Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly (8655 Views)

Profile Of Henry Ikemefuna C. Obih - New CEO NNPC Downstream / Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by playmode(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2011
otokx:

What are those Nigerians doing in SA; let them come back to their own country.

We are making a decent living here bro

24hrs electricity (prepaid also available)
24hrs  water (3rd cleanest in the world)
Good roads
Great place to do business
Uncapped Internet (no bandwith or download limit)
Easy banking (cellphone,internet e.t.c)
Cheap goods (electronics,cars e.t.c)
Cheap property(for buyers only ,rent is super expensive)
Top grade infrastructure
Friendly people (except to Nigerians and zimbaweans)
Numerous business and investment opportunities

One thing Nigerians has that Sa does not have is Good Food. The food here is crap, that is why I always buy food from Nigerian restaurants.

Not every Nigerian who comes to SA have a bad experience ,99% f the Nigerians who get treated badly are criminals themselves. I know people who have been here for 8 years and more like myself who have never been in trouble with the law ever been beaten by the police. If you leave a decent life and keep a low profile you will enjoy South Africa.

You see HILLBROW and TURFFORNTEIN are well known Nigerian Drug Trade Zones in SA. If you are decent , honest Nigerian ,you have no business residing in those area. There nicer area which are not expensive which you can live and live your life to the fullest. Just take a look at this youtube video below and you will have an idea of what our brothers are doing here that has made almost every South African hate us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhT3nTWFdI

Can't seem to embed the video properly.Anyways click on the link above.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by owobokiri(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2011
Quote from: philip0906 on Today at 09:15:43 AM

U have a point. . .what a responsible country will do,is 2 deport whosoever or dump d person in jail,not kill thru suffocation  
seems like its in every nigerian's blood *especially screaming over their cell phones*. . .In all the countries I have been 2,its exactly what I notice.U c them screaming ontop of their voice even at night like they own d world and I am like WTH  

U are right about that.   what a painful way to go!

It is the norm here ,almost every South African complain about our phone manners.What baffles is why some of us hold our cellphones with our elbows pointing sidways instead of downwards.I guess it is a new way of showing off that they are "BIG MEN"   .You can't mistake that loud baritone "GUY HOW FAR NOW,WETIN DEY HAPPEN?" anywhere in SA even from a 100 meters away      

One South African once asked in his own word "bro ,why do Nigerians like fighting a lot?" ,I was like "excuse me?" .He said " I have noticed every time I see Nigerians talking either to someone or on their cell phone they are always fighting because they shout at the top of their lungs and you can the expression on their face that it is intense".

Needless to say i burst out in laughter and explained to him that that is how most Nigerians talk.        .The dude didn’t believe me, he said people don't talk like that unless they are fighting.    

The SA police can easily spot a Nigerian because of they way most of them dress here.Their signature dress code is :

Shirt with the two top buttons open to expose their hairy chest.
Un-bottoned blazer or Suit
Jeans or Trousers
Pointed Italian shoes (nicknamed by South Africans as Nigerian shoes)
At least 2 gold chain and 2 gold rings
Big Gold or Silver watch
2 to 3 cellphone in their hands
Dark Sunglasses even at night
Toothpick in their mouths even when they had their last meal 10 hours ago]
Sometimes a walking stick with a red hat and feather

and to top it off ,they walk like something is stuck up their backside ,with their chest out and their arms spread apart like they are about to fly          

You see them hailing each other like : "Chairman sir", "Igwe" , "Chief chief" , "Honorable chair", "Odenigbo 1 of ojuoma local government" ," maga must pay","ezego" and all sorts or annoyingly ridiculous fake titles and nicknames which they have bestowed on themselves because they have some small change in their pockets.

