Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant (76048 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Royce001(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy With London-based Makeup Artist

Singer and proud father of three children from three different women, Davido is reportedly a new daddy as he has allegedly welcomed a 4th child from another woman, according to a report.

Reports reveals that his reported newest baby mama is Larissa Yasmin Lorenco A.K.A Larissa London, a UK-based make up artist born and raised in Angola.

According to the by Gistmerchant, Larissa has been in Davido’s life since 2017, see her in the background of his picture with Cardi B back in 2017.

The report says Larissa welcomed her son in March 2020, and went off social media when the rumour initially started and have now returned.

Davido is reportedly currently denying the baby and blocked her so she has no access to him, as he is trying to save face with his fiancee Chioma.

Gistmerchant Says:

“There have been rumours floating around for a while now of Davido having another child. I’m here to confirm the gist and give details. Meet the newest baby mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco A.K.A Larissa London. A make up artist born and raised in Angola but moved to UK and have been in David’s life since 2017 see her in the background of his picture back in 2017.

He sure knows how to shuffle these women at the same time. She went off social media when the rumour initially started and have only just returned to posting again. She posted the above picture to make it seem like she is still pregnant so as to confuse the timeline meanwhile she already delivered a baby boy back in March and this is an old picture.

This is her second child as she already has a daughter. The hookup that resulted in this pregnancy happened in NewYork Mid last year (Summer ‘19) when David was back and forth in US first for his second daughter’s birthday, then a brief Euro tour, back in US for Memorial weekend show, next in Nigeria for his first daughter’s hair product launch and then back in US in June for another show in Philadelphia and branched afterward in NY to give Larissa belle� before moving on to ATL for the rest of his trip.

Larissa was also with him at the Afrofest Portugal that happened back in August of 2019.

Davido is currently denying the baby and blocked her so she has no access to him. He is trying to save face with the Chef Chi. For a while now things haven’t been rosy between them and they have been living apart but with this news now, trust them to come together and do photoshoot, pressing breast and sharing tongue to convince us that Chivido is still going to happen. My guess? Chivido is dead in the water. Fingers crossed.”

https://instagram.com/gistmerchant?igshid=mn5qcgjxqltb

5 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Betakeshi: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2020
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by wizod(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
What is d problem with dis boy's penis, very amateur

238 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Professorcplus(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Davido don finally overthrown 2baba "Father of all Nations"

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Onyi22(f): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Assurance baby

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Brainlight: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
4TH BABY.... BEFORE HITTING 30 YEARS..... TUBABA .... STILL THE LEARN WORK..... I WONDER IF HIM..... PRICK NO DEY SIZE CONDOM.... DEY DROP HIM D.NA ANYHOW.... CONQUER WEST, EAST AND NOW GLOBALLY...... WHAT A WONDERFUL YORUBA DEMON.

263 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by deepwater(f): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol

I will never get to wrap my head with the fact that girls openly have sexual intercourse with a serial baby daddy.

I would never blame davido or any serial baby daddy....

Our girls deserve all they crave for....keep giving birth to bastards...you only live once living it well is up to you.

248 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by ODJ124(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin

�One of my white friends asked me why Nigerians always go back to check if their car is actually locked even after hearing the lock sound, I told him Nigerians like to be sure of everything because our village people might have played the lock tune in our ear

486 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by FrankBass281(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
davido na banga Lee,I remember those days,those good old days,now man is old

17 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by KingAzubuike(f): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yoruba boys Sabi pregnant women anyhow Sha.. They deserve the award for the most fertile tribe in Nigeria.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by zabuur: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Not a lot are blessed with the wisdom to manage fame and wealth God has bestowed them....

3 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by buygala(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Congrats OBO Baddest grin

Assurance 2020 naija version loaded

Assurance 2020 London version now loadedsmiley

David keep giving them assurance jare grin.....Your manhood lives on grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go. Another babyboy. E don be for Chioma cheesy cheesy she is now officially the Lord of the ring. I knew Davido was up to no good.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by FactBoyz: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Reussite: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Celebrities & their excesses undecided
If this is true I'm really sorry for Chioma.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by AmazingMOG: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Useless generation

13 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by bluefilm: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
The boy is truly a cheerful donor of sperm.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by OBTMOS(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eyia Chioma

10 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Parisian: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Vyolet(f): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ashewoboy.
If this is true, I don't envy those ladies that stay with all these stars, like how can I go ahead to be with a man that has many women and kids in his life and I will be there feeling like I'm the special one.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by OlawaleBammie: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sis life sef.....

Woooooo if u get enof fuel for ur tank... FIRE DOWN JAREEEEE ORE.

2 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by sevo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
If your body touch omoge, she go get belle...JESU!!

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Msee davido dominating them... Even dominated and conquered igbo girl sef grin

16 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Farki: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by iamGholdaniel(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
OGAH Nkem daniel
Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by ThereIsHopeee: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant by Fheelzz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
davido news again next

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.