Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. (1133 Views)

Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 / Hi Devs, See What I Won (New Survey) / If You Are A Developer, Take This Survey And Win $1000(New Survey ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. by Jacibaby422(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
All you have to do is to click link on my signature to get started.

Developers, speak out. Where is the software industry is going next? The new Developer Economics survey for Q2 2020 is now open to all developers around the world until August 10th. Every year, more than 40,000 developers from 165+ countries participate in the Developer Economics surveys to set new trends in software development. This is a chance for all developers to be part of something great and set the industry trends, opportunities and challenges for 2021. The insights coming from the survey will be published in the State of the Developer Nation 19th edition report, coming up in Q3 2020 and will be available for free download -as always- to all developers who take part! Plus, the survey is packed with pleasant surprises - if you enter you may win one out of USD $15,000+ worth of prizes like a iPhone 11, JetBrains All Product Pack, Corsair Mechanical Gaming keyboard, Cloud Guru license, plus lots of dev swag, accessories and vouchers or even up to USD $1,000 cash if you also refer other developers to take the survey. Hurry up and take the survey. It’s open to hobbyists, students, and professional developers alike!

Re: Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. by myles16(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
took the survey too, the survey is kind of long tho

1 Like

Re: Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. by karbie(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. by Jacibaby422(f): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
myles16:
took the survey too, the survey is kind of long tho

Yes but it is worth it. I took the survey last year and I won $50.
Thanks for taking it using my link.
Re: Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. by myles16(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jacibaby422:

Yes but it is worth it. I took the survey last year and I won $50.
Thanks for taking it using my link.

Don't mention.

What are the chances of me winning the too?

1 Like

Re: Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. by Jacibaby422(f): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2020
myles16:

Don't mention.

What are the chances of me winning the too?

All you need to do is to continue promoting your link to rank high than order, the more developers use your link to take the survey, the more your chances of winning more prizes. Make sure you register with your email address while taking the survey. They will contact you through email to claim your prize. Thanks
Re: Take Developer Economics Survey And You Could Win Up To $15,000 Prizes. by Jacibaby422(f): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Which skills do you think more people should master in software development? Take this survey and spend 15 min answering questions about programming languages, libraries, tools, and platforms. You could win: $1000 or $250 towards your desktop set up, $500 towards your AWS certification exam, new gear to upgrade your home or office workstation, and more. Plus you will get the results of the survey and free goody bag with resources to help you learn more about where to invest your time and skills in 2021. The survey closes on January 31st 2022, so don't leave it for later. Join now, it's easy! Click on survey link on my profile to get started

(1) (Reply)

New To Programming: Help Needed / A Text On C++ And Vb / What Are The Cost implications Of Creating A Customised Operating System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.