What i can clearly see is that most of these guy are from the "village" with little or no education and absolutely no IQ (except for 419 and drugs)            

My friend shut up! And this is coming from a Nigerian with a title name who walks with an arrogant swagger while answering the cell phone with his elbows sideways! If you don't have any reasonable thing to say , you should just dry up! What has all this tirade got to do with the death of a young man by suffocating??  So because some Nigerians walk with some swagger and make noise and are arrogant (all according to you), they should all be killed? You want them to always act like slaves once the white man is around just like other Africans do out of their homeland? I am a Nigerian and I know we are not perfect. You may have a point too but I also Know that Americans are busy defending Amanda Knox in an Italian court as we speak even though she was convicted of murder!  For all your noise, this guy maybe innocent. Killed by a racist police and all you do is to come to this thread and write all type of thrash about the behavior of Nigerians. When has capital punishment become the penalty for noise making?? There are so many threads that deal on the behavior of average Nigerian abroad,, you can go ply your trade there but here we are talking about a killed country man and the need to FORCE our government to defend Nigerians.

And I think some of you are ignorant. Many times I have heard some of you complain about Nigerians living in South Africa or Asia. Most of these Nigerians are productive and are positively part and parcel of the local community. Americans are richer but you can find them working in Cambodia, teaching in China and even stealing diamonds in the Congo. This dismissive attitude of always saying "na by force to travel" is sickening and I feel some of you whose parents have been looting Nigeria since the 60s don't know what others go through. People end up in different places for different reasons and it is the duty of the Nigerian government to protect Nigerians. South Africa has become a big burial ground for Nigerians. I think it's about time we start targeting MTN and DSTV. Enough is enough! South African police can't be killing Nigerians so carelessly and be getting away with it even if the Nigerians have committed crimes. Arrest, prosecute and jail if the guy is guilty. Simple.  But to walk into a Nigerian home with dogs and start acting out "apartheid part 2" is unacceptable. If we can't stare down the Americans , we can handle the South Africans and we must hit them where it hurts most; and that is the companies they use to loot Nigerians back home! Enough already!
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=14pt]watsup wwith this south africans anyways, i dont and would never . . . ever. . . ever. . . . like em. . . how can a black man h8 a black man. . . wen we are even preaching about loving other colors. . . [/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2011
r
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=14pt]@playmode so u still dey alive. . .?? afta u posted the pic of your shop in the game section abt 12 years ago i told u i was interested in buying the xbox u sold and we should get in touch but u never did. ,   anyways . . . me i still dey interested ooo. . . u can holla me  on yahoo@ [/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by owobokiri(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2011
If youtube videos are going to be used to judge a nation, then Americans will be targets all over the world. Go watch youtube videos of how they were killing innocent Iraqis on the street. Jews are still respected in spite of what is happening in Palestine. Cut the crap buddy. The duty of the state is to defend her citizens first. It is very important. Defend your people then ask questions later. If Nigerians must be killed in foreign lands, let it be after a court judgments and not by a racist sadistic police force with a reputation for unparalleled disdain for black life. The stu-pidity of the Nigerian governments makes me want scream. I dont know why this country cant get anything right.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by marcus1234: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2011
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by vizion: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2011

, Nigerians in the Turffontein neighborhood told SaharaReporters that it is routine for SA police officers to torture and kill Nigerians in South Africa extra-judicially, and that Uzoama's treatment amounted to torture.

A state pathologist, Dr. Moeng, who examined Uzoama’s body, told independent observers said he found out that there were no injuries except the cuts on the wrists from the handcuffs, which shows that he must have struggled to breathe before he died.

That position was corroborated by Mantha Rapesu, an official with South Africa's Independent Complaints Directorate.  He told SaharaReporters on the phone that he saw wrist only injuries on Uzoama’s body. He said he could not confirm that torture may have been used until post mortem examination has been done,

can someone explain how cuts on the wrist would bring out a conclusion of struggling to breath?

could the cuts on the wrist not be an indication of struggling to escape the handcuffs?
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2011
vizion:

can someone explain how cuts on the wrist would bring out a conclusion of struggling to breath?

could the cuts on the wrist not be an indication of struggling to escape the handcuffs?

