Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Planning To Relocate To Jamaica - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Planning To Relocate To Jamaica (165 Views)

How to Legitimately Relocate to Canada from Nigeria in 2024 / Are Nigerians Really Planning To Vote Atiku Abubakar As President? N.B. Pg.173. / World’s Oldest Woman Dies In Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Relocate To Jamaica by richarddavid(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
I am currently serving nysc corp member and i study accounting. i will be through with my service by November have been saving money so i can move out of Nigeria by Dec so my plan country is jamaica why i pick jamaica is because i can't with stand the stress and disappointment of visa problem of country like UK,US and the rest i believe to secure jamaica visa is easy for me so my question his
What is the chance of getting employment at Jamaica as an accountant
Which province( state) is the best to stay
Which cheap flight can i get to Jamaica
What is like at the point of entry e.g immigration and Co
Need more knowledge about life and experience at Jamaica as a newcomer
How to get work permit so i can stay permanently there.
Thanks i need urgent reply and experience from Nigeria out there

(1) (Reply)

Fertilizer Plant Needed For Outright Purchase Urgently / Breaking: June 12: National Broadcast By President Muhammadu Buhari On Democracy / Period Health Training For Women And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.