Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! (1112 Views)

Change Your Airtel Mifi Password In 5 Easy Steps / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / How Often Do You Change Your Earpiece ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Imaging a mod being at the center of all problem!!!
Imaging one person banning nairalanders for no cause, imaging locking a thread for no reason, imaging insulting a nairalander who asked a harmless question?

Why will a sane mod reply in this manner?
Seun look at your mod reply to a innocent question.
dragnet:

Your offence may be your deficiency in understanding the English language.

You registered yesterday and created FIVE TOPICS successfully, and those topics are still standing, you made posts which were untouched. It is possible that you tried to create more topics but got flagged by the server and it would have shown you the reason for the restriction and I believe you can read and understand simple English because that's the language in use, I do not understand why you're trying to play the victim card by calling out the mods.
In your best interest, do not tow that line.

Also take your time to read the nairaland rules.

And as for those that have been liking your post and using it as an excuse to feed their vulgarity, your compliments are acknowledged.

Dragnet is a psychopath

Dragnet you're incompetent to hold any position on Nairaland.. You deserve jungle justice... You need to be strip of your title as a mod angry

Seun come ohh

11 Likes

Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dragnet made XiaomiNigeria deactivate, imaging a mod asking for money or he won't give you access to create new topic!!!
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
RealJohnny:
Dragnet made XiaomiNigeria deactivate, imaging a mod asking for money or he won't give you access to create new topic!!!

If you have proof of this please post it.
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

If you have proof of this please post it.
if you follow XiaomiNigeria thread you will see it..dragnet made reference of tecno,Infinix and itel thread gracing front-page because on money being paid to nrl,that XiaomiNigeria should pay for advert..I wish I screenshot that comment.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by sportybet6999(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
na so e ban 2 account wey I create today till 2037. but thank God for temp mail
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
sport.ybet.6999:
na so e ban 2 account wey I create today till 2037. but thank God for temp mail
monsuru!!! Temp mail saving men since 1697.
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by sportybet6999(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
RealJohnny:
monsuru!!! Temp mail saving men since 1697.
no be monsuru ohh
I been dey experiment how his name take dey give ban, I bin think say na dey numba
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
sporty.bet6999:
no be monsuru ohh
I been dey experiment how his name take dey give ban, I bin think say na dey numba
OK grin
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by edoairways: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
RealJohnny:
But xiaomi should pay na, it is business not pleasure

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
edoairways:

business...was XiaomiNigeria advertising?
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by ITbomb(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
They shouldn't have deactivate, the name is lost forever even if they decide to pay for a spot in future
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by emoefeage(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
the way the simpleton ban users is too much, he banned my other account till june 28. a little e-war boom and ban, just imagine if twitter or facebook ban users because of e-war what will happen to the site.

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by edoairways: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
business...was XiaomiNigeria advertising?
Yes it was
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Him go soon close this Threadgrin

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by Donkelzy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Every now and then Dragon is being called out for doing one thing or the other. Seun wear your slippers come and judge something asap sad
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by tellsblinks(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why is everybody chopping ban angry
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by tellsblinks(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
edoairways:

I know I will see you here sad
Re: Dragnet Change Your Ways!!!! by edoairways: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
tellsblinks:

I know I will see to here sad
grin grin grin but na true na.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Please!! / Does Solar Panel Phone Charger Work? / Android Phone Below 70k Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.