[size=14pt]and your point is . . .[/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by philip0906(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2011
playmode:

U are right about that.  cry what a painful way to go!

It is the norm here ,almost every South African complain about our phone manners.What baffles is why some of us hold our cellphones with our elbows pointing sidways instead of downwards.I guess it is a new way of showing off that they are "BIG MEN"  undecided .You can't mistake that loud baritone "GUY HOW FAR NOW,WETIN DEY HAPPEN?" anywhere in SA even from a 100 meters away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One South African once asked in his own word "bro ,why do Nigerians like fighting a lot?" ,I was like "excuse me?" .He said " I have noticed every time I see Nigerians talking either to someone or on their cell phone they are always fighting because they shout at the top of their lungs and you can the expression on their face that it is intense".

Needless to say i burst out in laughter and explained to him that that is how most Nigerians talk.  grin grin grin grin grin grin .The dude didn’t believe me, he said people don't talk like that unless they are fighting. grin grin grin grin

The SA police can easily spot a Nigerian because of they way most of them dress here.Their signature dress code is :

Jeans or Trousers
Big Gold or Silver watch

and to top it off ,they walk like something is stuck up their backside ,with their chest out and their arms spread apart like they are about to fly  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see them hailing each other like : "Chairman sir", "Igwe" , "Chief chief" , "Honorable chair", "Odenigbo 1 of ojuoma local government" ," maga must pay","ezego" and all sorts or annoyingly ridiculous fake titles and nicknames which they have bestowed on themselves because they have some small change in their pockets.

What i can clearly see is that most of these guy are from the "village" with little or no education and absolutely no IQ (except for 419 and drugs) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin seems like its a nigerian thingy cheesy
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by philip0906(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2011
playmode:

We are making a decent living here bro

24hrs electricity (prepaid also available)
24hrs  water (3rd cleanest in the world)
Good roads
Great place to do business
Uncapped Internet (no bandwith or download limit)
Easy banking (cellphone,internet e.t.c)
Cheap goods (electronics,cars e.t.c)
Cheap property(for buyers only ,rent is super expensive)
Top grade infrastructure
Friendly people (except to Nigerians and zimbaweans)
Numerous business and investment opportuniti[/b]es

One thing Nigerians has that Sa does not have is Good Food. The food here is crap, that is why I always buy food from Nigerian restaurants.

[b]Not every Nigerian who comes to SA have a bad experience ,99% f the Nigerians who get treated badly are criminals themselves. I know people who have been here for 8 years and more like myself who have never been in trouble with the law ever been beaten by the police. If you leave a decent life and keep a low profile you will enjoy South Africa.

You see HILLBROW and TURFFORNTEIN are well known Nigerian Drug Trade Zones in SA. If you are decent , honest Nigerian ,you have no business residing in those area. There nicer area which are not expensive which you can live and live your life to the fullest. Just take a look at this youtube video below and you will have an idea of what our brothers are doing here that has made almost every South African hate us.

[flash=325,444]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhT3nTWFdI[/flash]

Gbam. . .
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by vizion: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2011
@5p1naz

The story might not be true, or the whole truth, or the truth might have been stretched to falsehood.

the proper diagonsis for suffocation can be found in the link below

http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/asphyxiation-signs

this is bad forensic science which the journalist should have picked up.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2011
playmode:

U are right about that.  cry what a painful way to go!

