Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy (43911 Views)

NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / Governor-elect Absent As Outgoing Governor Hands Over To Deputy-elect (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Fheelzz(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2020
e dkn happen i don tell ham
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by MrMcJay(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2020
I won't be surprised if he is smuggled to Lagos tomorrow. I hope they isolate him inside that poultry he called an isolation centre and they tie him down for 21 days to that iron bunk he bought for Coronavirus victims.

He must be forced to enjoy the same medical service he gave his citizens.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by contigiency(m): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Mmiri a maa efi na anya. Some are still saying it's a scam
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Luvinghubby: 7:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Quick recovery Ikpeazu, it's not a death sentence.
But I wish that your stomach will reduce in size after recovery.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by majamajic(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Covid is just a high ferver ,
He should get well soon
I know that him nose cover , no go work
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by kristisking(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2020
So the governor who kept on telling his people to observe all protocol against covid-19 strictly was going about exposing himself or are the protocols not working against the virus? If Nigerians really mean to fight this pandemic and win the war,we should not be reporting new cases now. We are actually not ready
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Xfemt(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2020
I wish corona fit catch all dis our corrupt politicians so they can all die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by olax02(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Since Hotels Are still on lockdown, baba Want go rest for isolation centre. Enjoy oooo....while The cashout still continue..
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Urchman200: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Covid 19 is trying to assist the people of abia state, to do what our vote could not do.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Embezzlement strategy,that guy don't have a single headache... grin
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
grin
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by semyman: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
What goes around comes around
Be careful how early you celebrate the predicament of a perceived enemy
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by berrystunn(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Nigerians Don see Coro finish

Coro we day fear you here ?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by diziki: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Quick recovery.

Get well soon, Sir.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Taiwojon(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Nonybb: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Holy shit. This disease is like affecting only the rich
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Lexusgs430: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Did God strike him, out of annoyance..... grin

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by nero2face: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Coinvision:
Thank God ooo
Lol, Afonja bad belle ....Lol
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Ekpekaycee: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2020
I think that it's possible that the first test was manipulated but the governor was not convinced or okay with the manipulation as his life is involved. Hence his decision to do the right thing and get treated. Get well soon Sir.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by ThierryJay: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2020
nero2face:
Funke !!!

Apostle must hear of this! grin

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by berrystunn(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Na Buhari I dey wait to hear sey him catch am, no be all this small small thief

And you think they will tell you.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by michoim(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Chirowman(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2020
upon all the money this people are consuming yet their faces are nothing to talk about Oshomo own worst. pregnant woman should be avoided from seeing their faces.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by segun18(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2020
I wish you quick recovery in Jesus name.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by starexjnr(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2020
kachdviruz:
It is a kind of a way to embezzle money?
real talk fam
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2020
After giving us false hope of being immune to the virus
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by Golan007: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Wish you soonest recovery.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Hands Over To Deputy by dingbang(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2020
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.