Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God (205 Views)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ro. 8:22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.
Ro. 8:23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.

There is so much talk about the rapture and you hardly ever hear about the adoption of sons of God. That is like putting the cart before the horse. The big problem with that is that when people do not focus on the adoption of sons of God, they most likely will not qualify for adoption, and only the adopted sons of God will be snatched up to heaven during the rapture.

A lot of people think that the world will get over the COVID-19 crisis and return to normalcy. The reality is that the world has entered the season of birth pains for the manifestation of the sons of God. The sons of God cannot develop when everything is going well in the world. Things will be getting much worse in the world in order to provoke the sons of God to grow up and get out of the world.

He. 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

He. 1:3 is talking about Jesus Christ, but it also applies to all sons of God. If you are a son of God, you are an image of God and you can do a lot of things that God does. You can control all things by your powerful word. You can purify yourself and other people of sins through the words you speak.
Re: Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Who are the sons of God?

Anyone who has the Spirit of God in her/him is a son of God. Note that son of God applies to the inner man or soul; hence there is no gender. Gender applies only to the outward man or flesh.

How does one get the Spirit of God to be in her/him?

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

You are in need of strength and resilience, and both are available to you by the Spirit. Make sure that you are willing to be righteous in heart, mind and soul, then ask to be filled with My Spirit. He will come into you and cause you to thrive. When you live in truth and holiness, you will prosper.

Luke 11:13 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

https://www.ft111.com/

This prophetic word by Marsha Burns aptly captures what it takes to get the Holy Spirit in you. You must be willing to be righteous in heart, mind and soul. There is only one way to be righteous in heart, mind and soul; it is by being washed with the blood of Jesus. Have you been baptized into Jesus Christ in water?

Ro. 6:3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptised into Christ Jesus were baptised into his death?

Water baptism into the Lord Jesus Christ connects you with his death and hence his blood. It washes away sins from your heart, mind and soul by faith. When you have been washed, you can then pray to God to give you His Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ. Lk. 11:13 guarantees that God will give you if you ask, having been washed. You don't need any proof of speaking in tongues, just trust in God's word.

Lk. 17:20 Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation,
Lk. 17:21 nor will people say, `Here it is,’ or `There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is within you.”

The kingdom of God is all about receiving the Holy Spirit of God.
Re: Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
The son of God is an image of God

Ph. 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
Ph. 2:6 Who, being in very nature [Or in the form of] God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

As a son of God, you are in very nature God. This was what provoked Lucifer and one third of God's angels to revolt against God. Angels are messengers of God, who do only what God asks them to do. Human sons of God are free to act like God in their environment.

He. 3:10 That is why I was angry with that generation, and I said, `Their hearts are always going astray, and they have not known my ways.’

In order to fully utilize your potentials as a son of God, you must know the ways of God. You must know how your father God works.

Jn. 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
Jn. 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

How does God work?

Ro. 4:17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” [Gen. 17:5] He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed — the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.

God works merely by speaking words. His words direct what His divine power should do through the Holy Spirit. Through words, God can resurrect what is already dead and through words He can bring into existence what never was.

By putting His Spirit in a man, God has given that man the means to operate His divine power through the Holy Spirit. The man or son of God, only has to speak words that are in accordance with the will of God. Righteousness must consistently operate in the heart, mind and soul of the man in order for the Holy Spirit to work in him and through him.
Re: Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ge. 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Ge. 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Here was a situation that could only be described as being formless and empty, full of darkness. The Spirit of God (with divine power) was right there in the situation, yet the situation remained unchanged. Then God spoke to His Spirit, "Let there be light!" The situation suddenly became perfect. God's word directed what the divine power should do. If God had not spoken His word, the situation would have remained formless, empty and full of darkness without end.

Ps. 107:20 He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
Re: Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nu. 20:2 Now there was no water for the community, and the people gathered in opposition to Moses and Aaron.
Nu. 20:3 They quarreled with Moses and said, “If only we had died when our brothers fell dead before the LORD!
Nu. 20:4 Why did you bring the LORD’s community into this desert, that we and our livestock should die here?
Nu. 20:5 Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to this terrible place? It has no grain or figs, grapevines or pomegranates. And there is no water to drink!”
Nu. 20:6 Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell face down, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.
Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”

Here Moses and the whole nation of Israel was in a dire situation; in the middle of a desert without any water. Moses went to the presence of God. God could have solved the problem by sending His word but, since Israel was His firstborn son, God decided to use the situation to teach Israel how He works. God commanded Moses to go with the staff in his hand and speak to the rock, in the presence of all Israel, directing the rock to produce water for the people. Unfortunately, Moses did not do exactly as God commanded him.

The staff in Moses hand represents the Holy Spirit in the son of God. The rock is the divine power.
Re: Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
I have some maize plants in a garden that is in the compound in which I live. The maize plants have produced fruits that are close to maturity. Today, I saw a bird perching on one of the fruits and trying to eat the corn. I first of all thought of driving the bird away by throwing stone, but then I decided to drive the bird away by divine power. So, I said: "I drive you bird away from my garden by divine power through the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ." One or two seconds after I made the utterance, the bird flew away.

Later, another bird came to my maize plants again. I then said, "I bar every bird from eating my harvest in this garden by divine power through the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ." The bird flew away and no bird came again for the rest of the day.
Re: Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God by Kei144(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Bringing Heaven into Hell

I offer my respect posthumously to the late Merlin Carothers, the author of Praise books, one of which is entitled "Bringing Heaven into Hell". Merlin Carothers taught in his books that the way to bring heaven into hell is by sacrificially offering praises to God even when you are being assaulted by hellish situations. He was right; his teachings were in line with the Bible. However, here I am concerned with sons of God. Any time a son of God lets his heart dwell on the love that God has lavished on His sons, praise and thanksgiving to God should spontaneously burst out his heart.

1Jn. 3:1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called sons of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
1Jn. 3:2 Dear friends, now we are sons of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
1Jn. 3:3 Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.

The really big problem is that the sons of God themselves do not even understand who they are. They do not understand that they are in very nature God (Ph. 2:6). They are replicas of God and are supposed to be doing like God. When Apostle John wrote 1 John 3, he wrote that what the sons of God shall be had not been made known. Today, I am am making known what the sons of God really are, so that the sons of God shall rise up and start acting like their Father--the manifestation of the sons of God.

The sons of God should learn how to be God like their Father. People of God see that the Bible calls Jesus God and so they concluded that Jesus is the Almighty. Well, I am already practicing to become God like the Father; may be they will also call me the Almighty. Sons of God should begin to practice giving life to something that is as good as dead and calling forth things that do not exist into existence (Ro. 4:17). That is how to become God. Practice makes perfect.

So, when hell assaults either a son of God or somebody close to him, the son of God should banish hell and replace hell with heaven by word of faith.

"You hellish situation that is assaulting my life (or the life of this other person), I drive you away from my life for good and replace you with heavenly situation, by divine power through the Holy Spirit of God, in the name of Jesus Christ."

2Pe. 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

God's power is available to the sons of God for them to solve all their problems. In other for a son of God to operate the divine power, he must have his staff (anointing of the Holy Spirit) in his hand and he must speak to the Holy Spirit (the rock) to release the divine power towards solving the problem at hand (Nu. 20:cool.

(1) (Reply)

First Fruits (The Old Testament Perspective) / ‘thank God I’m Free Now’: Woman Kidnapped And Sold To Sex Slaves By ISIS 6-years / Ancient Laws That Has Never Failed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.