It is the norm here ,almost every South African complain about our phone manners[b].What baffles is why some of us hold our cellphones with our elbows pointing sidways instead of downwards[/b].I guess it is a new way of showing off that they are "BIG MEN"  undecided .You can't mistake that loud baritone "GUY HOW FAR NOW,WETIN DEY HAPPEN?" anywhere in SA even from a 100 meters away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Needless to say i burst out in laughter and explained to him that that is how most Nigerians talk.  grin grin grin grin grin grin .The dude didn’t believe me, he said people don't talk like that unless they are fighting. grin grin grin grin

Jeans or Trousers
Big Gold or Silver watch

and to top it off ,they walk like something is stuck up their backside ,with their chest out and their arms spread apart like they are about to fly  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What i can clearly see is that most of these guy are from the "village" with little or no education and absolutely no IQ (except for 419 and drugs) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]hahahahahhahahahaha lolsss @ those bolded sentences. . .[/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2011
vizion:

@5p1naz

The story might not be true, or the whole truth, or the truth might have been stretched to falsehood.

the proper diagonsis for suffocation can be found in the link below

http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/asphyxiation-signs

this is bad forensic science which the journalist should have picked up.

[size=14pt]oh ok now i see where your coming from. . . but from the story (i stand to be corrected) they said witnesses told em about the plastic bag the police used to cover his head. . . now my question is, was this done right there on the street or somewhere else cos this story appears shady[/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by playmode(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2011
owobokiri:

My friend shut up! And this is coming from a Nigerian with a title name who walks with an arrogant swagger while answering the cell phone with his elbows sideways! If you don't have any reasonable thing to say , you should just dry up! What has all this tirade got to do with the death of a young man by suffocating??  So because some Nigerians walk with some swagger and make noise and are arrogant (all according to you), they should all be killed? You want them to always act like slaves once the white man is around just like other Africans do out of their homeland? I am a Nigerian and I know we are not perfect. You may have a point too but I also Know that Americans are busy defending Amanda Knox in an Italian court as we speak even though she was convicted of murder!  For all your noise, this guy maybe innocent. Killed by a racist police and all you do is to come to this thread and write all type of thrash about the behavior of Nigerians. When has capital punishment become the penalty for noise making?? There are so many threads that deal on the behavior of average Nigerian abroad,, you can go ply your trade there but here we are talking about a killed country man and the need to FORCE our government to defend Nigerians.

And I think some of you are ignorant. Many times I have heard some of you complain about Nigerians living in South Africa or Asia. Most of these Nigerians are productive and are positively part and parcel of the local community. Americans are richer but you can find them working in Cambodia, teaching in China and even stealing diamonds in the Congo. This dismissive attitude of always saying "na by force to travel" is sickening and I feel some of you whose parents have been looting Nigeria since the 60s don't know what others go through. People end up in different places for different reasons and it is the duty of the Nigerian government to protect Nigerians. South Africa has become a big burial ground for Nigerians. I think it's about time we start targeting MTN and DSTV. Enough is enough! South African police can't be killing Nigerians so carelessly and be getting away with it even if the Nigerians have committed crimes. Arrest, prosecute and jail if the guy is guilty. Simple.  But to walk into a Nigerian home with dogs and start acting out "apartheid part 2" is unacceptable. If we can't stare down the Americans , we can handle the South Africans and we must hit them where it hurts most; and that is the companies they use to loot Nigerians back home! Enough already!

Dude there are better ways to start a comment instead of using the typical  "My friend shut up". You are one of those "village" boys hey? You see the way he is so defensive. Dude seriously you have issues ,you need to see a "vet" because only a "vet" can attend to you. What are you ranting about from white people to slaves to amanda knox. You should really go back to school and learn how to table an argument properly.

Do you have autism or did you not see where i expressed regret about the incident. Stop talking out of your a.s, s. You remind me of those people who go to other people's funerals and cry more than the deceased's relative just to get a plate of free rice.

You are just in denial, watch that video and see what Nigerians get up to here.Tell me if you were a South African and one of those girls was your daughter or sister ,how would you feel about Nigerians?

I never said Nigerians should be killed dummy, I simply tabled the situation and circumstances around which that guy was killed. You are not here in SA to see what is going on.We here see what is going on and what our brothers are doing. The new trend here now is house robberies and kidnapping,just a week ago Nigerians robbed and killed an Indian couple in port Elizabeth here in South Africa. We are notorious in SA and even I can confidently say that only about 10% of the Nigerians here are good people.

