Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Having Sex In The Dream - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Sex In The Dream (1248 Views)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Righteousness89(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Acehart:

If my belief is backed by scriptures and yours is backed by experience, one will pass away and the other abide forever.

My Brother, One thing I won't do is to argue The Bible! Or speak grammar with the Bible!

My Advice to people is to, Humble yourself, Prayerfully ask GOD for understanding of His Word before you read..
" Open my eyes LORD, that I might understand your Word"
GOD Answers prayers from a sincere heart!

The Word of GOD is Not mere words or Grammar! It's power!

So bro ! Apostle Paul said after the first and second Admonition and a brother is still heady, you leave him.

The Blood of JESUS not only has a Cleansing power but is Able to Heal, to protect, to preserve, to Nullify, To Fight for the Believer who knows!

Since u decide it's not for u, Goodluck to you sir!
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Acehart: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, One thing I won't do is to argue The Bible! Or speak grammar with the Bible!

My Advice to people is to, Humble yourself, Prayerfully ask GOD for understanding of His Word before you read..
" Open my eyes LORD, that I might understand your Word"
GOD Answers prayers from a sincere heart!

The Word of GOD is Not mere words or Grammar! It's power!

So bro ! Apostle Paul said after the first and second Admonition and a brother is still heady, you leave him.

The Blood of JESUS not only has a Cleansing power but is Able to Heal, to protect, to preserve, to Nullify, To Fight for the Believer who knows!

Since u decide it's not for u, Goodluck to you sir!

Just because you do something and it produces results doesn’t make it right: Didn’t Moses apply the word of God wrongly, yet it produced result? Didn’t Elijah offer a wrong sacrifice, yet it brought down fire from Heaven?

In the scriptures, the end doesn’t justify the means; God will surely speak against such false means. I have given you the scriptural doctrine; that’s the best I can do.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Indaboski007: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Maximus69:

You've passed puberty age so go and get married!
Dreams are mere thought going in your brains after you've slept off, God no more communicate with people by such means anymore! smiley

You speak like Jehovah witness

Funny thing about this dreams is that it's always in the morning period. 4-5-6

This morning I almost had sex in the dream again but I woke up.

It's just funny because previously I always fight with ladies that want to have sex in the dream now I don't resist them any longer.
Re: Having Sex In The Dream by Kobojunkie: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Indaboski007:

You speak like Jehovah witness
Funny thing about this dreams is that it's always in the morning period. 4-5-6
This morning I almost had sex in the dream again but I woke up.
It's just funny because previously I always fight with ladies that want to have sex in the dream now I don't resist them any longer.
Are you born again? undecided
Or are you a Churchian? undecided
The most I can say, given what you have revealed, is to tell you to search your heart of hearts so you can understand what is happening to you and the why of it. There is a connection to be made and the only person who can make that connection between your dream and your reality is you.
I personally do not believe in the spiritual mumbo-jumbo I have read some speak of, except for what Jesus Christ said about such issues, so I could not tell you this is spiritual in any way or sense.
I have sex in my dreams, eaten banquets in my dreams, you name it... and when I accepted in my mind that God does not condemn me for anything I do in my dream, or happens to me in the dreaming, I stopped feeling guilty about it and the dreams just resolve themselves.
However, when we are wrapped up in knots about these things, we tend to remain that way until we release ourselves from such hangups

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Lockdown Is Coming And It Will Be Vicious / Israel Is One Of The Most LGBT Friendly Country In The World / 12 Reasons Why You Must Avoid Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.