Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? (395 Views)

Zamfara Bandits To Face Death Sentence As Matawalle Signs Anti-banditry Bill / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Fbewise: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Due to the alarming rate of rape cases in Nigeria, there have been speculations that the already existing laws are not deterant enough to make offenders stay away from committing rape. Thus people have come out publicly and on social media that death sentence should be added as penalty for rapists.
What is your view on this?

click here to contribute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by budaatum: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
No. I think its a bad idea. The raped might be lying and we murder the wrong person.

We should just chop off their priqs if they have not learnt to keep it in their pants.

Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Fbewise: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
�� but chopping off their prick is same thing if they are still not guilty.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Geminita1(f): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:
No. I think its a bad idea. The raped might be lying and we murder the wrong person.

We should just chop off their priqs if they have not learnt to keep it in their pants.
undecided
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by sunnychibs(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nigerian girls will take advantage of that and accuse innocent people of rape.
Mind you, I'm not in support of rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Skmoda360(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Make one girl no con use am against you ooo.....#Saynotorape.....
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by FlordFlorez(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
U wan murder innocent people.
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by XXLMANDIGO: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes.

So that vindictive ladies can hang their exes with ease. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Mightyhaiz: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
yes yes yes
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by yahoosurepass(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
death penalty for ordinary rape sad angry undecided....
Nigerians like to major on the minor and minoring on the major...
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by greatbuc(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
budaatum:

and if he turned out innocent after cutting off his preeq? If we had good justice system, whatever is on ground is more than enough. Preventive Deterrence is what we should be talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by latability(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
That means so many innocent Nigerian guys will died, if you break up with you girl now, if she want to get back to you na to accuse of you of rape, we must be careful because the hrt of every black man is evil
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by budaatum: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
greatbuc:
and if he turned out innocent after cutting off his preeq? If we had good justice system, whatever is on ground is more than enough. Preventive Deterrence is what we should be talking about.
He would have just lost a priq and kept his life. But if you can make us have a "good justice system", I am indeed all your's.
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by Mayng01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
No!!! Because of false accusation. There will be millions of ladies who would want to give back a hard strike on their exes. I guess 15 to 20 years in prison would do. But anyone found guilty of raping and killing deserves capital punishment. Because what surprises and bothers me these days is that most of these victims are now being raped and killed. May God protects our mothers, wives and daughters from rapists and evils. Say no to rape.
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by budaatum: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
All you people saying "false accusation" speak like you were born tomorrow and need enlightening on what would happen to anyone who lied that their ex whom we killed raped them.

Is it not true that ex will not rest until liar is in a grave?

Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by lifedynamics: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Nahh we need a balance and to cover possible false accusations too
Life imprisonment should do!
Re: Death Sentence As Penalty For Rape In Nigeria. Do You Agree? by jidamsel43(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Capital No

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught With Fake Money In Edo State I Iphone 7 For Eba (video) / Watch: Indonesian Police Smash Nigerians For Attacking Fake Immigration Officer / VIDEO: Moment A Fallen Fuel Tanker Exploded While People Were Scooping Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.