Majority of the boys who deals in drugs here are former bakassi boys from Anambra, The Yoruba’s on ther hand are credit card fraudsters. Every week over 10 Nigerians are arrested here for one crime or the other.

We are choking South Africans in their own country ,we scam them out of their life saving, turn their kids to junkies,kidnap their relatives for ransom, rob & kill them and you expect them to love us?

Don’t fool yourself ,I  see it and everybody else sees it so it is difficult to speak out as one when some of our brothers bring this image upon us. I just got back from turffontein now and it is business as usual , the boys are still in the street corners ,still peddling drugs in broad day light so don’t talk s, h, i, t here about what you don’t know.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by playmode(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2011
5p1naz:

[size=14pt]@playmode so u still dey alive. . .?? afta u posted the pic of your shop in the game section abt 12 years ago i told u i was interested in buying the xbox u sold and we should get in touch but u never did. ,  anyways . . . me i still dey interested ooo. . . u can holla me  on yahoo@ richcassy@yahoo.com[/size]

Sorry about that ,after I posted my details on Nairaland, some crooked nairaland members started spamming my email with all sort of request.

Some were asking for money shocked

Some claimed to be women who wanted to date me kiss

Some offered business proposals that were suspicious grin

Some asked me to help them get SA visa and write them a letter of invitation undecided

Some wanted to work for me undecided

I just got tired of reading all the spam emails so I just deleted all of them and blocked the senders. If I may ask ,are you the guy from Ghana? I still remember someone serious contacted me from Ghana but I deleted the email as well by mistake.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2011
playmode:

Sorry about that ,after I posted my details on Nairaland, some crooked nairaland members started spamming my email with all sort of request.

Some were asking for money  shocked

Some claimed to be women who wanted to date me  kiss

Some offered business proposals that were suspicious  grin

Some asked me to help them get SA visa and write them a letter of invitation  undecided

Some wanted to work for me  undecided

I just got tired of reading all the spam emails so I just deleted all of them and blocked the senders. If I may ask ,are you the guy from Ghana? I still remember someone serious contacted me from Ghana but I deleted the email as well by mistake.

[size=14pt]lmao hahahah @ all those emails. . . i got numerous spams too and i was wondering where they all came from and why that time. . . now i know its because my email's up on nl huh tnx for that info. . . and yea im the guy in ghana that contacted you. . . so watsup[/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by playmode(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2011
owobokiri:

If youtube videos are going to be used to judge a nation, then Americans will be targets all over the world. Go watch youtube videos of how they were killing innocent Iraqis on the street. Jews are still respected in spite of what is happening in Palestine. Cut the crap buddy. The duty of the state is to defend her citizens first. It is very important. Defend your people then ask questions later. If Nigerians must be killed in foreign lands, let it be after a court judgments and not by a racist sadistic police force with a reputation for unparalleled disdain for black life. The stu-pidity of the Nigerian governments makes me want scream. I dont know why this country cant get anything right.

So according to your logic ,we should also defend criminals and ask questions later? grin

So if our citizen were to say kill the president of Ghana , we should defend him? undecided

Great ,so where you when that Hausa boy tried to bomb the american plane ? Did you stand up for him too? grin

Did you go and support James Ibori in london? grin

Did you stand up for Henry Okah too? grin

I think it is you who needs to have your brain examined. undecided

If you are a decent citizen ,you will not stand up for criminals regardless of if they are friends or relatives. wink

Your comment has exposed you for the kind of person you are: Someone who supports criminals shocked

Crime ruins people's lives,You have not been at the receiving end of a horrible crime ,that is why you are blowing smoke out of your a, n, u, s
5p1naz:

[size=14pt]lmao hahahah @ all those emails. . . i got numerous spams too and i was wondering where they all came from and why that time. . . now i know its because my email's up on nl huh tnx for that info. . . and yea im the guy in ghana that contacted you. . . so watsup[/size]

