Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Want To End My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To End My Life (803 Views)

Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week / Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report / CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To End My Life by Danielfx(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
I want to end my life. This is not a financial thing or heartbreak, this is just me not having any reason to live anymore.

Two years ago, the only girl i ever loved and stood as my everything human left me. It was the worst experience ever and even though she cheated on me, i still had to apologize for her to accept me. She sets me up and i nearly lost my life. It was obvious she wasn't in love with me anymore as at that time. Even though I was in my 200level then and a good looking students' rep, i never cheated on her because of my love which is undying till now.

I realised the part of the brain that processes pain is thesame part that processes heart break and heartbreak is far worse than when you loose a thump literally. It took me more than six months to finally gained my sanity from the heartbreak but ever since then, i have never loved anyone again and the fear of loosing people has always kept me from getting to know them.

Stella was everything i needed in a woman and when she dumped me for an MC in Agbarho known as Exclusive, i lost my balance and even had to resign as my class rep. People have come and go in my life ever since then and i have always been cold. The MC dumped her two months later to marry someone else, and i had to go to her to tell her to accept me again. Don't call me a weakling, i wasn't, it was all love. She wasn't the prettiest girl i have been with and i didn't meet her a virgin, still, i was bonded. I think my addiction to her may be liken to my parental negligence. I never had love from the onset and when i had it the first time, i could not stand the face of loosing it.

After all the cheating, and well known four guys that have slept with her since then, not to mention the ones i am not aware of, we came back together. Something led to something and her pastor called us together and counselled us. Maybe because i am doing well financially now.

I know she has someone now which she isn't completely honest to me about. She has blackmailed me in the past when she gave money to a guy and had to bring thugs to my place to lie that i took her money forcefully (though she later confessed), all these took place recently and it pains me knowing how much i want her to love me.

I take drugs, it keeps me alive( you won't understand). I have a pharmacy shop in warri, a land in Abraka, and i am in my final year in school. I also trade on Forex too and has tutor few people. I am also pretty young as a 24years old guy plus the proud truth that i financed my education all through from 100level till this stage.

My mum is alive and healthy and my seven siblings are also there too. I am the most hated and that was the drive that made me the most successful yet as the second to the last child. I have done what the eldest son couldn't do and i know i should be proud of myself. My dad is battling with stroke for years now, well, he never liked me before but still, i love him as my dad and I have always been to the family house to see him most times.

The truth is, life is boring and tasteless to me. Even though Stella has reconciled and even visiting me tomorrow, i still can't see any reason to live. I have this force inside me to rest from all the struggle and pains plus loneliness of life. I guess life has been a good teacher to me but be it that my elastic limit has be exceeded, it's time to pass out. I intend leaving my shop for Stella, plus the land too and the little money in my bank account. Don't even remind me that she is going to use it on another guy. Every moment i spent with her i never regretted. She gave me human hope and even though she doesn't love me anymore, i see this as the only reward i could offer her.

So this week, i just have to put few things in place and take an overdose of tramadol to end my existence.

Thank you for reading, this could be my last diary.
Re: I Want To End My Life by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: I Want To End My Life by falcon01: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
You are Not alone Dude, life is also pain to me but naso we dey drag am dey go till we die.
Re: I Want To End My Life by Inehmesit: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
There’s more reasons to live.
Re: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok help us greet angel micheal when you get to heaven and if you go to hell help us greet sani abacha tell him we appreciate him for saving our money for us, cool

abeg o.p before you die no forget to chop well well ooo it is not good to die a hungry man. undecided
Re: I Want To End My Life by Righteousness89(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Don't take your Life..

GOD ALMIGHTY who Blessed you despite all odds is also available to Help you and Save you and Grant you the Peace you Desire...

You Have been seeking for Love and Peace in the Wrong place

Don't take your Life..... it will earn you Premium Tears on the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To End My Life by Ghostrye: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don't know you, so I can't give you reasons not to die, but just know that offing yourself because you feel empty or In pain (especially because of a woman) would be a wacky, trashy way to go out. Just think about that...
Re: I Want To End My Life by tyup(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielfx:
I want to end my life. This is not a financial thing or heartbreak, this is just me not having any reason to live anymore.

Two years ago, the only girl i ever loved and stood as my everything human left me. It was the worst experience ever and even though she cheated on me, i still had to apologize for her to accept me. She sets me up and i nearly lost my life. It was obvious she wasn't in love with me anymore as at that time. Even though I was in my 200level then and a good looking students' rep, i never cheated on her because of my love which is undying till now.

