Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Apart From Plank, What Else Can I Use In My New Apartment To Avoid Bugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Plank, What Else Can I Use In My New Apartment To Avoid Bugs (200 Views)

Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo) / Ambode Gifts An Apartment To Waris Olamilekan, Artist Who Painted Macron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Plank, What Else Can I Use In My New Apartment To Avoid Bugs by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2020
I bring this here because this is the section where you can mostly find sensible people, Pls I am planing to move into a new apartment, I use window blinds not cotton just because I want zero tolerance for bugs, Someone suggests leather chair , I bought Ac and planing to buy leather seater until I saw leather seater in my friend house and I hate it , Pls what else can you suggest I can use to make seater and bed frame, I think aluminum bed frame won’t tolerate bugs but i need advice from interior guru and people with experience pls. what else should I use , What did you use outside this country Incase you re outside, Am ready to do anything to stay far from bugs.
Re: Apart From Plank, What Else Can I Use In My New Apartment To Avoid Bugs by HarunaWest(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Wafritalkblogg:
I bring this here because this is the section where you can mostly find sensible people, Pls I am planing to move into a new apartment, I use window blinds not cotton just because I want zero tolerance for bugs, Someone suggests leather chair , I bought Ac and planing to buy leather seater until I saw leather seater in my friend house and I hate it , Pls what else can you suggest I can use to make seater and bed frame, I think aluminum bed frame won’t tolerate bugs but i need advice from interior guru and people with experience pls. what else should I use , What did you use outside this country Incase you re outside, Am ready to do anything to stay far from bugs.
Lol...Uncle calm down, you dont totally eliminate bugs.
The best you can do is to use sniper like every two weeks around your crib.
Re: Apart From Plank, What Else Can I Use In My New Apartment To Avoid Bugs by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2020
HarunaWest:

Lol...Uncle calm down, you dont totally eliminate bugs.
The best you can do is to use sniper like every two weeks around your crib.

You won’t understand how those terrorist disrupt a peaceful sleep, As it stand I am not using tv stand or whatever, I will partially choose glass with close checking every week, But what other material can you suggest apart from plank, is there bed frame made of glass?

(1) (Reply)

Kogi West: Tribunal Dismisses Dino Melaye's Petition, Affirms Adeyemi As Winner / Group Drags Ex- Abia Finance Commissioner To EFCC / Alleged Shooting In Also Rock: DSS, Police Begin Probe Continue Reading At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.