Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Father Mbaka Reveals What Will Happen In The Month Of July - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Reveals What Will Happen In The Month Of July (236 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Reveals What Will Happen In The Month Of July by Naughtybae: 3:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Rev. Fr. Mbaka had prophesy that the month of July will be a month of celebration to all Nigerians.
As he was making this declaration, he cried for the present predicament of all Nigerians, saying that things has not been the same as it was before covid-19 pandemic. He revealed that Christians are praying every day about this virus as he urges them to pray without ceasing because God will definitely intervene for his children’s sake.
Fr. Mbaka is a Catholic priest and the founder of the adoration ministry, Enugu.
The most Rev. Fr. Mbaka took recently on his facebook page and was prophesying about what God told him that will happen in the month of July 2020.
Below is the screenshot of what he posted on his facebook adoration ministry page which got so many Nigerians reacting to the prophecy.
People’s reaction

SEE WHAT HE SAID CLICK HERE ⬇⬇

Oh dear, I have received your photos and I actually lost concentration all by looking at your photos, I must confess that you are really an angel and that you are such a gorgeous lady

(1) (Reply)

Church Repon In USA, Parishioners Wear Masks And Gloves / Is Premarital Sex/sex Before Marriage A Sin??? / My Deliverance From Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.