Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu (483 Views)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / "Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by Officialrero: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2020
I gave Asari Dokubo 20M to support IPOB but he betrayed us - Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WqtdB6ARI

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by saheedbadmus(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Mujaidu dokubo , come defend ur self o
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by adisaigbo1(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2020
IPOB thieves......��
Biafra will be fun to watch

1 Like

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2020
The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease.

C. Okonkwo

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by coputa(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2020
So,kanu(ipob) pays people to support them even against their wish. Kanu should think out of the box and device another strategy and stop wasting ipob's money,you cannot buy freedom,you work it out.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by Stakeholders(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Does that mean you bribe him?
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by kuuljay(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Dokubo,a head slamming Muslim scammed Zionist IPOB
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by Chimaraymond455: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Please my Igbo brothers avoid this thread, this issue has been settled.. The OP bring back this issue to cause trouble,,, do me a favor by ignoring it, we know who we are, Biafra can't be divided again, we may have issues with our riverine brothers but we have settled it. avoid it the issue has been settled thanks

1 Like

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by Charmingrascal(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Paying people to support such a massive ideology is not right.
You don't pay people to support such a thing, instead you convince them and let them see reason why they should support you and not inducing them with money.

Kanu got it wrong.

No wonder some IPOB members have been calling on Kanu to give account of how he spent money donated to IPOB course.

Even Atiku that wants to be President of Nigeria also donated 10 Billion to a group that is against Nigeria's unity.
I guess when he refused to give Kanu money Kanu told IPOB members not to vote during the last election but he changed his mind after being paid 10 Billion.

Scam everywhere

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by XANDERBOY85: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
Please my Igbo brothers avoid this thread, this issue has been settled.. The OP bring back this issue to cause trouble,,, do me a favor by ignoring it, we know who we are, Biafra can't be divided again, we may have issues with our riverine brothers but we have settled it. avoid it the issue has been settled thanks

Of course we know their games! It's only none Biafrans/Igbos with misleading monikers or genuine ones with low thinking capacity that would engage these 'one Nigeria' loving, Igbo hating bigots! smiley
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo 20M To Support IPOB But He Betrayed Us - Nnamdi Kanu by AdaoraNK(f): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2020
adisaigbo1:
IPOB thieves......��

Biafra will be fun to watch

How has Nigeria fared?

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: Mascot Uzor Kalu Prays For Gov. Ikpeazu's Quick Recovery / CAN Declares Fasting And Prayers For Abia Governor Ikpeazu’s Quick Recovery / New Lock Down On Monday. How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.