Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says (711 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Ejima1: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jWXWzfcqtk
I’m a river goddess and the Antichrist- Nigerian traditionalist says as she gives out her Bible

Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Righteousness89(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
The Spirit of the antichrist is in a Haste to Strike !

He has taken hold of so many people all over the world

He is well aware that there is no more time....

Unfortunately many seem not to be aware! Just like the days of Noah and Lot. Many are so involved with non-essentials and things that have no effect to their Eternity.

One day it would be like a movie, Many will still be involved in frivolities and non-essentials, only to begin to Hear that Millions have Suddenly Disappeared all over the World!

What a Glorious day it's Gonna be..

I can't wait to be with My FATHER in Heaven! What About You?

Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Karemarealty288(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
River goddess wearing man made cheap T-shirt.
Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Ejima1: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin
Karemarealty288:
River goddess wearing man made cheap T-shirt.
Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by festacman(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Ok
Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by IJOBA2: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit of the antichrist is a Haste to Strike !

He has taken hold of so many people all over the world

He is well aware that there is no more time....

Unfortunately many seem not to be aware! Just like the days of Noah and Lot. Many are so involved with non-essentials and things that have no effect to their Eternity.

One day it would be like a movie, Many will still be involved in frivolities and non-essentials, only to begin to Hear that Millions have Suddenly Disappeared all over the World!

What a Glorious day it's Gonna be..

I can't wait to be with My FATHER in Heaven! What About You?

SO YOU NOR KNOW SAY YOU DON DEY MAD LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Righteousness89(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
IJOBA2:
SO YOU NOR KNOW SAY YOU DON DEY MAD LIKE THIS

Hahahaha! My Brother IJOBA2! Calm down and Bow before GOD!

You will never be Mad in JESUS NAME
Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by IJOBA2: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha! My Brother IJOBA2! Calm down and Bow before GOD!

You will never be Mad in [b]JESUS[/b]NAME
IM A MONOTHEIST BRUH. JESUS IS NOTHING BUT A SERVANT OF MOST HIGH, JUST LIKE MOSES, ABRAHAM, SETH, ADAM AND SO ON.
Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Righteousness89(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2020
IJOBA2:
IM A MONOTHEIST BRUH. JESUS IS NOTHING BUT A SERVANT OF MOST HIGH, JUST LIKE MOSES, ABRAHAM, SETH, ADAM AND SO ON.

Bro irrespective of Whatever you say you are,
It's Only That Same JESUS That can give you Salvation .

It's only that Same JESUS That you Must Appear before once your time here is over..

It's not a contest bro
Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Ejima1: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
exactly
Righteousness89:

It's only that Same JESUS That you Must Appear before once your time here is over..

It's not a contest bro

1 Like

Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by IJOBA2: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not a contest bro
YOU ARE IRREDEEMABLE embarassed
Re: I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
The spirit of the anti-Christ is in everyone who does not live in obedience to Jesus Christ. There is no special human being whose name is the AntiChrist. From her statement, you can tell she bought into the silly notion that the AntiChrist is a single human being.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Key End-time Events Of The Next Three Months / Always Remember To Solve Problems Where You Live And Work. / What Prophet Odumeje Said About TB Joshua’s Death (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.