING

Did you know 90% of your body composition and shape is determined by your DIET and NOT your fitness?

"YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"

Nowadays, we are trained to snack and graze throughout the day by the food marketing industry, who are trying to profit off our wallet.

Our bodies evolved to eat medium-large meals and then go without food for many hours until the next ‘feast’.

One thing you will likely notice when you first start intermittent fasting, is the effortless weight loss in the first few weeks - it works like magic.

Now, don’t get me wrong - fitness and movement are essential to keeping healthy and toned, but they surely do not influence your weight as much as you are taught to believe.

What and when you eat is causing you to be fat or fit - it’s as simple as that.

Try intermittent fasting (I suggest slowly getting your body into it at first), and see the benefits for yourself.

You will look great, feel great and have increased physical energy, as well as cognitive power.

1 Like

Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
1) CUT OUT SUGAR from your diet for just 6 weeks. Sugar add in a lot of calories you are not even aware of and you might be on track to be insulin resistant without you knowing (in short your body can’t burn fat at a normal rate). When you remove sugar from your diet for just 6 weeks, you discover they were mostly running off sugar in the first place. Once you remove sugar, you can finally give your body a chance to detox, heal and switch up to fat for fuel. When I say sugar I mean really get in there and remove the sweets, small choppings, the soft drinks, and most importantly the alcohol.

The first week into this protocol will make you feel awful but on the 4th week I promise you things will quickly change in your favor and fat will start to fall of your body and your belly.

2) ONLY HAVE 2 MEALS A DAY. It’s very important you stop snacking and eating at every hour of the day. Stick to a meal schedule and make sure you eat this particular time everyday. This will help you increase absorption of the nutrients and also help your body switch in and out of burning fat.

BONUS on meal: Always include green veggies at every meal. It won’t make sense to you now but vegetable consumption has a compounding effect on fat loss.

I Hope this was helpful. I kept my advice strictly on changes you can make to your diet, particularly quick changes.
Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by Vyzz: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin

Only have two meals a day?

I will take the gym plan

2 Likes

Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Drinking hot-water first thing in the morning helps to.
Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
ieemmanuel:
Drinking hot-water first thing in the morning helps to.

Warm water I mean smiley
Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Only have two meals a day?

I will take the gym plan

Oh ye of little faith
Actually that is the first and most effective way to get rid of belly fat..
Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
ieemmanuel:
1) CUT OUT SUGAR from your diet for just 6 weeks. Sugar add in a lot of calories you are not even aware of and you might be on track to be insulin resistant without you knowing (in short your body can’t burn fat at a normal rate). When you remove sugar from your diet for just 6 weeks, you discover they were mostly running off sugar in the first place. Once you remove sugar, you can finally give your body a chance to detox, heal and switch up to fat for fuel. When I say sugar I mean really get in there and remove the sweets, small choppings, the soft drinks, and most importantly the alcohol.

The first week into this protocol will make you feel awful but on the 4th week I promise you things will quickly change in your favor and fat will start to fall of your body and your belly.

2) ONLY HAVE 2 MEALS A DAY. It’s very important you stop snacking and eating at every hour of the day. Stick to a meal schedule and make sure you eat this particular time everyday. This will help you increase absorption of the nutrients and also help your body switch in and out of burning fat.

BONUS on meal: Always include green veggies at every meal. It won’t make sense to you now but vegetable consumption has a compounding effect on fat loss.

I Hope this was helpful. I kept my advice strictly on changes you can make to your diet, particularly quick changes.

You should avoid eating foods that contain a lots of sugar in them, especially refined sugar. The major reason for belly fat is sugar and foods that include bread, pastas, most cereal and sugary snacks. Instead eat foods which are only within their natural state such as fresh, organic and natural.

Many people have struggled with their belly fat and tried different methods to reduce it without success. You must realize that burning your belly fat has everything to do with
intermittent Fasting...

However, the reason it is hard for your body to burn belly fat is simply because this part of your body carries a very low blood circulatory system, this means your body is unable to utilize it for energy.

If you really want to eradicate that flabby belly of yours, you need to consume foods like fresh fruits, vegetables, garlic, Brussels sprouts and garbage. If you consume these foods over a period of time, they will not only facilitate the elimination of belly fat, they will also increase the speed of your fat burning capacity quickly.

The misconception most people have is to think that doing abdominal exercise alone is enough to clear away belly fat. Nothing could be further away from the truth. If you concentrate only on exercise you might begin to develop fat in other region of your body... Your diet plays the main role.Taking less calories than you burn each day is the key thing to burn stubborn belly fat which means you must have a good exercise regimen in addition to a diet plan.

Make sure you do not skip breakfast as it is the most vital meal of the day which starts the fat-burning processes in your body. If you must remove your belly flab, eating breakfast will give your body the needed energy to begin and end the day on the right track

Reduce your salt intake. Research has shown that salt retains water within your stomach and contributes to the bloated appearance of your belly. It is healthier to replace the salt in your diet with purified water to purge out the excess germs and toxins from inside your body.

Figuring out how to burn your stubborn belly fat does not have to take many months when you have the right system
Re: How To Loose BELLY-FAT Fast Without Going To The Gym. by ieemmanuel(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Did you know
Eating your food slowly will help you lose weight and lead to better digestion.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Blocked Nose At Night And How To Clear It / Legalize Cannabis / Help Cure Baldness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.