Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House (513 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by Gbemmy121(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Hello House,
I am a young landlord, i have a properties up for rent but i don't use a lawyer or property agent to admit tenant into my house.
December 2015 i admitted this Stubborn Hausa police man into my house. He rented a room and palour self contain from me since 2015 for the rate of N150,000 per annum. But ever since i admitted him into my house to collect my rent from him as been a big problem, the second rent i collected from him i have to go and report him at the police station not until he had to pay half of the money then. There after he does not turn-on to pay his rent not until today he his owing me for last year and still owing till now. He is owing me 7 months salary. I called him early this month to ask of my rent from him what he told we was that my head is not correct. Please any one here who is here reading this thread that can help me please reply message. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by Xscape1993(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Gbemmy121:
Hello House,
I am a young landlord, i have a properties up for rent but i don't use a lawyer or property agent to admit tenant into my house.
December 2015 i admitted this Stubborn Hausa police man into my house. He rented a room and palour self contain from me since 2015 for the rate of N150,000 per annum. But ever since i admitted him into my house to collect my rent from him as been a big problem, the second rent i collected from him i have to go and report him at the police station not until he had to pay half of the money then. There after he does not turn-on to pay his rent not until today he his owing me for last year and still owing till now. He is owing me 7 months salary. I called him early this month to ask of my rent from him what he told we was that my head is not correct. Please any one here who is here reading this thread that can help me please reply message. Thanks
I understand your plights sir, but take it easy with him. Just stylishly tell him that you want to renovate your house or that you are planning to sell off the house. Wisdom is the key.
Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by propzncribz: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Gbemmy121:
Hello House,

When you do the bolded, expect these type of results. Stubborn landlord has jam stubborn tenant.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by Akunwafor(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2020
propzncribz:

When you do the bolder, expect these type of results. Stubborn landlord has jam stubborn tenant.

Gbam.

People respect institutions more than individuals.

Employ a lawyer and direct all correspondence through the lawyer. The man will think twice about telling someone he does not know that his head is not correct.
Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by toyotamuscle: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
oga if I become a landlord today, I ll never rent my house to a lawyer, police man or infact any force man or woman, be it road safety.igala man, tiv woman.you should have asked him his occupation before you rent out that room to him.
Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by otipoju(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Report to Police Headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by Akunwafor(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
toyotamuscle:
oga if I become a landlord today, I ll never rent my house to a lawyer, police man or infact any force man or woman, be it road safety.igala man, tiv woman.you should have asked him his occupation before you rent out that room to him.

Do you think anyone can try nonsense in a serviced apart the likes in ikoyi and lekki.

Apartments owned by someone but controlled by his or a company.

If you build a house and hand it over to a lawyer, you'll rarely hear about stubborn tenants etc.
Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by godofuck231: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
damn you for not knowing your rights, get your lawyer, write a petition to the police service commission , copy the ACP,CP, AIG and IG of police and let's see the dance of an errand boy
Re: Please How Can I Evict This Sturborn Officer From My House by BREYZ: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Contact me, I can do him a letter. I am a Lawyer

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design Services In Nigeria (photos) / 50% Discounted Sales On Just 12-plots Of Land Inside Broxbourne Park, Mowe. / Hotel For Sale In Victoria Island Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.