Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Our Lagos And Ogun Churches Will Remain Closed – MFM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Our Lagos And Ogun Churches Will Remain Closed – MFM (249 Views)

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Anyone Against Opening Of Churches Will Die – Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Our Lagos And Ogun Churches Will Remain Closed – MFM by pislok: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Nigerian Pentecostal church, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries has announced it will not reopen its churches in Lagos and Ogun states, despite the federal and state governments allowing for worship centres to reopen, TopNaija reports.

The ministry, in a statement by the Chairman, MFM Media Committee, Pastor Oladele Bank-Olemoh, on Friday, noted that the church would not reopen in the two states until the tentative date of September 13, 2020.

Read more here https://topnaija.ng/why-our-lagos-and-ogun-churches-will-remain-closed-mfm/

Re: Why Our Lagos And Ogun Churches Will Remain Closed – MFM by MuttleyLaff: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2020
pislok:
Nigerian Pentecostal church, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries has announced it will not reopen its churches in Lagos and Ogun states, despite the federal and state governments allowing for worship centres to reopen, TopNaija reports.

The ministry, in a statement by the Chairman, MFM Media Committee, Pastor Oladele Bank-Olemoh, on Friday, noted that the church would not reopen in the two states until the tentative date of September 13, 2020.

Read more here https://topnaija.ng/why-our-lagos-and-ogun-churches-will-remain-closed-mfm/
Nobody wants to be a guinea pig grin grin grin

I remember back in my IT career years, we dont immediately roll out software updates on to the network, we usually wait for others to install on theirs, then we wait and watch whether it breaks or improves things on their network. It is only after reviewing others and their experience, that if nothing happens, we then ramp up and follow suit to install
Re: Why Our Lagos And Ogun Churches Will Remain Closed – MFM by Flexherbal(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Nobody wants to be a guinea pig grin grin grin

I remember back in my IT career years, we dont immediately roll out software updates on to the network, we usually wait for others to install on theirs, then we wait and watch whether it breaks or improves things on their network. It is only after reviewing others and their experience, that if nothing happens, we then ramp up and follow suit to install

I see...
Re: Why Our Lagos And Ogun Churches Will Remain Closed – MFM by Paulscholari(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2020
Okay ooo, and till then keep firing the devils in your house.

(1) (Reply)

Man (Adam) And Satan Who First Existed Or Created. / 'Biggest Update Ever': 'Those Who Control The Language Control The Culture' / Paul Enenche to Daddy Freeze: You are a Mad Dog over making gesture of Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.