Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th (655 Views)

2022 Okwemma Masquerade Display Of Bonny Island (Pics,Video) / TRAGEDY! Thunderstorm Kills Two Teenage Siblings In Osun / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th by ludoliu(m): 5:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Lagos Saturday night, an amazing storm over the area of Victoria Island, eko roundabout and Ikoyi. I really always love to observe this kind of show from mother nature.The atmosphere was just amazing, these lightnings, the sound of thunder, mixed with the birds , locust and frogs... it is really relaxing to look finally.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3IPyvp4myE[url][/url]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th by bigiyaro(m): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2020
this is a warning to thieving politicians and rapists...the thunder wey go fire una dey do press up.

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th by ludoliu(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2020
bigiyaro:
this is a warning to thieving politicians and rapists...the thunder wey go fire una dey do press up.

Mother Nature's warning !
Re: Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2020
One of the reasons the raining season rocks for me.

Watching lightning streak across the skies during a storm. smiley

Love it.

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th by ludoliu(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:
One of the reasons the raining season rocks for me.

Watching lightning streak across the skies during a storm. smiley

Love it.

same here, it is a the same time terrifying, bewitching and so relaxing .... I just sad down on the edge of my window and spend 2 hours and a half looking at it.

Re: Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th by sayso: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Una sure say Terminator never enter naija?

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm With Amazingly Powerful Lightning Over Victoria Island June 7th by ludoliu(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Xloaded11:
A new hot jam by Olamide - jollof �����

https://www.xloaded.com.ng/2020/06/olamide-jollof-mp3.html?m=1

any link with the storm ??

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Isiokpo Bicycle Carnival Held At Ikwerre, Rivers State. / The Top Ten Revolutionary Pan-african Leaders Of Africa / Holy Ghost Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.