Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Comparison In Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Comparison In Poultry Farming (1963 Views)

Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls my brethren on Nairaland, between broilers and turkeys, which one will be more profitable for a beginner who is intending to go into Poultry farming?
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Your comments and contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by OneDollarSalary(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
In any business, location matters a lot. Where's your location? Do you live in a big city or semi urban area?

I advice you go for broilers if you want flow of cash every 7- 8 weeks (for slaughter) or every 2- 4 weeks (for upward rearing).
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
In any business, location matters a lot. Where's your location? Do you live in a big city or semi urban area?

I advice you go for broilers if you want flow of cash every 7- 8 weeks (for slaughter) or every 2- 4 weeks (for upward rearing).
thanks so much for your advice. I live in a Semi-urban area.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2020
thanks so much for your advice. I live in a Semi-urban area. Pls keep the advice and comments coming.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
OneDollarSalary:

My brother, your reference to location here, is it market- wise or what?
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by OneDollarSalary(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2020
samhwande67:
My brother, your reference to location here, is it market- wise or what?
Market-wise.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2020
OneDollarSalary:
Market-wise.
Ok, thanks
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by coputa(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
OneDollarSalary:

can you give a brief analysis: like the price of 2 cartons of broiler(100 birds),20 bags of feeds and how much they can sell each bird when they 've attain 2.5kg weight in 6 to 7 weeks. Help the house,so that prospective investors can see the profit at a glance.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Pls my brethren, how long will it take a day-old-Poult to reach a full blown mature turkey?
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
samhwande67:
Pls my brethren, how long will it take a day-old-Poult to reach a full blown mature turkey?
pls help a brother out still waiting for your contributions and comments.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
samhwande67:
pls help a brother out still waiting for your contributions and comments.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
My brethren, Looking At The Cost Of feeding And Resistance To Disease, I Think Turkey Is Preferable. My Major Concern Is How Long It Will Take Turkey To Reach Market-Size. My Opinion Though And I Stand To Be Corrected.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
samhwande67 post=90702014]Pls my brethren, how long will it take a day-old-Poult to reach a full blown mature turkey?
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pls my brethren, help a brother. how long will it take a day-old-Poult to reach a full blown mature turkey?
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pls my brethren, help a brother. how long will it take a day-old-Poult to reach a full blown mature turkey?.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
samhwande67:
Pls my brethren, help a brother. how long will it take a day-old-Poult to reach a full blown mature turkey?.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by maestro299: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=samhwande67 post=107865728][/quote] How far have you gotten with your poultry?
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by samhwande67: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
maestro299:
How far have you gotten with your poultry?
I am Yet To Start My Brother. I Wanted To Compare The Two And Make A Choice.
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by bruzjay: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
You can start selling from 6 weeks
Re: Comparison In Poultry Farming by molly75: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2021
coputa:
can you give a brief analysis: like the price of 2 cartons of broiler(100 birds),20 bags of feeds and how much they can sell each bird when they 've attain 2.5kg weight in 6 to 7 weeks. Help the house,so that prospective investors can see the profit at a glance.

My brother, there's big difference between INTEREST & SERIOUSNESS / COMMITMENT to start a new business.

To have Interest mean you're doing the business with Play / Trial & Error.

While Commitment mean you're really Serious and prepare to Succeed in that particular business to become a Professional.

If you are really want to Invest your hard earned money into Poultry Biz - You must have an Experience and Knowledgeable Poultry Farmer to guide and mentoring you to Succeeded.

If not, you will just waste your money and label the business bad name.

If you have prepare to getting started right now - Just contact me directly through WhatsApp here - ZERO - EIGHT - ONE - SIX - TWO - EIGHT - ONE - FIVE - NINE -ZERO - FIVE. To Acquired the Poultry Practical Training Information and Knowledge.

Including Mentoring and Guidance along the way.

(1) (Reply)

In Starting Up A Poultry Farm Here Are Some Of The Area Of Specialization / We Fabricate Groundnut Skin Peeling Machine In Lagos / FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.