Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier (2225 Views)

Toke Makinwa Twerks On A Private Jet With Her Curvier Hips / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by Hunt27: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has eventually admitted that she went under the knife to get her perfect body after giving birth to her only son.

She made this disclosure during an Instagram live interview with Mr Paul.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/yvonne-jegede-eventually-admits-she-did-surgery-to-look-curvier/

Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by phemmyfour: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Her body...her life
Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by Romanoff(f): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Looks like what they do after getting a divorce is to buy a new body.

Package the building for new tenant.

From Ini to Toke then Tonto Dike, now Yvonne.

I can't tell if Chika Ike was ever married.

Let carry my aproko and be going.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by donbachi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
New body with old brain.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by Hunt27: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Romanoff:

Hmmm...Mr narrator wehdone sir cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by SURElee(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Romanoff:

Chike Ike was married. The internet has a photo of her ex court and details of divorce court proceedings.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by yuswrld20(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
mtcheew i wonda how they will be if they grow old
Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by 1Sharon(f): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2020
SURElee:

Chike Ike was married. The internet has a photo of her ex court and details of divorce court proceedings.

You missed her point. She means Chika ikes body looks slim like an unmarried woman

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by bukatyne(f): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Romanoff:

Na real package the body for a new tenant grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Eventually Admits She Did Surgery To Look Curvier by Hunt27: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2020
donbachi:
New body with old brain.
Too brutal grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Real Story Behind The Popular Benefit Boys- You Won't Believe This / I Am Honored To Be Your Boyfriend - Ike Tells Mercy As She Turns 27 / Rihanna "My Mum Told Me That I Am Originally An Igbo Woman" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.