I realised the part of the brain that processes pain is thesame part that processes heart break and heartbreak is far worse than when you loose a thump literally. It took me more than six months to finally gained my sanity from the heartbreak but ever since then, i have never loved anyone again and the fear of loosing people has always kept me from getting to know them.

Stella was everything i needed in a woman and when she dumped me for an MC in Agbarho known as Exclusive, i lost my balance and even had to resign as my class rep. People have come and go in my life ever since then and i have always been cold. The MC dumped her two months later to marry someone else, and i had to go to her to tell her to accept me again. Don't call me a weakling, i wasn't, it was all love. She wasn't the prettiest girl i have been with and i didn't meet her a virgin, still, i was bonded. I think my addiction to her may be liken to my parental negligence. I never had love from the onset and when i had it the first time, i could not stand the face of loosing it.

After all the cheating, and well known four guys that have slept with her since then, not to mention the ones i am not aware of, we came back together. Something led to something and her pastor called us together and counselled us. Maybe because i am doing well financially now.

I know she has someone now which she isn't completely honest to me about. She has blackmailed me in the past when she gave money to a guy and had to bring thugs to my place to lie that i took her money forcefully (though she later confessed), all these took place recently and it pains me knowing how much i want her to love me.

I take drugs, it keeps me alive( you won't understand). I have a pharmacy shop in warri, a land in Abraka, and i am in my final year in school. I also trade on Forex too and has tutor few people. I am also pretty young as a 24years old guy plus the proud truth that i financed my education all through from 100level till this stage.

My mum is alive and healthy and my seven siblings are also there too. I am the most hated and that was the drive that made me the most successful yet as the second to the last child. I have done what the eldest son couldn't do and i know i should be proud of myself. My dad is battling with stroke for years now, well, he never liked me before but still, i love him as my dad and I have always been to the family house to see him most times.

The truth is, life is boring and tasteless to me. Even though Stella has reconciled and even visiting me tomorrow, i still can't see any reason to live. I have this force inside me to rest from all the struggle and pains plus loneliness of life. I guess life has been a good teacher to me but be it that my elastic limit has be exceeded, it's time to pass out. I intend leaving my shop for Stella, plus the land too and the little money in my bank account. Don't even remind me that she is going to use it on another guy. Every moment i spent with her i never regretted. She gave me human hope and even though she doesn't love me anymore, i see this as the only reward i could offer her.

So this week, i just have to put few things in place and take an overdose of tramadol to end my existence.

Lol the suffering you'll encounter in the life beyond will be minute compared to what ur going thr now

you think all death brings peace? you must have been believing in a lie for ages cuz only the death in Christ brings peace which suicide isn't part of

now here's why you would be punished in the after life. 1. cuz you'll put ur families and well wishers in pains 2. cuz you're taking a life you can't give 3. bcuz u don't know God cuz if you do you wount take ur life. And lemme not remind you that you will and cannot come back after ur eyes are cleared and that's why it's called Eternity.

but I'll drop the pen here by saying. Only a foolish guy would kill himself cuz of a girl God didn't hand over to that take of I've bound both of you since creation. Over to you man lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Want To End My Life by yomi007k(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
I understand what you are going through and I can assure you that if you do the Right things Right then you will just be okay.

1. Leave Drugs-it won't help you.
2. Leave Stella- she is not good for you. You will get someone else.
3. Pay your pharmacy staff.
4. Try and pass your exams. Graduate and have a certificate.
5. Make peace with your family.
6. Change your circle of friends.
7. Pray, read and learn more.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To End My Life by adoreyou(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Has suicide become a business now? Of a truth,you are taking the drug to escape&it's giving you temporary relief.You need social support& that involves family bonding. Go&make peace with your family. you'd be glad to live again. This i promise you.
Re: I Want To End My Life by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Smiles. When you take your life, this is how this will pan out

Your soul will go to God who will judge you for taking your life without his approval.

And then, the wages of that is hell, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth. Too bad Stella would be the reason for you going to hell if you still stupid.

Be guided. Stay alive.
Re: I Want To End My Life by Ugolistikp: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
OP abeg help us greet George Floyd if u reach that side abeg....Tell am say him don liberate the black race from racism and undue brutality ��
l

lalasticlala oya front page ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To End My Life by SavageMaster: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Danielfx:

Op... I'm actually pray you won't make the mistake of eternity, just because of Stella.