Contact me here ; ravenlag@yahoo.com
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=14pt]ok i just added you, i tink u shud modify ur reply and delete ur email from it b4 the spamming starts. . .[/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by Belexy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
So a fellow Nigerian was killed like a chicken and d Nigerian govt is sitting with legs crossed? We are doomed in diz country.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by Demoladoc: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
the rate at which nigerians here in SA commit crimes is alarming. There are many ghanaians, cameroonians, zimbabweans but u wil never hear them do crimes but talk of
1. Drug dealers, na nija full there
2. Recruiting south african gals for prostitutions, na nija dey thr
3. Fake passports,fake permits, identity, fraud, na nigerians dey do am
4. Credit card theft, fraud, its always nigerians

seriously its getting crazy here. Thats why they hate nigerians too much. Nobody will allow some crooks invade their land like nigerians do in south africa

i was in a gathering with the nigerian ambassador to SA and he lamented so much about how nigerians giv us bad names here and he suggested the nigerian government will support the south african authorities to deal ruthlessly with nigerians peddling hard drugs.

Having said that there are numerous nigerians here flying our countrys flag high in legitimate businesses, medicine, good morals etc
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by reka(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
Why did he have to run from thos corrupt SA police, shitty police,
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by redsun(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
Let's not forget nigerian police kills suspects in custody in nigeria,day in day out,especially robbery suspects.

Nigerian system does not have any regards for the lives of her citizens,that is why the leaders loot the coffers and leave the citizens to become all sorts of not-so-smart desperados who believes that dubiousness is some kind of smartness,just like nigerian leaders do,including the ambassador himself.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2011
@ Owobokiri, thanks so much for your wise advise to that big mouth playmode. The thread was about a Nigerian that was killed illegally and he was running his mouth, telling us how we are, because he lives in S.A. We deplore the killing of any Nigerian in any guise, and those involved in that act must be made to face the consequences of their action.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by philip0906(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

@ Owobokiri, thanks so much for your wise advise to that big mouth playmode. The thread was about a Nigerian that was killed illegally and he was running his mouth, telling us how we are, because he lives in S.A. We deplore the killing of any Nigerian in any guise, and those involved in that act must be made to face the consequences of their action.
emmm. . .actually,u don't bump in2 threads without knowing its genesis. . .Go and take a look at what he wrote b4 then
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by hbrednic: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
@owobokiri,
your papa born you well,very inteligent and reason post.
you will live long to see your great grand children.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 9jauk: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
Playmode, u are such a brilliant lad,d video you posted is shocking about Nigerians drugs and prositution in SA,obviously there loads of 9ja's surviving without going through such terrible channel,i now realise why SA goverment make it almost impossible to grant visa to 9ja's.
 Ven't said that,is so sad the deceased  lost his life in such a tragic way,there is no Goverment in nigeria, welfarism is zero or non existing talkless of d goverment fighting for 9ja's in diaspora/././, in a not shell i dey expect my britico pally soon,May God save Nigeria and is people Amen.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by 5p1naz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=14pt]only few pipl think and talk like adults here. . . . 9jja uk weldone. . .[/size]
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by Dede1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
playmode:

While it is sad for any human being to lose their  life in this manner.    We have to take a careful look at the circumstances. I happen to visit the turffontein area on a regular bases because there is a Nigerian restaurant there where I normally get my weekly dose of egusi ,ogbono, oha, bitter leaf soup and jollof rice. Turffontein has been turned in to a drug dealing cesspool by Nigerians. You see them on almost every street corner peddling their trade in broad day light. The have ruined many peoples lives with their trade, school children in that area especially Forest Hill High and Turffontein High no longer attend classes. I see them buying drug from these Nigerians and some of the Nigerians even sleep with these underage girls from the highs schools and offer them drugs as payment. I was not “told” about this , this is what I see every time I go there.     It make me feel bad and I do not blame South Africans when they show their hatred towards us. There are many other African immigrants there but you don’t see them getting arrested by the police because they stay away from crime. It is only my Nigerian brothers that you will see committing crime in broad day and walking with their shoulders in the air and their signature pointed Italian shoes, screaming at the top of their lungs on their cellphone like they own the world. You can spot a drug dealing Nigerian a mile away just from his attitude and posture.    Nigerians more or less brought the bad name they have in SA upon themselves.

