Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Need Logistics Company With Pay On Delivery In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Logistics Company With Pay On Delivery In Lagos (520 Views)

Re: Internship Job Offer With Pay / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce / How To Make Money With Pay-to-click Ad Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Logistics Company With Pay On Delivery In Lagos by loadedvibes: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2020
If you know of run any good delivery company in Lagos that offers pay on delivery and would also allow one store packages with them. Please drop a comment
Re: I Need Logistics Company With Pay On Delivery In Lagos by loadedvibes: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Still in need

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Accion Microfinance Bank Loan / Biscuits And Supermarket Supplies And Buyers Fall In Here / We build and sell Solar Power Lighting Kits and Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.