Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Evolving From Scratch To Silver- Felix Halexis Ochukor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evolving From Scratch To Silver- Felix Halexis Ochukor (190 Views)

Felix Odey, Aka Feladey, Is Dead / Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) / How I Got A Lead Role Weeks After Getting Into Film School- Debby Felix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evolving From Scratch To Silver- Felix Halexis Ochukor by PlugCentral: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Company/ Management
2Dope Talent Mgt/ Pidgin Radio/ Plug Central Hub

"I always strive to help talented people attain their best and also join in celebrating notable exploits. It all starts with properly examining your content and then committing to improving your concepts. I’m living proof that it works and want to share the same positivity with others, inside and outside of radio” Felix points to his own life as an example of how a person can evolve from scratch to silver within a system designed to fail its creative professionals.

After a distinct education and various employment stints in different capacities, Felix furthered his deeper passion for content creation, distribution and influencing, which eventually led him to Pidgin Radio, where his immeasurable insights continually contribute to general development.

Long before wielding the yellow mic to serve a global audience of music enthusiasts under the pseudonym of radio noisemaker –popular for jamming the hottest vibes and introducing trendy music talent as an OAP at Pidgin Radio– top Talent Manager and Content Writer, Felix Halexis Ochukor was perceived as quiet.

Qualities:
Humble. Honest. Jovial. Outspoken. Generous.

Shyly handsome and hilariously charming, Felix has definitely come a long way since early days as an assistant Volunteer Corps in 2013 to being Creative Head for Africa's premier Pidgin Radio and also owning 2Dope Management company which has interests in Entertainment, Management and Radio Production.

"Mehn, the Yellow Team is pushing out this new content- premium as usual, you know, like trying to create something unique that represents our niche brand and will attract to engage the audience. Also I want to learn how to increase sales so I can run sales analysis for Pidgin Radio"

Expertise:
Radio. Newsprint (Newspaper & Magazines. Online (blogs and social media) TV (Online & Cable). Magazines

Asides being a highly influential OAP, Voice Over Artiste, Talent Manager and Content Writer, Felix being Head of Partnership and Sponsorship at Artera- an online art agency that makes art pieces accessible to clients around the world- coupled with his groovy Sempe Evening at Pidgin Radio all join to juice Felix's popularity as the Erudite.

"When Purpose in unknown, Abuse is Inevitable and same goes when you can't force People to support your vision but yours can inspire theirs." are favorite lines adapted by the Erudite when tackling daily activities associated with being a top demand media personality who now inspires through music and art on a global scale.

"Having knowledge of the digital world during these times is important, we should be aware that most people are online to know the latest trend, gossip and also catch up on new trainings like the one I've been on since Wednesday. I'm excited that this training has been fun, learning at the comfort of your home and very happy to be a part of this. Meeting top guns in the digital media industry has been amazing. Also, the tools, training and practical knowledge of Digital Media has been inspiring. Thanks to Pidgin Radio for putting me on this.

Career Highlights.
Volunteer Corps (Centre Assistant and Media Personal) 2013. De Rave Impact (Head of Media and Marketing). Retink Media (Content developer) 2015. Kampus Konnect (Staff Writer/ Project Manager). WeSeperate Project (Social Media Strategist & Facilitator). IrepoTV (Presenter). Ourroots TV (Presenter). Pidgin Radio (Head of Creatives & OAP) 2017 till date). Zero Hunger Xmas Project (2018 till date). Artera Group of Companies (Head of Partnership & Sponsorship).

(1) (Reply)

Favourite Nigerian Celebrity/ Reality Star / Superstition Or Still Existing Real? / See How Nigerians Reacted Against The Detainment Of Babatayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.