That being said I have not ruled out the possibility of this being a Nigerian Government ordered hit. Knowing how demonic our politicians are , it is quite possible that this guy was targeted because of his affiliations with okah.

But come to think of , knowing how wealthy Okah is ,I doubt anyone working for him will be residing in an area like turffontein which is a crime hotspot. He is a smart guy ,I don’t think he would want his men to be in an area that attracts the police. Then again I could be wrong.

My question is why did he run if he was not guilty?

As for the Nigerian Embassy ,I wonder why you guys are complaining.    Some of you here are vouching for Jonathan and the PDP to continue to enslave Nigerians but here you are complaining about Nigerian embassy. Please stop complaining, you get and deserve what you vote for, plain and simple.    kapish!

Is it a crime to run from police especially a police department notorious for extra-judicial murders? If this so-called competent police squared had conducted its investigation properly as you would have us believe, why must the police want a suspect to lead them to where the drugs are hidden?

Let me remind you that the original post indicated police came with sniffing dogs and should not require the help of an arrested suspect to lead them (police) to the stashes of drugs in the house. There is no saint under the sun. Do not rejoice over the sudden death of fellow man because it could be your turn tomorrow regardless of your position.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by playmode(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

Na your papa be loudmouth! Dude when intelligent folks are debating ,don’t engage them otherwise they will make you look stupid. Did you read any of my comments at all. Where did I support the killing of Nigerians? You are obviously living in your own bubble. Ok you say you deplore the killing of Nigerian in SA under any guise neither do i.What do you think the South Africans deplore?

The South Africans deplore the notorious Nigerians who have over run their country and turned them into helpless folks. Don’t run your mouth if you don’t in SA ,just sound like d, u, m.b. Did you watch the movie “District 9” ,that what the South Africans think of us. We have terrorizing SA since 1996 and we have not stopped ,instead we have improved our criminal skills and have become more sophisticated.

You are talking about SA police killing Nigerians , what about the Nigerians kidnapping and killing other Nigerians in SA? There are wealthy Nigerian businessmen here who have kidnapped by Nigerians thugs , some have been killed because their wives failed to come up with the ransom. Nigerian criminals target rich Nigerians here because they feel the police won’t investigate the matter since the victim is a Nigerian. There are Nigerians who kill each other here over a drug deal gone bad. There are Nigerians who kill each other here over women. I have personally witnessed a fight between two Nigerian in an area called yeoville. These two guys parked their luxury vehicles ,got NAKED and started fighting in middle of the street.

When I asked another Nigerian bystander why they were fighting ,he simply told me : “Dem dey fight over maga money”

Can you imagine two grown up men (who by looks of it are well to do) strip naked and start fighting on a busy road in the heart of Johannesburg. That was the day I realized that there are some Nigerian who are pure animals. If you were here you won’t be talking s, h, i, t. The honest and well behaved Nigerians living in SA are tired of these thugs who have given us a BAD NAME but there is nothing we can do.

The Police Minister of South Africa last years ordered the police to shoot criminals. The SA Government is tired of crime. They have enough crimes to deal with and now Nigerians criminals are compounding the problem. This is not the first time police have killed alleged drug dealers. This is only in the news because the guy lived Okah’s wife’s house. If it was different house , it won’t be in the news. If you stay away from those areas ,there is no way the police can get an excuse to kill you. Nigerian criminals are killed every where in the world , USA ,UK ,INDIA ,CHINA,DENMARK ,the list is endless. I used to feel pity for these Nigerian criminals but when they kidnapped a friend of mine ,i realized how dangerous and heartless Nigerian criminals are especially this ex-bakassi boys in SA. They are ruthless, wicked and simply put disgusting.

