Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records (527 Views)

Which Software Engineering Maths Are You Working With? / Which Software Can I Used In Recording My Screen And As Well As I Can Talk / Please Which Software Can I Use To Unlock Iclod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by Oduok(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Our Esteemed Data Analysts/Scientists. Please tell me what software I can learn to enable me manage academic records like register, report card, broadsheet etc - starting with primary and secondary school records. I just completed a course on Data Science/Analytics Intro with IBM and want to see how I can start to manage small data before thinking of big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Thank you in advance.
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by stanliwise(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Oduok:
Our Esteemed Data Analysts/Scientists. Please tell me what software I can learn to enable me manage academic records like register, report card, broadsheet etc - starting with primary and secondary school records. I just completed a course on Data Science/Analytics Intro with IBM and want to see how I can start to manage small data before thinking of big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Thank you in advance.
Why not create them yourself
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by Oduok(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
Why not create them yourself
Wow! This challenge is striking. How do I go about that? I only use softwares in my engineering endeavours. Softwares like HYSYS, MATLAB, EXCEL etc. I was not trained on building softwares. I would so much love to.
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by stanliwise(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Oduok:
Wow! This challenge is striking. How do I go about that? I only use softwares in my engineering endeavours. Softwares like HYSYS, MATLAB, EXCEL etc. I was not trained on building softwares. I would so much love to.
Then you outsource it. What platform do you want to have the software?
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by ugwumichael(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Please which site did you learn it. Was it for free?
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by Oduok(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2020
ugwumichael:
Please which site did you learn it. Was it for free?
It was free
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by mcqwerty(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2020
You can use Excel undecided
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by ugwumichael(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Oduok:
It was free
which site please? How long did it take you to get to the level you are in now? Did you have any programming knowledge before you started?
Re: Which Software Can Be Used To Manage School Records by Oduok(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
mcqwerty:
You can use Excel undecided
Done that. Thanks so much. I've juust done that with online Excel tutorials on school records, and nursing records.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Multi Vendor Marketplace Like Ebay Using Magento / Checkout What I Built With Django / Please Help Me Before I Run Mad!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.