Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

John's Warning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John's Warning (257 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Free Sex Is Not Free: A Warning For Guys - Sunday Akanni Moshood / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John's Warning by sonmvayina(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is an excerpt from the gospel of John, chapter 3...was John not warning us about the bull shiit in Mathew and luke Jesus' s parentage?

Jesus is quoted as saying spirit beget spirit and flesh beget flesh..

What is the proper understanding of the passages in context..

Re: John's Warning by IamMichael(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
sonmvayina:
This is an excerpt from the gospel of John, chapter 3...was John not warning us about the bull shiit in Mathew and luke Jesus' s parentage?

Jesus is quoted as saying spirit beget spirit and flesh beget flesh..

What is the proper understanding of the passages in context..

Verse 8:

Jesus said:
"The spirit is like wind, you cannot know where it is going or where it is coming from."
In other words, the spirit roams about aimlessly. Jesus is telling his disciples that the spirit takes hold of them and starts roaming aimlessly around with them.

Nicodemus asked him "how can this be?":

Read the next the statement replied by Jesus in that Chapter... He diverted the answer and started talking about something else.

I just noticed that this is typical of christians. I'm not surprised though seeing as their chief is even more guilty of it to begin with.
Re: John's Warning by sonmvayina(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
IamMichael:

Verse 8:

Jesus said:
"The spirit is like wind, you cannot know where it is going or where it is coming from."
In other words, the spirit roams about aimlessly. Jesus is telling his disciples that the spirit takes hold of them and starts roaming aimlessly around with them.

Nicodemus asked him "how can this be?":

Read the next the statement replied by Jesus in that Chapter... He diverted the answer and started talking about something else.

I just noticed that this is typical of christians. I'm not surprised though seeing as their chief is even more guilty of it to begin with.

Am concern about Jesus answer in the preceding verse, spirit beget spirit and flesh beget flesh... Is it not pretty straight forward..

So the idea of the spirit impregnating Mary is a big impossibility.. As recorded by Mathew and Luke

Don't you think so?
Re: John's Warning by IamMichael(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Am concern about Jesus answer in the preceding verse, spirit beget spirit and flesh beget flesh... Is it not pretty straight forward..

So the idea of the spirit impregnating Mary is a big impossibility.. As recorded by Mathew and Luke

Don't you think so?
My dear, that Mary pregnancy matter tire me ah swear!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele's Prophecy Comes To Pass As Another Aide Dies In Aso Rock / Top Astrologer In India / Testimony : Healed Of Cancer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.