I repeat ,i regret the death of this individual but we do not know the full story of what happened. The story may even be cooked as I know Sahara reporters are not a 100% reliable source.
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by mansmith(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
IS HENRY OKAH now a drug Baron?
Re: South African Police Raid On Home Of Henry Okah's Wife Turns Deadly by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
playmode:

Na your papa be loudmouth! Dude when intelligent folks are debating ,don’t engage them otherwise they will make you look silly. Did you read any of my comments at all. Where did I support the killing of Nigerians? You are obviously living in your own bubble. Ok you say you deplore the killing of Nigerian in SA under any guise neither do i.What do you think the South Africans deplore?

The South Africans deplore the notorious Nigerians who have over run their country and turned them into helpless folks. Don’t run your mouth if you don’t in SA ,just sound like d, u, m.b. Did you watch the movie “District 9” ,that what the South Africans think of us. We have terrorizing SA since 1996 and we have not stopped ,instead we have improved our criminal skills and have become more sophisticated.

You are talking about SA police killing Nigerians , what about the Nigerians kidnapping and killing other Nigerians in SA? There are wealthy Nigerian businessmen here who have kidnapped by Nigerians thugs , some have been killed because their wives failed to come up with the ransom. Nigerian criminals target rich Nigerians here because they feel the police won’t investigate the matter since the victim is a Nigerian. There are Nigerians who kill each other here over a drug deal gone bad. There are Nigerians who kill each other here over women. I have personally witnessed a fight between two Nigerian in an area called yeoville. These two guys parked their luxury vehicles ,got unclothed and started fighting in middle of the street.

When I asked another Nigerian bystander why they were fighting ,he simply told me : “Dem dey fight over maga money”

Can you imagine two grown up men (who by looks of it are well to do) strip unclothed and start fighting on a busy road in the heart of Johannesburg. That was the day I realized that there are some Nigerian who are pure animals. If you were here you won’t be talking s, h, i, t. The honest and well behaved Nigerians living in SA are tired of these thugs who have given us a BAD NAME but there is nothing we can do.

The Police Minister of South Africa last years ordered the police to shoot criminals. The SA Government is tired of crime. They have enough crimes to deal with and now Nigerians criminals are compounding the problem. This is not the first time police have killed alleged drug dealers. This is only in the news because the guy lived Okah’s wife’s house. If it was different house , it won’t be in the news. If you stay away from those areas ,there is no way the police can get an excuse to kill you. Nigerian criminals are killed every where in the world , USA ,UK ,INDIA ,CHINA,DENMARK ,the list is endless. I used to feel pity for these Nigerian criminals but when they kidnapped a friend of mine ,i realized how dangerous and heartless Nigerian criminals are especially this ex-bakassi boys in SA. They are ruthless, wicked and simply put disgusting.

I repeat ,i regret the death of this individual but we do not know the full story of what happened. The story may even be cooked as I know Sahara reporters are not a 100% reliable source.

You are not on your own. I support you 100%.

What the Police did was wrong but the truth is that Nigerians are in denial about our terrible reputation abroad.

There is simply no honesty any more, its all greed and money.

Please keep up the truth proclamation.

I watched your video Operation Priscilla and I was most disgusted.

Nigerians are involved in every vice known to man, kidnapping, robbery, ritualistic muder, robbery, 419, rape, drugs , religious riots, ethnic rivalry, land disputes.

My goodness we need help fast, otherwise God's judgement will come fast and bury that nation called Nigeria with unimaginable punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bakare: What I Won’t Take As Buhari’s VP / Governor Peter Obi Defend His Goverment Over Nasir El Rufai Accusations / Corruption Allegations: Atiku Suffering From Early Signs Of Depression —APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.