Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB (1847 Views)

Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition to Int. Community Against IPOB

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has replied President Muhammadu Buhari after he petitioned the International Community against the activities of its members and Biafra campaigns.

IGBERE TV had reported that President Buhari through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said IPOB members are using cover of Christianity – and calling for a US Special Envoy to be appointed to stop the “genocide” of Christians in Nigeria. But the real purpose is to drive a wedge between the Nigeria government and its US and UK/European allies."

Reacting over the petition, Kanu said its members have destroyed Nigeria and by the time they are done with them, the name Nigeria will cease to exist.

Kanu, in a statement made available to IGBERE TV noted that he does not have car, hotel, university.

Read the full statement below ;

NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS WHERE IPOB MONEY GOES

“The statement, issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu, also claimed the elaborately planned scheme, which had already started gaining steam with some officials of the American government, including the Secretary of State, Mr Mike Pompeo, had been receiving monthly funding of $85,000 USD since October 2019.” (The Nation, 7 June 2020)

———————————
I Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have no mansion, I have no car, I have no hotel, I have no university, I have no government contract, I don’t lie, I don’t cheat, I don’t steal, all I HAVE is the grace of Chukwu Okike Abiama to do his will which is to restore Biafra in TRUTH and HONESTY. Every dime the indomitable IPOB family worldwide contribute towards our liberation goes towards the dismantling of Nigeria and restoration of Biafra, I mean every dime.

Once again Nigerian Government has inadvertently confirmed that we spend big on our diplomatic offensive. We have destroyed Nigeria and by the time we are done with them, the name Nigeria will seize to exist.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1354757/biafraexit-kanu-replies-buhari-over-petition-to-int-community-against-ipob/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by realstars: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Let Us All See How It Will Go.
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by chriskosherbal(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2020
realstars:
Lets Us All See How It Will Go.
exactly....let's watch

2 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by realstars: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2020
chriskosherbal:
exactly....let's watch
Let The Battle Be On The Frontline, And The Game Real,,
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by zuchyblink(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2020
marginalization of Igbos and her sister ethnicities is Nigeria's biggest undoing

12 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by festacman(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2020
MNK

1 Like

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by BENARI: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
As long as the North continue with thier born to rule posturing, Nnamdi Kanu will continue to remain relevant and to gain ground in Nigeria and the international community.

Rather than the Fulani government addressing the abnormalities in the country, they are busy trying to shut down the whistleblower.

I see them making NK popular again like they did foolishly when the locked him up.

11 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by curfew: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Shut up. MNK cannot reply a dead man.
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by XANDERBOY85: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2020
I just love this man!

If since 1999 Nigeria had been confronted with a no-bullshit person like Mazi Kanu, who says it as it is no matter whose ox is gored, we could have been forced as a country to sit down and address our intractable issues once and for all! By now everyone would have found their level and we would have been discussing only normal issues real nations discuss like economic and social advancement!

8 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by tanteta(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Discussion is called, who will carry the day?
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by IduNaOba: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Let's see who will accuse him again ka Chukwu kpọọ mmadụ ọkụ ebe ebe

2 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by BlowYourMind: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Try more chukwu abiaba will see you through, dismantle the "zoo"
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by Finnese001: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Abeg in which account are we to pay the contributions

someone should please help me the bank account details

3 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Does Buhari even know if this idiot exists.
If FG really wants to finish you and your group,you guys will be readily put out.
Even to make your propaganda posts on social media will become a great issue.
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
If FG really wants to finish you and your group, you guys will be readily put out.
How will a dead man know. Nigeria is on its way to singing the Nuncdimitis.

NL will not push this to front page since yesterday because the world has exposed the fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Following
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by LabDNA: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
zuchyblink:
marginalization of Igbos and her sister ethnicities is Nigeria's biggest undoing

Dem go hear? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by kutchs: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
If FG really wants to finish you and your group,you guys will be readily put out.
Buhari doesn't know he exists? So why is Buhari and his presidency sweating over the activities of his group? Why is Buhari petitioning the international community if he doesn't know Kanu exists?
IPOB has remained largely peaceful and non violent and I pray they remain so but I'm very sure Nigeria won't survive a violent IPOB. Buhari and his govt havr pushed and continue to push Nigeria towards disintegration, if he doesn't retrace his steps, many who don't support IPOB will definitely change their minds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by chukel(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Seems people do not understand what's actually happening. This is the first step towards extradition of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by malcom1X: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
By revealing the amount sent to IPOB, The FG is going to make people start sending more money to IPOB.

Because they now believe that their mission will be accomplished. This isn't good.

I also believe this is a trap, so the FG can know the medium which IPOB sends money to Nnamdi Kanu so they can block that medium.
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
He should finish Boko haram first. Yolooba people and chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by chanseroo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up and do little task.
Click the link below. This has been paying me.
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by MINORU: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
One day biafra will come

Igbos will leave lagos

Then we will see what this cowards will become
Re: Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB by Commonsense99: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
malcom1X:
By revealing the amount sent to IPOB, The FG is going to make people start sending more money to IPOB.

Because they now believe that their mission will be accomplished. This isn't good.

I also believe this is a trap, so the FG can know the medium which IPOB sends money to Nnamdi Kanu so they can block that medium.

The whole world does not take Nigerian government seriously in the first place.. They have lost credibility.

(1) (Reply)

Aare Gani Adams Is A Traitor, Nobody In Yorubaland- Tinubu Disciples / SIR LOUIS OJUKWU: FIRST NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRE / DSS Caught Killing For Sit At Home VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.