Can you just ask God to give you a reason or purpose to stay alive. You need Jesus more than ever now.

I repeat, don't kill yourself because of Stella. She is not responsible for your life.
Re: I Want To End My Life by illicit(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please give me all your money before u go.

1 Like

Re: I Want To End My Life by Ussycool: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
FOR NO MATTER WHAT. YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS
Re: I Want To End My Life by Hope4all967(f): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Op she you don sie? If you are still alive please i want you to help me greet someone. Emmm, who will you greet for me oooo? Ok greet abakari tellerm say we never see buhari since die or he sent him on an Eran? I believe if you run fast you will still meet him on the way to hell because he is an old man and he no die with his private jets

1 Like

Re: I Want To End My Life by MrBachelor: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hang in there, man.

Firstly, and this is very important, summon the will power to cut off that lady from your life. Do that and solve half of the problem.

Next, quit the drugs. And when you're through with school, change environment.

As a matter of fact if you can, travel out of Delta State and go spend time in a different state until school resumes.

I hope you'd follow through with my advice.
Re: I Want To End My Life by pyyxxaro: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
OP nor kill urself now

I hear say Devil de do renovation now , and u know say hell fire big pass Africa

So if u go hell fire now , as fire de burn u , u go de carry Cement for head at the same time

Kuku wait make Devil finish the renovation b4 u finish urself
Re: I Want To End My Life by Oghenerobo2002(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Go and die. You think anyone is finding life funny?
Re: I Want To End My Life by Idiotmod: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls send me your bvn
Re: I Want To End My Life by dauddy97(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
@OP this life isn't easy for anyone. You have all it takes to keep giving God the glory that you are alive. Taking your life yourself because Of a lady wont mean she won't get marry to someone else. Please, look back and look at what God has done for you that, you aren't seeing in someone else life. @24, you already have money, what else are you looking for. Some are @35 and still depend on parents, yours isn't like that. Abeg, change your mindset. life hasn't done anything for you to take it out.
Re: I Want To End My Life by VEXT: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Every human u see on earth is fighting one or two demons bro, you lucky to get all those properties at that age and a family by ur side, even thou u say they don't care about you... Nvr gv up in life bro... I know what I'm passing through right now in life, but I can't never give up..Iam living for my parent, I am typing this with tears in my eyes... Never give up bro.. It will be well.. Believe in God Jesus... Shalom
Re: I Want To End My Life by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2020
This is disheartening. Love with your heart but, never neglect the brains.
Re: I Want To End My Life by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Why going on a wild goose chase, you deserve better. Know your worth, we all have flaws but, this one is needs rehabilitation.
Re: I Want To End My Life by johnkey: 1:58am On Jun 08, 2020
simps, they're just too stubborn
Re: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Goan drink 2 Chilled can trophy ans Bleep one big ass ashana. u would forget ur sorrows in Minute's.
Re: I Want To End My Life by StubbornGENIUS: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Your story sounds genuine but why do I have the feeling that you are an attention seeker and a clout chasing introvert

2 Likes

Re: I Want To End My Life by Kazymavee: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Danielfx:

Don't end your life cos of a woman that obviously doesn't belong to u. The devil is using her as your weak point to get to u. Be smart and be prayerful. Leave that girl alone and move on with your life. There are better days ahead.
Re: I Want To End My Life by muchtalk: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Danielfx:

For real bro? And you haven't seen any other reasons to stay alive apart from for Stella? Oh please, cut me some slack. Stay alive bro. Taking one's life is not worth it no matter what. Stay alive bro.
Re: I Want To End My Life by jamesxay: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2020
I know this is in a wrong section (business) but I'm more interested in your life than rules so let's get to it.

My brother, my brother you're a good person. You will get hurt very very well in this life. But you will move on and keep being kind and loving. Some relationships are not meant to last forever no matter how sweet they started. Bro there's 200 million people in Nigeria haba you can find someone who is better than Stella for all o
Re: I Want To End My Life by estybae(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Lol... This sounds untrue abeg
Re: I Want To End My Life by AliveJ: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2020
sad

You want to kill your self because of one cheating stupid girl.

NONSENSE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 40k? / Buy My Telegram Channel With Over 1800 Subscribers For N2,000 / Please Which Of These Digital Banking Service Providers Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.