Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

4 Different Types Of Skin That Exist Base On Nature And Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Different Types Of Skin That Exist Base On Nature And Treatment (187 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body / Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Different Types Of Skin That Exist Base On Nature And Treatment by Beezstrap: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Normal skin

Normal skin is the healthiest skin among all other types of skin due to its Adaptatibility and flexibility.

The skin is always smooth and spot free, sometimes one (1) or two (2) pimples might show up but trust me within few day it will clear and leave no traces.

Moreover if you are related to all feature above, you still need some skin care because of wrinkles and sun damage and may be develop brown spot around the eyes.

Dry skin

People with dry skin mostly don't looks shinny and looks dull, areas of the cheek, eye and lips salty or powdery white in look.

Wrinkles and rough surface start to occur in their teenager age.

Dry skin demand a lot of moisturize treat in order to balance the oil of the skin because dry skin is the consequences of sebaceous glands that not be able to produce enough oil to lubricate or wet (moisturize) the skin ,then the skin becomes hydrated.

READ THE REMAINING 2(two) HERE AND SEE THE PICTURES TO KNOW WHERE YOU FALL TO : https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2020/06/4-different-types-of-skin-that-exist.html

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Stop Sugar Cravings - Healthiness / Struggling With Vagina Infection? Try This / Introduction Of Our Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.