Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan (37502 Views)

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju / Ogun PDP Crisis: Jimi Lawal Writes EFCC, ICPC, Denies Forging Delegates List / Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Roon9(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2020
aolawale025:
A simple enquiry at UI will put this matter to rest

Too simple

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by psucc(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Bighead9:
Ugly Obaseki, mentien 10 projects you did in Edo state in the past 4 years. Also show us your certificate. When you successfully do these, the good people of Edo will gladly re-elect you. Until then, you are a gonner. Edo people are wiser now.
hmmmmm! When you see these questions and you remember that these same questions were asked sometimes ago, you are left in awe. Has Buhari till date answer these questions?

Now, the same questions we asked and were branded "Wailers" are fired by Buhari men on one of their own.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Flier: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2020
aolawale025:
A simple enquiry at UI will put this matter to rest
Its probably fake because I don’t think he would even hire a lawyer to defend it if the certificate is original
Imagine someone telling me my certificate is fake,I won’t even defend it

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by femmyapson(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Midadeola:
https://www.nairaland.com/5910674/cubana-chief-rape-apologist-possibly#90429632
What you wrote there is bullshit..
misquoting people up n down

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by omogin(f): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
obamartins:
Lol @ those that burn building to cover up their certificate issue. Shots fired.
Oshiomole burnt ministry of education building to cover his lack of certificates.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by bizzibodi(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2020
They way this man dey open his big ugly mouth dey fire surface2air missiles just they fear me. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by UTEWUOJO: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
But buhari no get ordinary WAEC na.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by DeRay98(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
list 10 projects obaseki did in Edo state
As far as you're not receiving a share of the money from him, you won't see it.
Nothing else counts to you beyond the money to share....

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Euegene100001: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bro calm down obaseki in terms of infrastructure in schools has done very well you need to visit Ambrose Alli university in Edo you will be shocked .I know they are all terrible and tell a lot of lies
Bighead9:
Ugly Obaseki, mentien 10 projects you did in Edo state in the past 4 years. Also show us your certificate. When you successfully do these, the good people of Edo will gladly re-elect you. Until then, you are a gonner. Edo people are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
"[/b]This is the real deal and business in Nigeria about "FIRE " “They say I forged my certificate. How can you forge the certificate of the University of Ibadan? I am not like those that burn buildings to cover up their certificate issues[/b]."

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by RPG2020(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki forget that level na we dey here oluwole product
Ask buhari na we turn he garri school certificate to uni Port own

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Duru009(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you listen to Obaseki on Sunday on channel television, you will know that the man is gone !

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Androidlic: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
oh

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Sunnyja: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Sir, but what actually happened to your certificate?

Just asking tongue
Do you need it?!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Sunnyja: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bighead9:
Read the post, he is not like those who burn buildings to cover up their certificate issues. Why do you now need his certificate?! Why didn't you ask for his certificate in the last election when he was decleared winner. Confused people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by 2rez: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Forget certificate, with confirm money, u can forge absolutely anything in this shithole, speaking of that thing in As.sholeRock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Sunnyja: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
joviegghead:
Seriously?! What can't we Forge/Buy in Nigeria?

Anyway, na certificate we ask for. Why is he defending himself with this silly question??
I thought supreme Court said you only need to able to read and write, speak English language that is all that is required to be a governor / president.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by ojesymsym: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Let's not talk about the girl in question, I rather want to know this your model of subjecting yourself to an MD even though you are the owner of the firm.
It looks like an interesting way to be indirectly involved in the running of the company. Would appreciate you shed some light on this. Who among the staff know who you really are?

SATANIIST:
abobo certificates can be forged anywhere. one pretty girl working in my company works with a forged cerificate, i know about it but because she gives me steady toto regularly, i pretend not to know. btw i own the company but pretend to be the human resource manger

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by pacespot(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Most of the people in Nigerian political sphere are certificate forgers, tell me why these people wouldn't be corrupt. They have lived all their lives taking the backdoors to achieve their success, it is just in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
SATANIIST:
abobo certificates can be forged anywhere. one pretty girl working in my company works with a forged cerificate, i know about it but because she gives me steady toto regularly, i pretend not to know. btw i own the company but pretend to be the human resource manger

Kai nairaland cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by fyneguy: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin

He made a law, banning political gatherings, yet he flouts same.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by SATANIIST: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
ojesymsym:
Let's not talk about the girl in question, I rather want to know this your model of subjecting yourself to an MD even though you are the owner of the firm.
It looks like an interesting way to be indirectly involved in the running of the company. Would appreciate you shed some light on this. Who among the staff know who you really are?

no one knows who i am. i even fire myself sometimes. when you subject yourself this way, you act more like an underground spy. there is no way anything can go wrong. when they try to cheat , it is easy to know. they believe the actual owner is running the company from abroad.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by anigbajumo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
ogbonti:

and Edo people sees that- people naturally gravitates to the oppressed person - this over oppression of Obaseki by Oshiomole will make an Obaseki candidacy in any party a slam dunk win for him. The possibility of voters being rebellious to the establishment is higher than the possibility of voters conformity

and it is a tactic in US politics - when parties lose elections, they blame it on the complacency of their base, that is why they try hard to get their base angry enough to show up to vote.

what Oshiomole is doing now will only anger the average Edo voter to tip the scale to favor Obaseki. Nigerians generally are compassionate people and they hate oppression, you will see!

Just an addition - where Ambode lost was when he allowed Tinubu to deceive him and he remained in APC. If Ambode had run against Sanwo Olu from another party, I DO NOT BELIEVE AMBODE WOULD HAVE LOST- the compassion of Lagosians would have made him win, Tinubu knows this and he made promises to Ambode left and right that he will be rewarded maybe a ministerial appointment or some big appointment BUT once he got him to remain in APC until the general election, he thrashed Ambode aside like a banana peel

OBASEKI WONT TAKE IT AND OSHIOMOLE KNOWS THAT - so let the war begin!

I can't just stop laughing, u are just a boy in Nigerian politics just be following Edo state politics and see where it will land....Obaseki is a goner bro, it will be like film trick but it's reality.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Abdotcom(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
did he asked us to tell him how to forged certificate?, oga anything is possible, show us your certificate, otito

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Bighead9: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Euegene100001:
Bro calm down obaseki in terms of infrastructure in schools has done very well you need to visit Ambrose Alli university in Edo you will be shocked .I know they are all terrible and tell a lot of lies

Are you telling me to vote Obaseki cause of a project he did in Ambrose Ali University alone? Can you mention other projects that warranty his re-election?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Bighead9: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
psucc:
hmmmmm! When you see these questions and you remember that these same questions were asked sometimes ago, you are left in awe. Has Buhari till date answer these questions?

Now, the same questions we asked and were branded "Wailers" are fired by Buhari men on one of their own.

This is not about Buhari, it's aboutility Ugly Obaseki.

Obaseki where is your certificate?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Bighead9: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
lereinter:

Really Edo people are wiser now, if that's true oshoimole will not been making mouth now

Oshiomole is the best thiNGO that has ever happened to us in Edo. Oshio Baba, we celebrate you Sir. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by obamartins(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
sacajawea:

I don't get you, Could you plss no vex Make it clearer
Oshiomohole was accused of firging his certificate and was asked to present it. Next, the Ministry of Education was burnt down. So the case died.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/12/fire-destroys-certificates-in-edo-ministry-of-education/amp/

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan by Bighead9: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
chudez0147:

Four years back , both you and Oshomole told us that he is the best deal ... naija I dey hail o

We thought he was good. We apologise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / Pictures Of Maryam & Sani Abacha / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.