Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Need A Permanent Cure For Bumps At The Back Of The Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Permanent Cure For Bumps At The Back Of The Head (232 Views)

Treatment For bumps And Other Skin Defects / Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Permanent Cure For Bumps At The Back Of The Head by olasmade: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Hello, I have been battling with bumps at the back of my head since 2006, I have used all types of cream and drugs and I have not seen much improvement, please I will need help from anybody with solutions or if you can refer me to anyone, this thing is really affecting my self esteem

Thank you
Re: I Need A Permanent Cure For Bumps At The Back Of The Head by donbachi(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Use deep heat ointment spray.
Re: I Need A Permanent Cure For Bumps At The Back Of The Head by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2020
olasmade:
Hello, I have been battling with bumps at the back of my head since 2006, I have used all types of cream and drugs and I have not seen much improvement, please I will need help from anybody with solutions or if you can refer me to anyone, this thing is really affecting my self esteem

Thank you

Let's see the picture first.

(1) (Reply)

Henkel Supports NANNM With Antibacterial Detergent / Men! This Is A Must Read!!! / Do You Experience Toothache?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.